{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thinking about

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Thinking about Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about   Thinking about Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:01 pm

Becoming a gb ref.

What do you guys think?

I'm just nervous about the skype interview...
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

Thinking about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking about   Thinking about Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:11 pm

Do it!
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Thinking about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking about   Thinking about Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:44 pm

Alright well I sent in my application.

I'm not sure about this but if I do get on staff I may have to leave the team.
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

Thinking about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking about   Thinking about Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:51 pm

doubt it, i bet ya theres several staff on teams, hell theres the head GB admins on teams, like polira n schust. i bet that you cant ref anything that has to do with you and your teammates (including teammates dub, singles, and other schust)
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Thinking about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking about   Thinking about Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:10 pm

well your not supposed to but sometimes they do. not gonna do that for you guys though lmao.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Thinking about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking about   Thinking about Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:47 am

Quote :
October 11 2009 7:35:35AM by Charly.

Hello w01fsk7aag, my name is Charlie and I am a representative from the GameBattles Human Resources Department. I am contacting you at this time to inform you that we are interested in interviewing you for the position for which you applied. Please read the entire response below. If you contact a member of the Human Resources Department and disobey one of the directions in this message, your application will be immediately declined as the simple ability to follow directions is a quality we look for in all staff members.

DO NOT reply to this PM. Follow the instructions below.

Your application is now responded and awaiting an interview. When you are available for your interview, please visit the following link and click on the "Live Support" icon. If Live Support is offline, please keep reading. When contacting us for an interview, please make sure you have at least 90 minutes to spare, as additional research and interview overflow may occur at the time of your request.

Link to Live Support: http://www.gamebattles.com/staff/hr

For the interview, please make sure that you have Skype and a working headset. Please familiarize yourself with the Skype program before requesting an interview as there are other interviews waiting and if you are unfamiliar with the program at the time of the interview, you subsequently hold up others who are ready. Please also make sure you have a working computer mic. Please make sure that for the same reasons, you test your computer mic prior to the interview to ensure it's working properly. The interview cannot be done over Xbox, PS3, AIM or phone, so please have Skype and your headset ready. DO NOT ask for the interview to be done over anything but Skype; it will not be done.

Skype is a free program and can be downloaded here: http://www.skype.com

If you do NOT have a computer headset, please make sure you get one before contacting us for an interview.

If during the normal times you are online, you are unable to request an interview due to Live Support being offline, please take notice that Human Resources also hosts interview days on Modays and Fridays after 4:00PM EST. Please note that these days are very busy for Human Resources so your wait time could exceed 90 minutes. Once you join Live Support and reserve your spot in line, you do not have to be at the computer until it's your turn; so feel free to leave and come back at the appropriate time. But please remember Human Resources can be available any day of the week and not just those two days, so keep trying Live Support.

Keep in mind that your clan and forum activity is constantly monitored. Any infractions or demerits on your clan record/activity from here on out will result in your application being declined at that time of your requested interview.

While waiting for an interview DO NOT continuously contact members of HR via aim, Skype, etc. Human Resources is NOT available to do interviews 24/7. If they are available, they will be on Live Support. If they are not, do not contact them personally. If you contact a member of Human Resources in way undirected by this message, Human Resources reserves the right to decline your application for not following these written directions.

If between now and the time of the interview, you decide you would like to revoke your application, please send an email to hr@staff.gamebattles.com referencing your application id in the subject line. Thank you again.

Sincerely,

-------------------------
Charly
Human Resources Dept.
charly@staff.gamebattles.com

So yeah I probably wont post as much on the gb forums, and if you guys do something stupid to get a warning against the team, I will poop on you.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Thinking about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking about   Thinking about Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:44 pm

Im gonna use noob tubes and frag 3 and claymores in clan matches now. lolol jk
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Thinking about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking about   Thinking about Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:59 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
hahahahaha like we'd put you in matches good joke
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Thinking about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking about   Thinking about Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:07 pm

You wont get an infraction for that scrub. Just a dispute.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Thinking about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking about   Thinking about Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:12 pm

Than ima hack my xbox so i get the never die hax and ill play in a match.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Thinking about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking about   Thinking about Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:00 pm

that will also only get us a dispute lmfao
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj

Thinking about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking about   Thinking about Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:45 pm

Hyphy wrote:
STARWARSKID93 wrote:
hahahahaha like we'd put you in matches good joke

lmfao
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Thinking about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking about   Thinking about Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:51 pm

WTF will get us a warning lawlz.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Thinking about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking about   Thinking about Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:29 pm

not telling you cause your a captain now you have the power to get us one
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

Thinking about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking about   Thinking about Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:46 pm

yeah... dont do stupid schust. but the admins wont be biased against us in a dispute, will they?
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Thinking about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking about   Thinking about Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:06 pm

no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thinking about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking about   Thinking about Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking about
Page 1 of 1