{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donovan McNabb traded to the Redskins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Donovan McNabb traded to the Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Donovan McNabb traded to the Redskins   Donovan McNabb traded to the Redskins Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:23 pm

Personally I think it's a mistake to trade a QB or anyone for that matter inside the division.
I know Eagles fans are going to be happy about it for the most part, but now right away you are going to face the QB you just traded and twice a year. There's a reason the Packers didn't want Favre in the division with them and that's why they traded him to the Jets the first time.

I think the Eagles get a good pick, but in reality 33 isn't old for a QB and while he wasn't the most accurate QB he still took your team to a SuperBowl and lots of Championship games.
I think it will get ugly in Philly if the Redskins go and beat the Eagles next year.

McNabb will have something he rarely had in Philly...decent running game.
Portis, Larry Johnson and Willie Parker can still produce and there is even word that T.O. might sign with the Skins now.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Donovan McNabb traded to the Redskins   Donovan McNabb traded to the Redskins Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:01 pm

PLEASE! I would LOVE to see McNabb and TO on a team again. What a mess that would be, just like the first time around.

And the skins won't have any kind of running game next year. Nobody can run the ball without an offensive line unless his name is Barry Sanders
Back to top Go down
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Number of posts : 638
Gamertag : Hateinaboxx
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Donovan McNabb traded to the Redskins   Donovan McNabb traded to the Redskins Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:03 pm

if only Oakland went for him damn you Al Davis damn you to hell
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Donovan McNabb traded to the Redskins   Donovan McNabb traded to the Redskins Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:13 pm

Shotty wrote:
PLEASE! I would LOVE to see McNabb and TO on a team again. What a mess that would be, just like the first time around.

And the skins won't have any kind of running game next year. Nobody can run the ball without an offensive line unless his name is Barry Sanders

I wont have to say I told you so then? I am just saying.....Eagles fans pretty much hate him but they might change their tune when they have a rebuilding season.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Donovan McNabb traded to the Redskins   Donovan McNabb traded to the Redskins Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:31 pm

i know very well this is a rebuilding season. we won't win a super bowl with mcnabb, so why keep him around when we can start grooming a replacement?
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Donovan McNabb traded to the Redskins   Donovan McNabb traded to the Redskins Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:09 pm

The fucking lions are going to do better then us..

But in the years to come we will rape with our new rookie team.

Were the Tampa Bay Rays of NFL.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donovan McNabb traded to the Redskins   Donovan McNabb traded to the Redskins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donovan McNabb traded to the Redskins
Page 1 of 1