{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turtle beach

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Turtle beach Empty
PostSubject: Turtle beach   Turtle beach Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:23 pm

Im looking to get a turtle beach for christmas im looking to get the x41 but then that would be the only thing i could get and im also looking to get paintball gear.

so i was wondering if there is such a big difference that makes the x41 worth $100 more than the x31

what would you guys suggest is it really worth it?
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Turtle beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle beach   Turtle beach Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:06 am

id say it is. x31s arent surround sound, just stereo, but x41s are dolby 7.1 surround sound. huge difference
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

Turtle beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle beach   Turtle beach Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:06 am

Fusions right, but it they say this about it "Expander creates a wider stereo panorama" so its sooort of surround sound. x31s are also WIRELESS.

If you just want a cheap surround sound headset I would go with X1s like me. $60 man.

Theres a new headset coming out by the way. I'm not sure how good they're supposed to be but for $300 (more than astros) they should be great...the mixamp is another $150 too...

They don't look comfortable at all though.

http://www.psykoaudio.com/

Turtle beach 1730w9
Back to top Go down
The_Year_4444

Number of posts : 619
Gamertag : XSG Year 4444
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Turtle beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle beach   Turtle beach Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:15 pm

^ this is what i picture nolifers using
Back to top Go down

Turtle beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle beach   Turtle beach Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:40 am

w01fsk7aag wrote:
Fusions right, but it they say this about it "Expander creates a wider stereo panorama" so its sooort of surround sound. x31s are also WIRELESS.

If you just want a cheap surround sound headset I would go with X1s like me. $60 man.

Theres a new headset coming out by the way. I'm not sure how good they're supposed to be but for $300 (more than astros) they should be great...the mixamp is another $150 too...

They don't look comfortable at all though.

http://www.psykoaudio.com/

Turtle beach 1730w9
I use the X1's too... I've never had a problem hearing where an enemy is either
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

Turtle beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle beach   Turtle beach Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:30 am

it also helps to know what you want in your headset. i have tritton ax pros, and they are true surround sound with multiple speakers n schust. from what i hear x31s and x41s are xbox only, so if you plan on playin ps3 a bit, then get the pros, because they can hook up to pretty much anything (hell, i hook em up to my ps2, computer, and my tv even)
Back to top Go down

Turtle beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle beach   Turtle beach Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:59 am

lol, well I knew how to make the X1's work with my PS3 from the start... It works the same way as would the 360... The only difference is where I hook up my microphone
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

Turtle beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle beach   Turtle beach Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:30 pm

I used my friend's X1.

Its the basic and it is very good.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
Sponsored content

Turtle beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle beach   Turtle beach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turtle beach
Page 1 of 1