{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost Planet 2 online demo coming to XBL August 19th!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Lost Planet 2 online demo coming to XBL August 19th! Empty
PostSubject: Lost Planet 2 online demo coming to XBL August 19th!   Lost Planet 2 online demo coming to XBL August 19th! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:08 pm

Lost Planet 2 may largely eschew the arctic wasteland of 2007's well-received original, but Capcom is sticking with the game's winter release date. In the lead-up to that launch, Capcom said today that a multiplayer demo will be available to Xbox Live Gold subscribers beginning August 19, the first day of GamesCom in Cologne, Germany. Xbox Live Silver members will have a chance to try out the shooter on August 26.

As could be expected, the online co-op demo has players teaming up in online battles to take down a towering Akrid, the arachnid-like species that served as the antagonist in the first game. Said enemy--known as the G-Type Salamander--can be dismantled in a number of ways, with up to four players able to unload sundry ordnance on the creature's soft exterior points as well as within the beast itself.

Capcom made no mention of a PlayStation Network demo, and had not responded to requests for comment as of press time.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Lost Planet 2 online demo coming to XBL August 19th!   Lost Planet 2 online demo coming to XBL August 19th! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:03 pm

this one looks good but so did the 1st one and it sucked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Planet 2 online demo coming to XBL August 19th!   Lost Planet 2 online demo coming to XBL August 19th! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:51 pm

I heard the first one sucked from most of my friends so maybe I'll just try the first demo to see if it's as bad as I've heard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Planet 2 online demo coming to XBL August 19th!   Lost Planet 2 online demo coming to XBL August 19th! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Planet 2 online demo coming to XBL August 19th!
Page 1 of 1