{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gotta catch 'em ALL!

Go down 
+12
NocturnalBlade
crapgamer
V8_JuIcE
IceCreamMan
Hateinaboxx
The_Year_4444
w01fsk7aag
STARWARSKID93
heuy
Designs
MoH Striker
TechnoOnyx
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:45 pm

we dont need a mascot anyway the kid is extremely annoying
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:56 pm

Crappy knows what im talking about when i say he is a gambit.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
NocturnalBlade

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:35 pm

Hey I played with this little guy yesterday and he wasn't so bad. I mean he's a kid. and he may be annoying...and according to you he's hella annoying (That's why he is annoyance's son), but he's a gamer and I respect him. We were all kids once. And he's pretty damn good in Free-for-All. Stop being so hard on him. Because right now you kinda acting like assholes. Half of you haven't met him he says. It's that pre-jugdement barrier that has been building every since we met the first 13 year old kid on xbox LIVE who was annoying our ears out. But I believe that if we don't accept this boy for who he is, then I think that MLG...will cease to exit because of the discouragement of our adolelscent gamers.

Ok...
That was some corny and exaggerated bullshit, but what I am saying this kid is pretty good, and it's the stupid pre-judgements that we build in ourselves, that make kids like this, extremely good players, fall away to possible rival clans.

I just came here to tell you that.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:44 pm

We have an age limit. I haven't played with him but I don't have to in order to say he is too young for this clan.
It's not a skill thing or anything like that.
Plain and simple it is an age limit situation. I have no issues with him tagging along sometimes if we don't have a full party or something like that, but he cannot join.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
The_Year_4444

Number of posts : 619
Gamertag : XSG Year 4444
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:30 am

NocturnalBlade wrote:
Hey I played with this little guy yesterday and he wasn't so bad. I mean he's a kid. and he may be annoying...and according to you he's hella annoying (That's why he is annoyance's son), but he's a gamer and I respect him. We were all kids once. And he's pretty damn good in Free-for-All. Stop being so hard on him. Because right now you kinda acting like assholes. Half of you haven't met him he says. It's that pre-jugdement barrier that has been building every since we met the first 13 year old kid on xbox LIVE who was annoying our ears out. But I believe that if we don't accept this boy for who he is, then I think that MLG...will cease to exit because of the discouragement of our adolelscent gamers.

Ok...
That was some corny and exaggerated bullshit, but what I am saying this kid is pretty good, and it's the stupid pre-judgements that we build in ourselves, that make kids like this, extremely good players, fall away to possible rival clans.

Who the fuck...
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:58 pm

Who the hell are u .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:14 pm

The_Year_4444 wrote:
NocturnalBlade wrote:

Ok...

Who the fuck...
Wtf is with that last part? Are you from his 5th grade class or something?
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:53 pm

well kinda looks like gravedigger wrot that with the use of hella instead of hell
Back to top Go down
TechnoOnyx

Number of posts : 8
Gamertag : TechnoOnyx
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: i am sad   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:34 pm

And I am sad because you won't let me play. But I want to ask, how can I make my own clan and perticipate in the MLG. I want you older people to know, that...I don't like you anymore.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:39 pm

i want you to know we never liked you. lick my nut cheese.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:46 pm

TechnoOnyx wrote:
And I am sad because you won't let me play. But I want to ask, how can I make my own clan and perticipate in the MLG. I want you older people to know, that...I don't like you anymore.

You can play the game. You just cant be in this clan because you are too young. No offense, wish you the best, but you are just not of proper age to join the clan.
Back to top Go down
{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:47 pm

get smacked!
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:22 am

lol funny schust anyway he was annoying as hell and i dont understand why he took everything so seriously
Back to top Go down
TechnoOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:10 am

Can I join now?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:12 am

You can try out for our Junior {MOH} Team if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:24 am

oh so this is the guy who sent me that pm.
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:06 pm

DENIED
On a count of this kid being WEIRD
Back to top Go down
Mr.X

Mr.X

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:44 pm

yea i think this kids been very abused.
Back to top Go down
TechnoOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:17 pm

crapgamer wrote:
You can try out for our Junior {MOH} Team if you'd like.
WOOT WOOT WOOOOOOTTT!!!!
Sign? bananarama! spinning guy Dance Walk a taunt4 Laughing king ......... scratch scratch Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
TechnoOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:25 pm

IceCreamMan wrote:
DENIED
You're being the weird one pal. Your name is icecream man. ICE CREAM! Ice Cream comes from cows. Cows give dairy products mostly. But so do goats and humans. Did you know ice cream is frozen milk? But they also put sugar into it and vanilla and chocolate. Do you like dairy queen? Are you her husband since you're the ice cream man? Get it? My favorite flavor is either vanilla with melted marshmellows and hot fudge or just plain cofee flavor.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:03 pm

TechnoOnyx wrote:
IceCreamMan wrote:
DENIED
You're being the weird one pal. Your name is icecream man. ICE CREAM! Ice Cream comes from cows. Cows give dairy products mostly. But so do goats and humans. Did you know ice cream is frozen milk? But they also put sugar into it and vanilla and chocolate. Do you like dairy queen? Are you her husband since you're the ice cream man? Get it? My favorite flavor is either vanilla with melted marshmellows and hot fudge or just plain cofee flavor.

you're trying a little to hard there.
Back to top Go down
Mr.X

Mr.X

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Yeeeaaaa ummm you said this guy could be in moh?
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Your a strange little dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:28 am

That was the best thing I've read all summer!! lol! Laughter ROTFL Laughing
Back to top Go down
{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:00 am

i like him since he pisses off icm so much!!! cheers lol! Anger Hijack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em ALL!   Gotta catch 'em ALL! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotta catch 'em ALL!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next