{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crapgamer {MOH} CLan leader/Founder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Crapgamer   {MOH} CLan leader/Founder Empty
PostSubject: Crapgamer {MOH} CLan leader/Founder   Crapgamer   {MOH} CLan leader/Founder Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:30 pm

First of id like to say if it weren't for the Crapgamer i wouldn't have a clan to call home. when i first met crapgamer it was under some random name. lol i was trying to go around in the Moh room t bagging him when i killed him. i got a kick out of it he was the cl lol. after a while of being in failure clans i realized that Moh was still there and strong hence the saying " our clan lives on after yours dies". so i tried out. lol i remember trying to rank up and what not and him saying your already high enough lol i was like mjr or something like that. lol i think he just didnt trust me thanks to inspector skanky and the whole Merc spy scandal. Hey man shoot i wanted to help co lead swbf2 after a while the rocket hoe thought it was ok but teh cgg didn't lols. then i finally got my ps3 and had my first go at cod4. there's where me and cg had some good ole times. came up with some sayings and what not lol. this guys running around like super man gimme some kryptanite lmao. i think when crapgamer played the ps3 that's when the ps3 team was actually doing good. once he stopped playing for them that team kinda failed.

crapgamer is the heart and soul of MoH. with out cg there is no Mercenaries of Honor. Thanks for all your hard work bro, keep it up.

Fred aka The Caapgamer
Dob- 1936
height-9'7"
weight- 10 tons
loves fat chicks aka CGGS
Founded MOH in 2007
Went 35-0 in matches for MOH on SWBF2
Went 75-20 on COD4
Went 20-6 on MW2
Went 7-0 on Battlefield 2 modern Combat on Ps2
Went 35-7 on WaW combined on PS3 and 360
went 7-3 on Halo 3

Got the clan Sponsored.
At one time had the clan with well over 100 members.

*Just a quick edit from Shotty, I'm adding a few more "factual" things about MOH's beginning*

CrapGamer was a CL of Merc on SWBF2 and had fought in many battles there. However, he started to disagree with some corrupt leadership decisions and, in August 2007, he recruited Snipes, Duece, Hellhammer, and Skanky to start MOH, the Mercenaries of Honor, which was supposed to represent all that Merc formerly did. Through great leadership, recruiting, skill, and many suicide detpacks, (the CrapGamer Special!) Crappy built MOH up from humble beginnings that people were saying would die in 2 months to a juggernaut of a clan, considered by many to be in the top 3 of SWBF2 history. Eventually, he expanded the clan past just PS2, and to this day MOH is practically the only SWBF2 clan who successfully moved to next gen. (And plays competitively like, you know, CLANS SHOULD DO). Even now with the clan having as many experienced, senior members as it does, whenever Crappy takes a little vacation, everybody in the clan feels the effects, both in activity and in morale. He truly is an incredible leader and one of the coolest guys I know.
Back to top Go down

Crapgamer {MOH} CLan leader/Founder
Page 1 of 1