{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MW2 passes 25 Million Players Mark

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

MW2 passes 25 Million Players Mark Empty
PostSubject: MW2 passes 25 Million Players Mark   MW2 passes 25 Million Players Mark Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:25 pm

As revealed in a tweet by Infinity Ward's own Robert Bowling, Modern Warfare 2 has surpassed the 25 million unique online players mark.
That figure includes all three platforms, with Xbox 360 leading the way, followed by PlayStation 3, and then PC.
There's a theory going around that says some people only purchase videogames from established franchises and avoid new intellectual properties at all costs. MW2 just proved it right -- the direct follow-up is "dominating COD4's numbers," according to Bowling.
The last bit of news comes in the form of a tease: we are told to expect information about the first add-on pack (release date, possibly more) during this week. Oh hai, GDC! Forgot you were going on this week.
Over 25 Million Modern Warfare 2 Players, DLC Details Coming [Game Informer]
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: MW2 passes 25 Million Players Mark   MW2 passes 25 Million Players Mark Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:44 am

Ya mw2 is beast.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: MW2 passes 25 Million Players Mark   MW2 passes 25 Million Players Mark Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:43 am

to be honest it is probably the laziest game ever they did everything half assed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW2 passes 25 Million Players Mark   MW2 passes 25 Million Players Mark Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:03 am

Well remember, MW was a killer so the second MW2 was announced, people we're already going crazy about it... Now I still thinks it's a pretty good game, but they could have done more from all that money they have, lol... I can't wait for the DLC though
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: MW2 passes 25 Million Players Mark   MW2 passes 25 Million Players Mark Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:28 am

When I go back and play COD4, I release that MW2 is a super game. I think they weren't lazy but too zealous. They tried to make it appeal to too many people.
It was smart in a money making aspect.

COD4 set them up for success no doubt. I mean the reason MW2 was such a huge release was because of that success. That's why games like Killzone 2, BFBC2 don't have as much of a chance.

The first games in those series were terrible and so even with hype they aren't going to do as well.
Bottom line, you need a solid game first before you can make a sequel.Now days it's seems any game that sells 1 million gets a sequel, which shouldn't always be the case.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW2 passes 25 Million Players Mark   MW2 passes 25 Million Players Mark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW2 passes 25 Million Players Mark
Page 1 of 1