{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd

Go down 
+3
fusion
STARWARSKID93
crapgamer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd Empty
PostSubject: MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd   MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:05 am

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/05/13/modern-warfare-2-resurgence-pack-adding-five-more-maps-on-june/

In what might be the briefest press release we've ever received from a major publisher announcing a new chunk of DLC for an über-successful game, Activision revealed that another set of five multiplayer maps for Modern Warfare 2 will drop on Xbox Live on June 3. We know two things about said maps so far: They're coming in a set called the "Resurgence Pack," and their release will be heralded by two double XP weekends on May 28 and June 4.

Now, that's what we know. What we assume is that the pack will feature a mix of new maps and renovated versions of Call of Duty 4 maps -- perhaps a bit more of the latter, given the title of the bundle. What we also assume is that the "Resurgence Pack" will carry the $15 price tag of the "Stimulus Package" (it worked well enough before). We'll contact people in the know to see if we can squeeze out any firmer details.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd   MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:25 pm

Pretty soon it will be just like waw. where all there is is fucking new map after new map.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd   MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:34 pm

This is the last one and the name "Resurgence" probably means 2 or 3 COD4 maps, which is okay with me. Just not Bloc.
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd   MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:04 pm

id love for their to be showdown, vacant, and backlot. i also would think that maybe that one single player mission where you first play as soap in that airbase, if they could have like that whiteout scenario, thatd be kinda cool to
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

Number of posts : 1057
Gamertag : Destiny Zero X
PSN : DeStInY_0, x00x-Raiser-x00x, or DeStInY-ZeRo-X, IlI_Umbreon_wKu, D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd   MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:13 pm

Vacant!! is what i want to see...

(nothing bout it going to ps3 yet?)
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd   MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:15 pm

DeStInY_0%LaZy^CaT~ wrote:

Actually there was no mention on the PS3 one at all. Just the 360, I'm guessing it's a one month exclusive for the 360 again.
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd   MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:25 pm

June 3rd for 360, PS3 and PC have to wait a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd   MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:33 pm

Yep, it'll be the same as before or even longer... I'm not ready to drop another 15 anyway
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd   MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:10 pm

they should make all five maps from cod4 like backlot
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PSN : DeStInY_0, x00x-Raiser-x00x, or DeStInY-ZeRo-X, IlI_Umbreon_wKu, D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd   MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:16 pm

damn.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd   MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:19 pm

futstriker wrote:
they should make all five maps from cod4 like backlot
That would be pretty sweet
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

PostSubject: Re: MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd   MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:35 pm

You would honestly pay $15 for 5 recycled maps??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd   MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Depends which ones, when for the PS3, and how good Black Ops is going to be...

Also it depends on what argument you're throwing at me... If you say something like, oh, if I want to play those maps than I'll just buy MW again... Well have fun with that

It's still an addition to the game and some of the old maps are 10x better than most of the current maps on MW2 so I don't care at all...

But seriously, everyone has a stupid-ass logic behind the price... Yeah, it's $15, quite the heartache, cry me a river, do whatever... I think of it as $3 a map and that's how much I paid for the KZ2 maps when they came out so it's no different to me... Do I think $15 is still a lot for old maps, well yeah, but if they we're badass maps and I'd love to play on them in a new game with a new style of gameplay and everything, than it sounds pretty fine to me...

Hell, the only reason that I bought the WaW map packs was for the zombie maps and that was $10 because the zombie mode was badass
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

PostSubject: Re: MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd   MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:22 pm

I have no issue with the maps being re-released, its just a questionable price for putting such little time into it. It's one things to make 5 new maps and such, but another to load up a old map, pretty it up a little then slap a 15$ price tag on it. Its just greedy in my eyes to do such. If I buy this that's 10 maps total for $30, half the price I bought MW2 for, which included more maps, single player, multiplayer, and spec ops. I would be fine with it if they added spec ops missions, trophies, or even weapons. But maps? Ehhhhh....Though I will most likely buy it anyways......Damn you peer pressure.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd   MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:30 pm

I would prefer 5 maps from COD4, then I would definitely buy it. I hate how big the maps are on MW2, it promotes camping. My two favorite maps are Highrise and Terminal, which are small maps and it's easy to flush people out. I just wanted IW to slap some paint on COD4, new guns and perks and some paint on the maps from COD4, I sometimes hate MW2, it's like they are a bunch of ELT Destroyers and try hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd   MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:39 pm

IceCreamMan wrote:
I have no issue with the maps being re-released, its just a questionable price for putting such little time into it. It's one things to make 5 new maps and such, but another to load up a old map, pretty it up a little then slap a 15$ price tag on it. Its just greedy in my eyes to do such. If I buy this that's 10 maps total for $30, half the price I bought MW2 for, which included more maps, single player, multiplayer, and spec ops. I would be fine with it if they added spec ops missions, trophies, or even weapons. But maps? Ehhhhh....Though I will most likely buy it anyways......Damn you peer pressure.
True, I wouldn't mind seeing stuff like that being added with the DLC... That would make it way more appealing since I already have Star 69 and all of that... So yeah, good point... And it's greedy in my eyes as well, but remember, the game had omega hype and people would buy it if it was called modern retard 2 so they can charge as they please
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd   MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:41 pm

They were supposed to have an update with Gold Eagles, Scorpion, more titles and emblems etc..
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd   MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Call of Disappointment: Hitmarkers 2

as X KOVALCHUK says!
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd   MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:01 pm

well m16 just came out around vietnam so maybe they wont be THAT POWERFUL!
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd   MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:04 pm

i just want more small maps.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd   MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:16 pm

i just want more small maps.....
I like the maps with multiple levels like broadcast and pipeline... But I'd also love to see strike, vacant, crossfire, and countdown to be added if they could... I loved those maps
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

PostSubject: Re: MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd   MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:33 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing some Map pack maps from COD4, since I was too cheap to buy Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd   MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW2 second map pack drops June 3rd
Page 1 of 1