{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My latest CoD4 Montage =D

Go down 
+4
crapgamer
STARWARSKID93
w01fsk7aag
DsHs aka DeadshotHeadshot
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-25

My latest CoD4 Montage =D Empty
PostSubject: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:29 am

Hey guys long time no talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUvayz8jumU

btw There's no need to hate on the ps3 and look like a complete retard. Cheers

Btw the intro is kinda bad... i rushed it.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:26 pm

sniper lobby montages are gay NOW lol?
AN hardscoping with acog.wooo
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:28 pm

Nice montage headshots.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:56 pm

I'll be honest.
Great quality, Sniper lobby's are a joke. Acog is one of the least skillful things to use aside from the 50 cal which you also use. However it was entertaining.
So I gave it a 5 star.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:53 pm

ummm no. Intro was long and boring, and as soon as i saw the gaycog M40 in a sniper lobby i gave it a 1 star and X'd out. sniping montages all together are fucking over done, and M40 acog? well thats the bottom of the barrel right there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:25 pm

xTaCTiiCaL wrote:
ummm no. Intro was long and boring, and as soon as i saw the gaycog M40 in a sniper lobby i gave it a 1 star and X'd out. sniping montages all together are fucking over done, and M40 acog? well thats the bottom of the barrel right there
Hey did you know that fast forwarding existed? Its so cool man! You can just drag this little thing and skip any part of the video!!! Oh my god its crazy, right!?!?! And yeah, try harding with MP5 + Juggernaut takes SO MUCH MORE skill.

Edit: I take constructive criticism, but I dont take people talking out of their ass lightly. I watched your trailer. I did what you did 2 years ago. GG.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:05 pm

Who said anything about MP5 + Juggernaught?

And funny story asap did what you did 2 years ago plus what you're doing now, 2 YEARS AGO.

I'll be honest nobody here is interested in montages of any kind anymore.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Cmon guys lets not start fighting with people who just came to the site to post a video.
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:56 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
Cmon guys lets not start fighting with people who just came to the site to post a video.
why the fuck would he come to this site to post some shitty ass video
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:11 pm

hey tactical and wolf your both too quick to say bad things about the new montages.

I thought it was good given that the acog is gay as fuck but i loved the effects used and the noscopes.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:18 pm

its not new in the sense that everything he has done in it has been done millions of times before.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:31 pm

Wolfy you judge way to much. I mean its kinda hard making a montage with editing so it isnt too long and putting in the effects. you have a cap card id love to see you make one.
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:32 pm

w01fsk7aag wrote:
its not new in the sense that everything he has done in it has been done millions of times before.
thats just the stupidest thing ive ever heard its new because its being done by a different person in a different style
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:03 pm

being done by a different person doesn't make the thing hes doing different.
Explain to me how it is a different style lmfao?

just go to my youtube channel swk bruh
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:16 pm

w01fsk7aag wrote:

Explain to me how it is a different style lmfao?
Its a different style because no 2 players play the same way.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:33 pm

This isn't a video of him playing this is a video of him killing people with an acog m40 like a million other people.
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:39 pm

it doesnt matter what hes doing. its still entertaining
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:46 pm

If you are still entertained by any kind of montage then you sir are a flaming homosexual.
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:01 pm

ok where do i start.

footstriker, every acog m40 person plays the same, they try to quick scope and no scope and spin like a ballerina of of schust until they get enough lucky schust to put it together

i find basically all CoD4 montages boring now except some PC ones. Halo 3 montages are the best
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:51 pm

Im just putting this out there. Reading all these posts is actually more entertaining than watching a montage.

**I AGREE THAT SL MONTAGES ARE GAY. DID YOU READ THE DESCRIPTION?**

But what I dont get about people who moan about sniper lobbies is when people say theyre boring. How does killing someone with a m16 make something more exciting. They're just holding a different gun for christ sake. I made 7 montages before this in non sniper lobbies so dont bitch and complain to me, If those fairies on XBL can make 5 montages in sniper lobbies and get all their thousands of subs/views because of them- I can make one. and if you didnt know the gameplay was from 4-5 months ago... I quit Sls like 2 months ago

The point of posting the montage here was just to show some of the old SWBF 2 people my tage. Not to get more views. If you thought I posted it here to get more, your fucking retarded.

Honestly, I dont play in sniper lobbies anymore- but if someone wants to play and record in them let them if you think it sucks dont watch them.

If my newest non sniper lobby dualtage was out right now I wouldve posted it here. But since I have a life, so I had to post an older video.

Can a mod just lock this thread, wtf we're arguing about a recording of a video game.
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:17 pm

gay cog is for niggr faggots. no scoping is is for chicken fuckers get a reg scope kid den make a monrage.... i ddint even watch it since i heard gay cog mentioned
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:18 pm

we just giving you CNC nigga dont trip
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:32 pm

DsHs aka DeadshotHeadshot wrote:
Im just putting this out there. Reading all these posts is actually more entertaining than watching a montage.

**I AGREE THAT SL MONTAGES ARE GAY. DID YOU READ THE DESCRIPTION?**

But what I dont get about people who moan about sniper lobbies is when people say theyre boring. How does killing someone with a m16 make something more exciting. They're just holding a different gun for christ sake. I made 7 montages before this in non sniper lobbies so dont bitch and complain to me, If those fairies on XBL can make 5 montages in sniper lobbies and get all their thousands of subs/views because of them- I can make one. and if you didnt know the gameplay was from 4-5 months ago... I quit Sls like 2 months ago

The point of posting the montage here was just to show some of the old SWBF 2 people my tage. Not to get more views. If you thought I posted it here to get more, your fucking retarded.

Honestly, I dont play in sniper lobbies anymore- but if someone wants to play and record in them let them if you think it sucks dont watch them.

If my newest non sniper lobby dualtage was out right now I wouldve posted it here. But since I have a life, so I had to post an older video.

Can a mod just lock this thread, wtf we're arguing about a recording of a video game.

It doesn't. This game isn't exciting no matter what you do. good fight.
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:36 am

killstreaks were artificial and predictable. 360's and 720's or whatever the fuck kind of spin was outplayed 6 months ago. clips from the tunnel in showdown, blue room on craash, or the look to the hallway through b flag on vacant are also way overdone.

1 shot no scopes lost interest 6 months ago along with 360ing people. Unless its a no scope at an angle no one has ever done before then its no good.

Also it takes much more skill to get clips against decent players using automatics instead of fanboy snipers lining themselves up trying to get an easy clip.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:14 pm

HEY EVErYONE RUSH MIDDLE SO I CAN GET A COLLATERAL FOR MY MONTAGEEEEEEE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My latest CoD4 Montage =D   My latest CoD4 Montage =D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My latest CoD4 Montage =D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next