{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crappy don't look!

Go down 
+5
heuy
w01fsk7aag
NINJA_RULER
crapgamer
Designs
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Designs

Designs

Number of posts : 861
Gamertag : GD Designs
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:43 pm

Incoming flame from Crappy, but I love this song and the video is so fucking funny,

Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:52 pm

Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
NINJA_RULER

NINJA_RULER

Number of posts : 470
Gamertag : NINJA RULER
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:00 pm

lol it was disabled. eminem gets ass in his face rehursed
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:51 pm

eminem is soooo gay,. that song and video are gay.
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:28 pm

how is eminem gay he has good lyrics
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:41 pm

he cant rap though.
Back to top Go down
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Number of posts : 638
Gamertag : Hateinaboxx

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:00 pm

yes eminem can rap now these new rappers cant rap for shit they fail at rapping
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:24 pm

eminem just has good lyrics....but if you take away all the synth and beats and whatnot he sounds the same in every song...
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:29 pm

so does screamo
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:24 pm

Who the hell likes screamo?
I find it funny, when ya'll grow up and mature out, you will look back and be embarrassed at the type of music you like..lol
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:31 pm

yeah I haven't even heard of screamo.....I listen to hardcore which has a combination of screaming and singing...
Back to top Go down

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:08 pm

I still think Eminem is good even though I don't listen to that genre of music...
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:28 am

crappy lmao u listen to bullshit like gay beetles and other gay rock or watever bullshit u listen too mayb if u were smart u would know rap is better than gay rock and growing up and maturing has nothing at all to do with music
Back to top Go down
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:19 am

heuy wrote:
crappy lmao u listen to bullshit like gay beetles and other gay rock or watever bullshit u listen too mayb if u were smart u would know rap is better than gay rock and growing up and maturing has nothing at all to do with music
umm rap is in a shit hole right now i say rock and old school rock all type of rock still have the upper hand on rap and all rap is now is about hoes and money that is all rap is about now
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:35 am

Hateinaboxx wrote:
heuy wrote:
umm rap is in a shit hole right now i say rock and old school rock all type of rock still have the upper hand on rap and all rap is now is about hoes and money that is all rap is about now

ur just saying that cause u dont know which people to listen to fuk rock and all that good ol bullshit
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:59 am

heuy wrote:

CJ I listen to the Best Music ever made.
I listen to some new stuff, but mostly the older stuff. No fade type of "Music" can compare. When Rap can last 50 year's and or a rap song can do the types of thing's Rock N Roll can do then get back to me ok?

Beatles were/are great, when they first appeared on the Ed Sullivan Show back in 1964 there was a 70% decrease in crime around the United States.
They had there own mania, they were the most popular band of all time. They are the best selling band on the 90's and 2000's.
A band that broke up in 1970 still outsells every rapper and every other musical person.

You'll go through a lot of change sin your musical preferences as you get older, but I seriously doubt you'll be shouting for lil wayne when your 30 years old.
While I have alway's had the same taste in music and it will never change.
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:29 pm

hell yea ima listen to rap for life cause thats where the shit is at
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:38 pm

It's shit alright.
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:53 pm

if u hung wit black people i bet u would love it more
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:01 pm

I've had black friend's off and on in my life, they listen to what they listen to and I still listen to what I listen to.
In life you are either a King or a pawn. I was alway's a King, not to sound self righteous but I have always been a leader and not a follower.
I like what I like and do what I like. I guess that's why I never felt pressure to do drug's or smoke or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:27 pm

crapgamer wrote:
I've had black friend's off and on in my life, they listen to what they listen to and I still listen to what I listen to.
In life you are either a King or a pawn. I was alway's a King, not to sound self righteous but I have always been a leader and not a follower.
I like what I like and do what I like. I guess that's why I never felt pressure to do drug's or smoke or anything like that.

lol thats wat thats wat hollow ichigo said to ichigo some bullshit about king and pawn but ichigo was allways the king
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:50 pm

wtf don't bring anime into this heuy....
Back to top Go down
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:28 pm

heuy wrote:
Hateinaboxx wrote:
heuy wrote:

ur just saying that cause u dont know which people to listen to fuk rock and all that good ol bullshit
actually no im not saying it like that its just rap is shit its not good anymore like old school rap still is
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:23 am

like iv said u listen to the wrong people then
Back to top Go down
NINJA_RULER

NINJA_RULER

Number of posts : 470
Gamertag : NINJA RULER
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:29 pm

crapgamer wrote:

CJ I listen to the Best Music ever made.

lol so ridiculous. everything u have an opinion is so one sided. we understand that u like the music but saying its the best music ever made is quite ridiculous. and b4 u go into yur usual rant about "this sold this much and that blah blah" shit understand that the music u have been listening to has been out much much longer then rap, hardcore, etc. so plz spare us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crappy don't look! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy don't look!   Crappy don't look! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crappy don't look!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next