{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

These guys run this schust! lmao

Go down 
+5
Designs
Hateinaboxx
STARWARSKID93
fusion
crapgamer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

These guys run this schust!  lmao Empty
PostSubject: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:00 pm

These guys run this schust!  lmao Nerdy-gamersdone
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:01 pm

WTF, lol!

so wait, from left to right, its kendal, nick (lower), higgins, magic ct, and recession?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:03 pm

fusion wrote:
WTF, lol!

so wait, from left to right, its kendal, nick (lower), higgins, magic ct, and recession?
I couldn't get a good enough pic of that magic kid, but your correct on all the others.
Ya, Immature, heartless and all that, but I forgot how much fun it is to dislike other gamers...
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:59 pm

whos he faggot next to recession.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:14 pm

some random nerd..lol
Back to top Go down
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Number of posts : 638
Gamertag : Hateinaboxx

PostSubject: Re: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:26 pm

ha ha ha lmao
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

Number of posts : 861
Gamertag : GD Designs
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:33 pm

and you call us immature...
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Destroyer wrote:

I know It was immature, but you cant beat these results! I think you want in on it, you feel left out.
Back to top Go down
The_Year_4444

Number of posts : 619
Gamertag : XSG Year 4444
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Destroyer wrote:
if you dont have anything nice to say, dont troll our forumss
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:55 pm

Recession called my house literally crying about this picture. I wish I would have recorded it.
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Destroyer wrote:

STOP TROLLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:16 pm

After Recession called my house crying and I bitched him up, All aboard called and I bitched his dumb ass up and made him hang up too.
Slap Slap dumb fucks.
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:36 pm

thats not what i heard but if u need to lie to ur clan to look cool thats fine. recession was gonna make a pic of you but you saw that coming so you removed all ur pics from myspace and gamebattles. it doesnt matter that much, we all saw the pics of you and how much of a fat lonely fuck u are so im not sure if any amount of editing could embarrass you more.

it was obviously immature and you obviously cant let anything go, especially with them leaving. make as many of these pictures as you want but i doubt you will ever have a picture of you beating AMx
Back to top Go down
-Throw

-Throw

Number of posts : 69
Gamertag : MercuriaL xD
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:49 pm

why the fuck do you linger around here?
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:14 pm

casue i see crappy do schust like this and i set the story straight. he got a boner when he thought recession and nick left AMx and i guess i rained on his parade.

my turn, why are ou back in MoH? they need someone to help them go 8-14 next season?
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

PostSubject: Re: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:04 am

Hyphy wrote:
casue i see crappy do schust like this and i set the story straight. he got a boner when he thought recession and nick left AMx and i guess i rained on his parade.

my turn, why are ou back in MoH? they need someone to help them go 8-14 next season?

u hang around because u see crappy do stuff like this

or is it

u see crappy do stuff like this because u hang around
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:08 am

Reece, your making yourself look more and more like a lapdog to Recession and All Aboard.
Amanda answered the phone and was like "Phones for you, sounds like some guy crying" I answered and he started whining at me.
I told him to not take it so seriously and he tried to get personal, so I got personal right back, only Mine was much more hurtful.

He started with the waterworks again and I hung up.
Ten minutes later I guess his reacharound was done with Nick cause he called, I did a fart noise in the phone and hung up on him.

As far as I can tell I am being as immature as they have been. I mean calling my house at 3 a.m. sending messages, trying to talk schust and join our games. It was just nice to get a nice "Old school" MOH payback in on them.

Seriously though, how you can say your not their bitch when your here trying to fight a battle for two people too computer retarded to do it themselves.

How much cock can you handle Reece?
Just FYI you know and I know eventually that team will disband. I am a patient man, so everyone knows I'll get my smile on at some point. Smile
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

PostSubject: Re: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:16 am

Youre smile has already been ruin once
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:18 am

I'm a smiling guy, I got it back when we went 2-0 on the night! Recession crying over the speaker phone was kinda smile worthy too! Smile
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

PostSubject: Re: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:19 am

i was in private chat with him while he called you. he wasnt crying you fat fuck
Back to top Go down
-Throw

-Throw

Number of posts : 69
Gamertag : MercuriaL xD
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:24 am

Awwwwww that's cute, private chat.....
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

PostSubject: Re: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:33 am

ok so from what ive heard u are defending a kid who had completely screwed u over
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:39 am

Destroyer wrote:
i was in private chat with him while he called you. he wasnt crying you fat fuck
He was crying, Hellhammer and everyone heard him.
I didn't think he would be so easily bitched out. He talks such a good game when he is yelling and being "Angry kid" but when someone gets in his face he backs down. I just spoke the truth.
Clearly he was upset, hence the call in the first place. He tried to play the "I thought we were friends card" and I played the You a freaking idiot card on him instead.
If he wasn't such a Computer illiterate social retard, he could post here himself instead of having you and Reece circle jerk each other and try to speak for him.

I mean he is just a sad kid really and I used to feel sorry for him, now I just kinda am indifferent to him and the whole situation. Getting my laughs out.

Don't worry ELT, I'm gonna work on getting you in the next one. Also I think people who heard it over my headset and the people at my house who heard him whining and spout the water works are a little more believable then the kid who lost to you and Year in a dubs match and then decided to lie to everyone about it.
I think my word means slightly more then the chunky, angry, liar's .......but then again...I might be crazy? Razz
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Who's gonna run schust now? Who's gonna run schust now!!!??????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These guys run this schust! lmao   These guys run this schust!  lmao Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These guys run this schust! lmao
Page 1 of 1