{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reach Bundles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Reach Bundles Empty
PostSubject: Reach Bundles   Reach Bundles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:38 am

Halo Reach is Bungie's last hurrah in the Halo universe, and they aren't saying goodbye without a lovely Limited Edition and one final, ultra-expensive Legendary Edition.
First we have the Halo Reach Limited Edition, priced at $79.99. $20 over the standard price scores fans a recovered ONI "black box" holding the game disc, an exclusive set of Elite armor for multiplayer, and an artifact bag containing Dr. Halsey's personal journal and various documents and effects that explore the history of the Halo universe.
With a price of $149.99, the Halo Reach Legendary Edition is one of the pricier collector's editions we've seen, but it certainly isn't without reason. There's not mini-plastic cat helmet inside this box. Instead, Bungie commissioned McFarlane Toys to create a 10 inch tall, 10 pound diorama statue featuring the members of Noble Team, the stars of the game.
As if that weren't enough, the Legendary Edition also comes with a flaming Spartan helmet for multiplayer, as well as all of the contents of the Limited Edition, all packed inside a striking UNSC-themed custom box.
If that's not a fine sendoff for Bungie's final game in the Halo series, I don't know what is. I plan on preordering the standard edition, and then begging my GameStop manager to put aside one of the Legendary Editions for me at the last minute, when my resolve falters.

Reach Bundles 500x_hr_legendary
Reach Bundles 500x_hr_limited_edition
Reach Bundles 500x_legend_1
Reach Bundles 500x_legend_2
Reach Bundles 500x_limite_1
Reach Bundles 500x_standa_1
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Reach Bundles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reach Bundles   Reach Bundles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:39 am

Nice post, I am loving how Halo Reach looks more and more.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Reach Bundles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reach Bundles   Reach Bundles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:50 am

I WANT IT BAAAAAD. I probably wont get the $150 version though.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Reach Bundles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reach Bundles   Reach Bundles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:02 am

Ya, probably just the game for me. $150 is like the price of 3 new games almost.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Sponsored content

Reach Bundles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reach Bundles   Reach Bundles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reach Bundles
Page 1 of 1