{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs Empty
PostSubject: XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs   XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:40 pm

XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs IlmmodernWarfare2LEConsole08

Limited Edition Console for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Published September 15, 2009
Pre-Order Now

* Find a Retailer

Microsoft Corp. and Activision Publishing, Inc. today brandished the latest weapon to help gamers take to the battlefields for the global launch of the year with the announcement of the Xbox 360 Modern Warfare 2 Limited Edition Console. Infinity Ward’s Modern Warfare 2, the blockbuster sequel to the best selling first-person action game in history, Call of Duty®️ 4: Modern Warfare®️, was the inspiration for the console’s high-speed, low-drag, battle-ready design, which is available for pre-order today at retailers, and in other regions later this week.
High
Major Nelson Introduces Modern Warfare 2 Console
The limited-edition console releases with the game November 10.
High | Low

Beginning with the game’s worldwide release on November 10, fans can arm themselves with the Xbox 360 Modern Warfare 2 Limited Edition Console, featuring an exclusive design inspired by the epic thriller, more storage space than ever before in a 250GB Hard Drive, two Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers, as well as an Xbox 360 Headset and a Standard Edition copy of Modern Warfare 2 for an estimated retail price of $399 (USD).

What’s inside the box.

What’s inside the box.

“It’s the highest compliment to the team and our fans to have a special themed Xbox 360 console,” said Vince Zampella, CEO of Infinity Ward. “The precision and detail that’s been put into the console captures the intensity and feel of Modern Warfare 2. We can’t wait for our community and fans around the world to see for themselves on November 10.”

XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs IlmmodernWarfare2LEConsole05

The Limited Edition Console was revealed at an exclusive preview event in Los Angeles where guests were the first to experience the game’s multiplayer gameplay on Xbox LIVE. “It is thrilling to bring the exclusive Modern Warfare 2-inspired Xbox 360 console to Call of Duty fans. Being able to work so closely with the talented team at Infinity Ward on the design has enabled us to develop a console that will set bragging rights around the world,” said Albert Penello, senior director of global marketing for Xbox 360. “These fans deserve the biggest Xbox 360 console ever, and we’re delivering with more storage space than ever before and freedom to enjoy all their favorite games and downloadable Game Add-ons, including the first two Modern Warfare 2 maps that will be available first on Xbox LIVE.” The add-ons will be sold separately.

The Xbox 360 Modern Warfare 2 Limited Edition Console will be sold in Europe, the Middle East (UAE, Saudi Arabia), UK, US, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Australia, and New Zealand. On November 10, Activision Publishing, Inc. will release Infinity Ward’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. The title continues the gripping and heart-racing action as players face off against a new threat dedicated to bringing the world to the brink of collapse. Modern Warfare 2 is rated “M” (Mature – Blood, Drug Reference, Intense Violence and Language) by the ESRB.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

PostSubject: Re: XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs   XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:33 pm

Hopefully this won't end up like the legendary edition Halo 3, lol... I still see those laying around in BestBuys and GameStops around me... Though I very seldom come across the limited edition Halo 3 360's
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs   XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:35 pm

They only are making 50 thousand available. Plus the fact that it comes with a 260 gig HDD and 2 controllers and the actual game make it different.
Pretty much if you don't have it preordered by now, you wont be getting one.
That is unless you like Ebay prices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs   XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:38 pm

Eh, I'm fine with my white 360... Though I hope they plan to sell that 250GB HDD after the release of this 360... It would be a smart move along with their move to wireless N
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs   XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:44 pm

They said they aren't planning to release the 250 gig HDD outside of the MW2 and Forza 3 bundles.
Wireless stuff don't really matter to me, I prefer being hard wired for better connection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs   XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:50 pm

I guess I'm stuck with my 20, lol... As for wireless vs. wired, I use a wired connection simply because I can use gigabit because the PS3 has that... Wireless N would be a better solution for my 360 just because it doesn't support gigabit and because I'm not gonna buy it a cord longer then 3 feet
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs   XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:55 pm

I used to try to go wireless on ps3 but even 5 feet from the router it became unplayable.
So I had to go with hard wired to get somewhat of an improvement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs   XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:17 pm

lol, a wired connection is the best regardless of system

It also depends on what cords you use and the length and etc.

As for WiFi, wireless G doesn't get 54Mbps at all... It's more like half of that and a standard CAT 5 cable already can do 100Mbps and double it if it's a full duplex... But some people still need to use WiFi to hide cords or they're just too far away

That 360 WiFi adapter is just as big of a piece of schust, lol

But wireless N does keep a good speed and signal strength overall so this will be a good thing for 360 owners who can't use a wired connection
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs   XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:44 pm

Like I said it's all wired for me.
They can come out with 1000000 million different wireless additions and I wouldn't use them.
This is high speed online gaming, I just think to get the best out of it you need to use a wired connection.
Especially on the PS3, I suggest T1 lines, and a few extra prayers to keep that schust smooth.
I am gonna try to get me a MW2 XBox 360 though, thing is sweet looking and MW2 is gonna be huge for the 360 people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs   XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XBox 360 Modern Wardare 2 Limited Edition Specs
Page 1 of 1