{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unlikely Pro Bowler...?

Go down 
+3
MoH Striker
STARWARSKID93
Shotty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Unlikely Pro Bowler...? Empty
PostSubject: Unlikely Pro Bowler...?   Unlikely Pro Bowler...? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:44 pm

So the 3 NFC pro bowl quarterbacks are:
Aaron Rodgers
Drew Brees
Brett Favre

With Brees and Favre playing in the NFCCG, one will be in the super bowl, meaning one won't be eligible for the pro bowl.

Donovan McNabb is the first runner up.

See where I'm getting at?

Mcnabb will be playing in the pro bowl for sure this year, and even as an eagles fan i believe its complete bullshit
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Pro Bowler...?   Unlikely Pro Bowler...? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:51 pm

Fuck ya babay!!!!!!!!!!!

Mcnabb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

him and jackson are a dirty combo.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Pro Bowler...?   Unlikely Pro Bowler...? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:28 pm

yeah him and jackson are a dirty combo as long as mcnabb gets time in the pocket and jackson gets open in the secondary
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Pro Bowler...?   Unlikely Pro Bowler...? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:59 am

The NFL is dumb for scheduling the probowl before the superbowl.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Pro Bowler...?   Unlikely Pro Bowler...? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:40 am

yeah. if minnesota makes the super bowl, then 8 guys on the roster are out
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Pro Bowler...?   Unlikely Pro Bowler...? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:28 am

nah dont worry, minnesota wont make it Laughing
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Pro Bowler...?   Unlikely Pro Bowler...? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:34 am

I'd love to see the Vikes go to the SuperBowl.
Anyway, I think they need to do the ProBowl before the Superbowl. In my opinion every other sport does that and the NFL needs to as well, because nobody cares about the pro bowl when it does come on after the SuperBowl.

Man though, what a slap to the Packers it would be if Favre wins it all this year huh?
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Pro Bowler...?   Unlikely Pro Bowler...? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:49 am

Laughing nah considering that he wouldnt have done more than rodgers. ya know, with rodgers having more tds, same int, more than 500 yards more, etc
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Pro Bowler...?   Unlikely Pro Bowler...? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:59 am

Ya, but only one of the teams are in the NFC Championship game. Plus the head to head games went 2-0 Favre this year. Plus Favre threw for what 8 TD's against the Packers this year? Another Pro Bowl as well.
Maybe Favre doesn't get slapped around in the Cards game and they pull off a win? I don't hate the Packers mind you, just think Legends like Favre should decide when they go, not idiot people up front.
Back in the late 80's and early 90's nobody even wanted to play for Green Bay, they were a garbage team in a cold ass state. Favre and Reggie White changed all that. I just don't think it's right getting pushed out is all.
And I bet the whole state of Wisconsin are gonna be Saints fans this weekend, because they know what is up. When in actuality, you should be pissed at your own team, not Favre...He wanted to stay.
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Pro Bowler...?   Unlikely Pro Bowler...? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:18 am

lmao crappy dont get butthurt
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Pro Bowler...?   Unlikely Pro Bowler...? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:59 pm

I'm not, I'm just a Favre fan. Kind of Blue Collar guy.
Back to top Go down
{Delta}

{Delta}

Number of posts : 367
Gamertag : xDelta248x
PSN : Da-Delta
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Pro Bowler...?   Unlikely Pro Bowler...? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Favre fan here too. Packers can suck it for screwing that one up.
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Pro Bowler...?   Unlikely Pro Bowler...? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:44 pm

two 4000 yard seasons in a row, which is a record for being somebody to do it in their first 2 years as a starter? yeah they fucked up (roll)
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Pro Bowler...?   Unlikely Pro Bowler...? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:29 pm

It's all about Leadership. Favre brought legitimacy to that franchise, their is no doubt their. Favre went to the Vikings, with less weapons in the WR area and did better and took his team farther then Rodgers.
I just think I'd be pissed if like say the Orioles had kicked Cal Ripken jr. off the team after he did so much. Legends like that deserve to call when they are done. Favre will play another year, maybe two...so when you look at the fact that the Packers could have had him 4 to 5 years longer.....who knows what they could have done? I mean his last season in Green Bay he only led them to the NFC Championship game....
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Pro Bowler...?   Unlikely Pro Bowler...? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:46 pm

Probowl should be after the superbowl.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
{Delta}

{Delta}

Number of posts : 367
Gamertag : xDelta248x
PSN : Da-Delta
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Pro Bowler...?   Unlikely Pro Bowler...? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:37 pm

No one would watch the pro bowl. The pro bowl should be like Week 10, mid-season like the rest of sports. They have an All-Pro team at the end anyways, that's all the Pro-Bowl really is, naming people who are talented - making a roster. The game isn't much. I actually enjoy that the All-Star game in baseball affect home field advantage.
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Pro Bowler...?   Unlikely Pro Bowler...? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:57 pm

yeah and guess what, favre has undoubtedly the best offensive line in the NFL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Pro Bowler...?   Unlikely Pro Bowler...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unlikely Pro Bowler...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MOH} Regulators :: General Topics :: Sports-
Jump to: