{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable

Go down 
+7
fusion
Mr.X
Hateinaboxx
heuy
STARWARSKID93
w01fsk7aag
asap
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Empty
PostSubject: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:35 pm

I cant understand how infinity fail released a sequel to a legendary game with so many fucked up things in it. Everytime i come on to play all i see are new glitches being exploited. The latest one is the drop crate glitch where by forcing yourself between the actual map and the void space underneath, you get unlimited care packages or emergncy airdrops.

I was in atleast 5 games where dip shits were doing this last night.

Infinity Ward ruined this game series. If they dont want to keep looking like they let 5th graders take over game development for them, they need to close the servers down for a few days and fix all this bullshit.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:56 pm

bet they regret not releasing a public beta now.

wanna play cod4 later bro?

5 day weekend FTW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:16 pm

I don't think they really care as it is... They already had the game under massive appeal because of the first one so all they had to do is say MW2 and people got up and bought it... Try doing that for a game that's not backed up by anything like a previous good game or whatever and you'll have a tough time... Most new games take a while to get accepted or never get accepted, regardless of how good they are... Although I haven't seen those glitches on the PS3, it's still sad to hear about them on the 360 version simply because it was and is the best selling one console wise.. That or you have more noobs just looking for that stuff on the 360...

But I think it's just all the noobs ruining the game which can't be helped... I'm already getting sick of the game as it is... Right now the thing on my radar is BC2 after reading their massive list of changes from just one beta...

It would be funny to see if people started leaving MW2 to go back to MW, lol...

I'm not saying MW2 is bad, but I was expecting much more then what they released
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:45 pm

They made the game noob friendly.

They should of made the betas.

And dont forget those faggots who find the glitches and ruin the game.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:52 pm

shut up fatboy
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:03 pm

heuy wrote:
shut up fatboy

lol
Back to top Go down
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Number of posts : 638
Gamertag : Hateinaboxx

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:16 pm

heuy wrote:
shut up fatboy
lmao
Back to top Go down
Mr.X

Mr.X

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:40 pm

Its actualy alot funner when you do it with emergency airdrop cause you can get nukes with those and you can call in like 50 a game or doing it with sentry gunsi built an impenetrable sentry gun wall in a sabotage match lol . . . . . .ahem not that ive did this dreadful glitch >.>
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:19 am

so how do you even do this? another glitch that pisses me off is that one tac insertion glitch
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:05 am

I've never seen any of these ....
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:31 pm

Huey shut the fuck up bitch.
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:58 pm

asap wrote:
I cant understand how infinity fail released a sequel to a legendary game with so many fucked up things in it. Everytime i come on to play all i see are new glitches being exploited. The latest one is the drop crate glitch where by forcing yourself between the actual map and the void space underneath, you get unlimited care packages or emergncy airdrops.

I was in atleast 5 games where dip shits were doing this last night.

Infinity Ward ruined this game series. If they dont want to keep looking like they let 5th graders take over game development for them, they need to close the servers down for a few days and fix all this bullshit.

yeah i wa sin a game where both sides where just care package glitching each other this game = fail
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:26 pm

I was just in a room with the care package glitch.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:07 pm

I think it's more fail for the no life idiot's who try to figure out these exploits.
I don't think IW can be all to blame, in my opinion it's the idiot's that abuse and use and the ones that wasted hours and hours of their lives trying to find exploits that are to blame.
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:25 pm

crapgamer wrote:
I think it's more fail for the no life idiot's who try to figure out these exploits.
I don't think IW can be all to blame, in my opinion it's the idiot's that abuse and use and the ones that wasted hours and hours of their lives trying to find exploits that are to blame.

The majority of them are fucking 12 year olds that i want to strangle and then put their head through a wall.

I disagree with the assessment that its not IW's fault. They released the game with no beta, and relied on the popularity of MW1 for game sales. They fucked the donkey on this one and, although i have some fun on MW2, its not nearly as good of a game as MW1 is. The Glitching jjust fucks the game up beyond all repair. TWO times already they had to release a patch to fix the unbalance 1887's, the javelin glitch, and something else i forgot.

Honestly, the amount of glitches in this game compares to SWBF 1 and 2 and computer games that are notorious for glitching problems because of the mass amount of encoded data it takes to run a pc game.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:25 pm

They did run a closed beta, but who sits their and thinks I'm gonna mess with the care package and keep at it till I can cheat?
I agree COD4 is better, but MW3 isn't without it's charms I guess.
I however cant sink the time I did into MW2 that I did with COD4.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:10 pm

I like mw2 they just gotta fix some schust.
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:22 pm

the problem is that the level this game needs to be at was so high in order to truly be considered a sequel and they simply did not put enough time into it and they did not get enough feedback from enough people
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:02 am

they put enough time but they added so much schust they couldn't put enough time in on each feature to make sure there were no bugs. so yeah you're right.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:36 am

They should have just made some new maps, improved the graphics, add a few more guns. The killstreak rewards kind of ruin it for me, maybe make a automatic killstreak for 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, etc.... But 3 should always be UAV etc....
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:36 am

you cant just rely on uav it makes you blind kinda how peo-ple use rely on heartbeat it makes you blind
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:40 am

it certainly makes you do better if the nerds dont have cold blooded on. lets be realistic, it can make you 'blind' if your an idiot, but nobody in this clan is that much of an idiot. maybe mrsex, but we cant judge him because he lives in arkansas Wink
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:47 am

UAV's were a constant in COD4, Nobody runs with them in MW2 and it's a selfish prick move IMO. I use it, but everyone else is concerned with their own K/D/R to be bothered.
UAV doesn't make you blind, the maps are huge and UAV's keep people from camping.
It's no coincidence that we raped at COD4, all of us.... In large part to a constant UAV up.
Cold blooded is hardly used in MW2 that I've seen, because it takes away from Stopping power.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:49 am

get on the game right now scrub
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:32 pm

Because people are stupid and think if you don't get a 2-1 kd in one game than your kd will fall to a 0.

The only way your getting a pavelow ac 130 chopper gunner or nuke is by camping and not taking objective.
So if your a flag runner dont put those on or if your not a camper dont put those one.

Thats why i like playing with shotty im postive he uses like 3 5 and 7.

If your going to play in a party with us and your going to keep high killstreaks than we all expect that person to camp the object. even if they only get like 4 kills.

There is no reason if were playing with rockethoe pyro or hh that they should get a bomb plant or even touch the flag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable   Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitches in MW2..Unbelievable
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MOH} Regulators :: General Topics :: Mercenaries Of Honor-
Jump to: