{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

your most akward moment!

Go down 
+4
crapgamer
STARWARSKID93
MoH Grave
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

Number of posts : 1057
Gamertag : Destiny Zero X
PSN : DeStInY_0, x00x-Raiser-x00x, or DeStInY-ZeRo-X, IlI_Umbreon_wKu, D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___
Registration date : 2009-06-24

your most akward moment! Empty
PostSubject: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:56 pm

lol I don't know why but i want to hear everyone most AKWARD moment!
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:19 pm

well start it off
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PSN : DeStInY_0, x00x-Raiser-x00x, or DeStInY-ZeRo-X, IlI_Umbreon_wKu, D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:08 pm

lol ok------
ok one day i was coming home from work and of course no one is home.
so i sit down and relax a little and then i hear something weird, so i check it out
from what i could tell it was in the bathroom so without noticing i walked in.......
and! BOOM! i was like WTF!? Yuno had her sister doing something to her that
i though she would never do the way they both were acting.....it felt really awkward to walk into it when 2 girls are doing it and they even forgot the door does have a lock!

it took me a week to start talking to them again....i still feel weird every time i
come home and no one is home...I still check the bathroom....sure it was a good thing to see
but in a way VERY awkward!

your turn!
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:13 pm

Why would you feel awkward? You could now slam your wife and her sister at the same time.

Mine is I was getting out of the shower and my sisters friend walked in before i could get the towel on all the way.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:19 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
Why would you feel awkward? You could now slam your wife and her sister at the same time.

Mine is I was getting out of the shower and my sisters friend walked in before i could get the towel on all the way.

One her sis is only 14!

and wow that must have really been awkward O.o
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:53 pm

what were they doing?
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:58 pm

Was her sister hot or is she a fat cgg?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:58 pm

... BLESS YOUR SOUL DESTINY!!!

Anyhow, I remember back on my 16th birthday, it was the night of Valentines day and I had one of my friends over... So He was going to the bathroom and I went into the kitchen to get some water... Keep in mind that it was 2:45 and I live in an apartment complex... Anyway, when I was getting water, I heard something along the lines of, "ohh...agh... UNHH" and I was like DUDE, GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW!!! And he comes out and we're list listening to this chick getting hell, lol... Then my bros friends walked outside and made the same noises for like 5 minutes and it got silent, lol.... It was weird as hell
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:15 pm

lol Raz!

and they were having sex Mex, and swk for a 13 yr old she pretty hot
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:19 pm

wtf with her own sister? thats twacked out
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:25 pm

yea she is pretty weird
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:42 pm

thats gross dude
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:48 pm

Incest is nasty. Are they related by blood? or like step sisters?
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:03 pm

different moms same dad, thats all i know. or all they'll tell me
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:09 pm

your making me feel awkward, your suppose to tell me your moments to!
If you want any more answers start telling your funny stories.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:24 pm

I was in the bathroom at school one time and i pissing. In the stall next to me i hear this kid wacking off. And he is seriously doing it.

Fucking wierd schust bro.
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:03 pm

wheni was younger in middle school we had a chick roomate an di walked in on her putty on her bra biggo titties lol
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:42 pm

DeStInY_0 wrote:
lol ok------
so i sit down and relax a little and then i hear something weird, so i check it out
from what i could tell it was in the bathroom so without noticing i walked in.......
i though she would never do the way they both were acting.....it felt really awkward to walk into it when 2 girls are doing it and they even forgot the door does have a lock!

it took me a week to start talking to them again....i still feel weird every time i
come home and no one is home...I still check the bathroom....sure it was a good thing to see

your turn!

I'm not gonna lie dude, thats really fucking gross. Her sister? wtf? and her sister is only like 13 or 14, again, wtf? No offense but thats seriously fucked up.
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:35 am

HellHammer wrote:
DeStInY_0 wrote:
lol ok------

your turn!

I'm not gonna lie dude, thats really fucking gross. Her sister? wtf? and her sister is only like 13 or 14, again, wtf? No offense but thats seriously fucked up.

i know.... T^T i had to have a 2hour talk with them about it...i think i fail still
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:31 am

well you're a better person than I if I'd of witnessed something liek that I'd of been like "well, this is over" lol
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:12 pm

This girl in my school went to the bathroom and fingered herself. Came back like 20 min later im like wtf were you doing. No way you schust or pissed for that long.
She later admitted she fingered herself.

Another one was, i got a picture message of this girls tits in the middle of class and she was sitting next to me. She was flat with pepperoni nipples. She started crying and left the room. The picture got sent around the whole school. lololol
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:13 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
This girl in my school went to the bathroom and fingered herself. Came back like 20 min later im like wtf were you doing. No way you schust or pissed for that long.
She later admitted she fingered herself.

Another one was, i got a picture message of this girls tits in the middle of class and she was sitting next to me. She was flat with pepperoni nipples. She started crying and left the room. The picture got sent around the whole school. lololol

wow, lol that was pretty mean but would
have been really funny to see it.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:28 pm

I didn't forward it i just deleted it.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:54 pm

Ya talk about awkward moments. I just had to go buy a cup for baseball with my mom.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:02 am

BUMP FOR WINCEST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your most akward moment!   your most akward moment! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your most akward moment!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next