{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KSI DarkFear 7's application

Go down 
+4
The_Year_4444
fusion
crapgamer
Knickerbacher
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knickerbacher

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-23

KSI DarkFear 7's application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KSI DarkFear 7's application   KSI DarkFear 7's application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:31 pm

No dude I'm not KSI. Either way you shouldn't generalize KSI as being bad, there are many many many beastly people in there. Just because there are a few trash talking 10 year olds in KSI doesn't mean thats what KSI is... Take me, for instance, I was in KSI for a year, was a fairly high rank, and I am good at a game? It's not possible because I have 3 letters in my gamertag that spell K-S-I right? wrong. Just think before you speak, please.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: KSI DarkFear 7's application   KSI DarkFear 7's application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:34 pm

lmao you don't know me at all, and you obviously don't know this clan. Don't rock the boat before you know whats up.

I met 2 people out of hundreds of KSI who were good, one was a chick and she was semi good at halo, the other was great and cod4.

so about 2 out of every 400 KSI are good, I think those numbers justify me saying KSI is garbage.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: KSI DarkFear 7's application   KSI DarkFear 7's application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:42 pm

Welcome to the clan, we have our main COD4 roster at maximum right now, we can put you on the farm team and play with you and promote you over the next week or two?

I was thinking of making a few moves on the rosters, but your in. Just might take a week or so to get you on the main roster, that time can be spent looking and learning strategies in the war room and getting to know the players in game.
Welcome and enjoy your stay in MOH.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KSI DarkFear 7's application   KSI DarkFear 7's application - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KSI DarkFear 7's application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2