{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||))

Go down 
+2
wingzero
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___
6 posters
AuthorMessage
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

Number of posts : 1057
Gamertag : Destiny Zero X
PSN : DeStInY_0, x00x-Raiser-x00x, or DeStInY-ZeRo-X, IlI_Umbreon_wKu, D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___
Registration date : 2009-06-24

I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||)) Empty
PostSubject: I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||))   I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:30 am

haha take this!

Model number: ZGMF-X13A

Code name: Providence Gundam

Unit type: prototype attack mobile suit

Manufacturer: Clark, Asimov & Heinlein Design Bureaus
Operator: ZAFT (Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty)

First deployment: 26 September C.E. 71

Dimensions: head height 18.16 meters

Weight: max gross weight 90.68 metric tons

Powerplant: ultracompact nuclear fission reactor, power output rating unknown

Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; Phase Shift (PS) armor; Neutron Jammer Canceler
Fixed armaments: 2 x MMI-GAU2 "Picus" 76mm CIWS, mounted in chest; MA-MV05A composite armed shield system: beam saber, 2 x small beam gun, mounted over left arm

Optional hand armaments: MA-M221 "Judicium" beam rifle, power rating unknown
Remote weapons: DRAGOON (Disconnected Rapid Armament Group Overlook Operation Network) system, stored on backpack (mounts 11 units, total of 43 beam gun nozzles, Oh YEA!!! in the last couple episodes that it showed up in I counted how much suits it took out on its own and it was a little over 30 +3 Gundams heavily Damage +2 Ship heavily Damage, without stop to resupplies or back up! *passes out by its power* )

fter successfully stealing four of the Earth Alliance's prototype Gundam mobile suits, ZAFT reverse engineers them and incorporates new technologies such as Phase Shift armor and beam sabers into their own mobile suits. With these new technologies, ZAFT also builds several Gundams of their own under the direction of leader Patrick Zala. Unlike previous Gundam designs, these new units feature a dangerous new technology: the N-Jammer Canceler. ZAFT originally develops the N-Jammer to prevent the Alliance from using nuclear weapons, but this also means that mobile suits have to be powered by short life energy batteries. By creating the N-Jammer Canceler, a mobile suit can use a nuclear fission reactor and function for a nearly unlimited amount of time even with Phase Shift armor activated. Unfortunately, the N-Jammer Canceler technology proves to be a Pandora's Box that falls into the wrong hands.

The ZGMF-X13A Providence Gundam is the final Gundam that ZAFT introduces in the war. One of the new technologies present in the Providence Gundam is the DRAGOON (Disconnected Rapid Armament Group Overlook Operation Network) system. With the DRAGOON system, 11 units are are stored on the Providence Gundam's massive backpack. These 11 units can be controlled wirelessly and attack an opponent from multiple directions. With a total of 43 beam gun nozzles, the Providence can unleash devastating firepower with its all-range attack. However, the DRAGOONs can only be controlled by pilots with a high level of spatial awareness. In addition to the DRAGOON system, the Providence Gundam is also equipped with a composite armed shield system on the left arm. This system houses a beam saber and two small beam guns. Additionally, the Providence Gundam is armed with two chest vulcan guns and can carry a "Judicium" beam rifle in its right hand.

The Providence Gundam enters combat at the end of the war on September 26, C.E. 71. It is assigned to ace pilot Rau Le Creuset, who by this point has revealed a sinister agenda. As an imperfect clone of Al Da Flaga, Rau desires to judge humanity and destroy both Coordinator and Naturals. With his powerful new mobile suit, Rau takes on his longtime nemesis (and by genetics son) Mu La Flaga. The power of the DRAGOON system proves overwhelming to Mu's outdated GAT-X105+AQM/E-X01 Aile Strike Gundam, as well as to Dearka Elsman's GAT-X103 Buster Gundam. In the final moments of the war, Rau heavily damages Kira Yamato's ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam and destroys his METEOR support system. However, Rau is mortally wounded by Kira's beam saber and killed by a misfire of the massive GENESIS doomsday laser. In the years after the war, ZAFT introduces a similar design, the ZGMF-X666S Legend Gundam.

The Guy Rau Le Creuset is where i get part of my name of destiny at because of what he said!

HAHA beat that SMOKE! muhahahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||))   I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:02 am

... DAMN
Back to top Go down
wingzero

wingzero

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||))   I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:21 am

if im correct Rau Le Creuset says "this is the destiny we haven chosen to walk this path" i forgot ill watch it tonight
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||))   I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:52 am

im not sure if thats something to be proud of
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||))   I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:31 am

Model number: ZGMF-X13ACode name: Providence Gundam Unit type: prototype attack mobile suitManufacturer: Clark, Asimov & Heinlein Design BureausOperator: ZAFT (Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty)First deployment: 26 September C.E. 71Dimensions: head height 18.16 metersWeight: max gross weight 90.68 metric tons Powerplant: ultracompact nuclear fission reactor, power output rating unknownEquipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; Phase Shift (PS) armor; Neutron Jammer CancelerFixed armaments: 2 x MMI-GAU2 "Picus" 76mm CIWS, mounted in chest; MA-MV05A composite armed shield system: beam saber, 2 x small beam gun, mounted over left armOptional hand armaments: MA-M221 "Judicium" beam rifle, power rating unknownRemote weapons: DRAGOON (Disconnected Rapid Armament Group Overlook Operation Network) system, stored on backpack (mounts 11 units, total of 43 beam gun nozzles, Oh YEA!!! in the last couple episodes that it showed up in I counted how much suits it took out on its own and it was a little over 30 +
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PSN : DeStInY_0, x00x-Raiser-x00x, or DeStInY-ZeRo-X, IlI_Umbreon_wKu, D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||))   I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:37 am

Yup to got that right wing....but Smoke you just copy mine! lol
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||))   I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:40 am

no i didn't prove it
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||))   I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:50 am

XD *Lost*
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||))   I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:52 am

Or should I say prove what?
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||))   I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:11 pm

wingzero wrote:
if im correct Rau Le Creuset says "this is the destiny we haven chosen to walk this path" i forgot ill watch it tonight

—Le Creuset! Is this what you were hoping for, you bastard?"
"You shouldn't blame me! This is mankind's dream, mankind's desire, mankind's destiny! To be the strongest, to go the farthest, to climb the highest!"
"You're pathetic! Rau Le Creuset: To compete, to envy, to hate each other, and to devour one another!"
"I won't let your twisted logic make things worse!"
"But you're too late, Mu. You see... I am the product of all of this, that's how I know!, Mu La Flaga and Rau Le Creuset

hehe thats another one wing!
Back to top Go down
wingzero

wingzero

PostSubject: Re: I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||))   I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:20 pm

lol nice that gundam seed episode 49 when the strike is destroyed and the black version of the archangel
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||))   I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:28 pm

TOPIC LOCKED 4 nerdyness
Back to top Go down
wingzero

wingzero

PostSubject: Re: I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||))   I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:56 pm

yea and natarle and azrael die as well
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||))   I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:00 am

I hated Azrael...but at least he made it so that the EAF could use nuclear weapons thanks to Rau! that was the only good thing about Azrael, and Natarle was kinda a bitch...
Back to top Go down
{MOH}BLUE_RAJA

{MOH}BLUE_RAJA

Number of posts : 184
Gamertag : xBLUExRAJAx
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||))   I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:29 pm

wtf...?
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||))   I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:02 pm

WTF a gundamn?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||))   I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know more about Gundam tehn you smoke! ((|||LoL|||))
Page 1 of 1