{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beatles Rockband Info and new first trailer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Beatles Rockband Info and new first trailer Empty
PostSubject: Beatles Rockband Info and new first trailer   Beatles Rockband Info and new first trailer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:51 pm

The Beatles: Rock Band first songs revealed; full downloadable albums available post launch
News by Laura Parker, GameSpotJun 1, 2009 11:03 am PT6 comments
Microsoft has revealed the first ten The Beatles:Rock Band tracks and has detailed post launch downloadable content that will include an Xbox Live-exclusive track.

Los Angeles--Microsoft kicked off its E3 press conference with footage from the upcoming The Beatles:Rock Band on the Xbox 360. Footage from the game revealed ten songs, including Here Comes The Sun, I Am The Walrus and Day Tripper.

It was also announced that individual tracks and entire albums will be available post launch as downloadable content. The first album that will be available for purchase will be Abbey Road, no price was revealed.

Microsoft also announced that Beatles track "All You Need is Love" will be available to download exclusively from Xbox Live, with all proceeds donated to the Doctors Without Borders charity.

Following the game footage, Dhani Harrison, Olivia Harrison, and Yoko Ono made brief appearances on stage before Sir Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr spoke about their involvement in the game.

“The game is good, the graphics are good,” Sir Paul McCartney said.

The ten songs revealed were:

I Feel Fine 
I Want to Hold Your Hand
 Day Tripper
 Taxman
 I Am The Walrus 
Back in the USSR
 Octopus’s Garden
 Here Comes The Sun Get Back
 I Saw Her Standing There

Last edited by crapgamer on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Beatles Rockband Info and new first trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beatles Rockband Info and new first trailer   Beatles Rockband Info and new first trailer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:18 pm

Just FYI for everyone, this Beatles Rockband will be different from all other RB or GH.
3 guitars going at once, 3 person vocal harmonies and 6 player online.
I'll be getting this and looking for a band to do GB with if any are interested.
The Full Beatles Albums are going to be available and even unreleased songs.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

Beatles Rockband Info and new first trailer
Page 1 of 1