{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let me just say.... HA HA HA

Go down 
+3
fusion
The_Year_4444
crapgamer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Let me just say.... HA HA HA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me just say.... HA HA HA   Let me just say.... HA HA HA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:20 pm

And he deleted you how many times from his friends list? And made fun of you how often? Hell didn't you quit one time because of him schust talking you? So yeah, good fight.
You are just like a beat woman, cant help going back for more.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Designs

Designs

Number of posts : 861
Gamertag : GD Designs
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Let me just say.... HA HA HA   Let me just say.... HA HA HA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:44 pm

crapgamer wrote:
And he deleted you how many times from his friends list? And made fun of you how often? Hell didn't you quit one time because of him schust talking you? So yeah, good fight.
You are just like a beat woman, cant help going back for more.

why do you give a fuck?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Let me just say.... HA HA HA   Let me just say.... HA HA HA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Because you fail even when trying to argue BLT.
*Smack* *Smack* Get your face mauled by a pitbull *Smack* *Smack* yet you keep going back for more.
I am right and now you look and feel stupid.
Just leave bro.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Let me just say.... HA HA HA   Let me just say.... HA HA HA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:44 pm

Hyphy, your a fucking retard. that faggot all aboard quit before anyoen said a god damn thing to him, and I joined in on cujo's game and all aboard was talking schust to me and cujo, so fuck yeah I'm gonna respond back to him, so get nick and mike's dicks out of your fucking ears and learn something for once you dumb motherfucker. Also, if you want to really know, I'm the one who headed the initiative to kick your sorry ass out, because all you did was ride nick and mikes dick, so yeah I started the vote and had you kicked. Get over it bitch, stop whining, go suck off nick and mike again.

You wanna really get personal here because clearly you fucktards don't understand this is a game and clans for fun, but hey, okay here we go:

Hey ELT, how'd that girl you liked go, the one that got raped before, wouldn't go out with you, stuck in the friend zone? How the pitbull on your face go?

Hey nick, how is taking care of kendals crack baby from some other guy who knocked her up? how much crack did she get for it? hows wal-mart going for you?

hey recession, how's your dads brain doing? better watch out man, that schust runs in families. Maybe you can drown in in some more alcohol and drugs, maybe you can end up being an even bigger disappointment, since it doesn't matter now since hes dead.

See how easy it is?

Someone wanna reply back to me? feel free, contact me on AIM, xx HellHammer

call my house for those of you that know it, I don't give a fuck, its a game, you guys are the ones who decided to be douchebags and go personal with schust first, who talked schust first and started it, get over it, if you guys get this upset over a game and the internet, I'd hate to see you in real life. Have fun nerds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me just say.... HA HA HA   Let me just say.... HA HA HA - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let me just say.... HA HA HA
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MOH} Regulators :: General Topics :: Mercenaries Of Honor-
Jump to: