View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

Number of posts : 10053
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Note to All {MOH} about "Fevens & BFC"   Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:28 pm

Since we have been "Removed" from the BFC, which is something I suspected for a while. Fevens would never have the integrity or intelligence to actually go through with a proper tournament.
Anyway, from this point on, we are dropping any and all support for that site. I don't want to see anyone posting over there, signing in on their accounts and or even going to that chat box. This isn't something personally having to do with my dislike of Fevens, it's more a show of respect for the people that played in the matches and now get screwed over by a lying sack of Canadian Moose droppings that goes by the name Fevens.
So out of respect for out players and our clan, we will withdraw, possibly get your accounts deleted. I will give it until tomorrow 4/28/2010 to have all the loose ends tied up over there. From that point on, when I check to see who has been there, it better not be any {MOH} member. It's not worth flaming or posting anything over there. We knew from the minute that the tournament started that we would win and Fevens would find a way to back out of obligations.
In doing so, Fevens has lost all credibility and I think the BFC will fall even further down the list into oblivion, the least we can do is help contribute to this by NOT going over there.
Any {MOH} disobeying this will be punished. Like I said before, it's more out of respect for the people who put in time and strategies and game play for that ridicules tournament.
As for any posts we make here on the {MOH} site, it has no bearing on what should happen over there. I can say, Gamebattles rules are the most retarded thing ever and they wont ban me for it. This is our site and we can post our opinions, I'd never hamper that. Fevens clearly was "Reaching" for a reason. Now we all have reason to NOT go there. I know some of you will have a hard time letting go, but that was really small time for us.
{MOH} is clearly a top 5 all time SWBF2 clan, we have had the most success on the most games and success on both consoles since then. It's clear it's beneath us. The most attention that site got was when I was there. Not anymore.
We knew and everyone knew that Fevens would slither out of that, I seriously doubt anyone gets anything. So let him make himself look bad, stalking us and then trying to convince people otherwise. Don't kid yourself, fevens is here quite often trying to look into what we do. If he spent as much time with his own clan that he does making graphs and half assed tourney's he might be worth something in the gaming community. Instead, he is a joke.

--CG

PostSubject: Re: Note to All {MOH} about "Fevens & BFC"   Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:04 am

Just a little reminder, we squashed the conflict between us and that site. We are now leaving that site be. I don't want to catch anyone logging in over there, you wont even get a warning, you'll just be banned here.
Were done, moving on from that place.

Number of posts : 3677
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Note to All {MOH} about "Fevens & BFC"   Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:27 pm

I won't lie I went on that site when i got home from school to see if any of us were on it.

Gd don't go on it.
Even though it was 9 in the am.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teammoh.tk
MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

PostSubject: Re: Note to All {MOH} about "Fevens & BFC"   Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:44 pm

i got deleted and banned so yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Note to All {MOH} about "Fevens & BFC"   Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:04 pm

Well that's a good thing. No need to give that site any of our swagger. Let it finally die out.
Fevens could fuck up a free lunch and look's like he did.

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Note to All {MOH} about "Fevens & BFC"   Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:09 pm

JSA will probably "win" and what do you want to bet he jews out of paying them somehow.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tacoman.

Number of posts : 323
Gamertag : Tacoscrub
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Note to All {MOH} about "Fevens & BFC"   Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:29 pm

w01fsk7aag wrote:
JSA will probably "win" and what do you want to bet he jews out of paying them somehow.

LOL probably. jews is a verb now? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Note to All {MOH} about "Fevens & BFC"   Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:20 am

Fevens is poor and cant pay anyone anything. I love how active the PS3 teams are too. It's a joke.

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: Note to All {MOH} about "Fevens & BFC"   Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:05 pm

I'm active!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
V8_JuIcE

Number of posts : 626
PSN : V8_Juice-
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Note to All {MOH} about "Fevens & BFC"   Tue May 04, 2010 1:40 pm

We should create our own. For some reason people never come on our site, just as a way to keep int ouch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3677

PostSubject: Re: Note to All {MOH} about "Fevens & BFC"   Tue May 04, 2010 1:42 pm

No. No one cares about that site they are all faggots who suck and they cant handle people who are good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teammoh.tk
V8_JuIcE

Number of posts : 626
PSN : V8_Juice-
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Note to All {MOH} about "Fevens & BFC"   Tue May 04, 2010 2:00 pm

So make a site for people who are good?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Note to All {MOH} about "Fevens & BFC"   Tue May 04, 2010 2:45 pm

not worth it

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Note to All {MOH} about "Fevens & BFC"   

Back to top Go down

Note to All {MOH} about "Fevens & BFC"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1