{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basically Heuys white counterpart

Go down 
+5
STARWARSKID93
heuy
MoH Striker
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___
w01fsk7aag
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Basically Heuys white counterpart Empty
PostSubject: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:08 am

Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

Number of posts : 1057
Gamertag : Destiny Zero X
PSN : DeStInY_0, x00x-Raiser-x00x, or DeStInY-ZeRo-X, IlI_Umbreon_wKu, D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:12 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:52 pm

lol best is when he falls on his head going over the car lol
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:13 pm

i knew u couldnt go outside and not b on the computer u nerd but i guess when ur only friend is ur fukbuddy right there guess u need somethin to do
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Soccer starts in 40 minutes. I've got time.

heuy you should kill someone bro, might as well make it another nigga, so you can do what this guy did!

Look familiar?

Of course you can't outrun the cops in your powerchair, so you'll be arrested. It'll really help out your street cred though. And you'll be moved out of your moms basement! No more ketchup sandwiches for you!
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PSN : DeStInY_0, x00x-Raiser-x00x, or DeStInY-ZeRo-X, IlI_Umbreon_wKu, D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:07 pm

old guy kicks ass! never mess with the old ppl
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:19 pm

And the old guy had a fanny pack on too.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:27 pm

And he had this trauma schust he wasn't healthy at all lol
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:29 pm

lol still im never messing with old ppl now
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:53 pm

heuy wrote:
i knew u couldnt go outside and not b on the computer u nerd but i guess when ur only friend is ur fukbuddy right there guess u need somethin to do

Im sure this made sense in your queer head but personally i could not tell who the fuck you are talking to or about this is the worst insult on these forums since ELT stopped posting here
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:24 pm

lol is that all u do is look for videos like a bitch?bet its fun when u add things like power chair and moms basement which makes no sense considering im the same age as but actually talk to people who arent on my xbox lmao and once again fagstriker no 1 knows who u are so go back to talking to ur only friend bitch cause after all ull b havin his babies when he cant find a bitch and bumps into u
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:27 pm

heuy wrote:
lol is that all u do is look for videos like a bitch?bet its fun when u add things like power chair and moms basement which makes no sense considering im the same age as but actually talk to people who arent on my xbox lmao and once again fagstriker no 1 knows who u are so go back to talking to ur only friend bitch cause after all ull b havin his babies when he cant find a bitch and bumps into u

ouch!
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:29 pm

No actually other people show them to me.

Your location is tokyo japan, I bet theres less black people in japan then there is canada. You pimpin in your toyota corolla over there in japan aren't you. I bet you're still a virgin too, do you even talk to girls? Taking it in the ass from onslaught doesn't count either.

Go back to daydreaming about fucking japanimation faggot.
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:33 pm

Heuy=Illiterate guys, go easy. His mind can only dish out gay jokes seeing as it is gay driven. He also tries to dish out jokes about your lifestyles seeing as his is obviously poor and Anime driven(Fantasy land anyone?) His location is in Tokyo because he wishes he could be with Naruto.
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:20 pm

not only that he says the same damn joke every time.....nobody knows you........well you know what its better off that way cause if i dont know them there is no fucking way they should know me
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:44 pm

....I stalk you all...

O.O
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:49 pm

Here's my joke to Heuy
Nobody likes you.
Oh wait, its not funny because its not a joke.
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:53 pm

IceCreamMan wrote:
Here's my joke to Heuy
Nobody likes you.

dont ppl hate u to?

lol just asking
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:02 pm

IceCreamMan wrote:
Here's my joke to Heuy
Nobody likes you.

lmao well by no1 if u mean some fags from 360 then wow i think i might cry but at least i didnt get kicked out like a bitch but i forgot every1 loves u lol but its funny coming from u
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:35 pm

ICM > Heuy.... schust heuys not gonna get that one cuz he doesnt know > means "greater than"
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:56 am

ICM < Heuy.... ^-^
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:53 am

ICM actually left heuy your gay little vote failed. If it came to a vote ICM or heuy. ICM would win.

You're a little bitch heuy thats all there is to it.
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:38 am

heuy wrote:
IceCreamMan wrote:
Here's my joke to Heuy
Nobody likes you.

lmao well by no1 if u mean some fags from 360 then wow i think i might cry but at least i didnt get kicked out like a bitch but i forgot every1 loves u lol but its funny coming from u

You fail to read, I LEFT. The vote was in my favor. And as far as I know only you and your butt buddies are the ones that have some weird obsession with me and don't like me. At least you admit most of the 360 team hates you, sad story is the majority of the clan is on the 360 team. Hell I'm almost sure crappy even thinks your a joke, he is just keeping you here so snipes can have a butt buddy.

@Destiny
I've never even talked to you or played with you, so that makes no sense. Also, No, people don't hate me...At least people who are worth being called people and know me. Otherwise you are just making assumptions. Public opinion of me>>>>>>Heuy.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:42 pm

Ohh schust its on nigga.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
Designs

Designs

Number of posts : 861
Gamertag : GD Designs
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:49 pm

futstriker wrote:
heuy wrote:

Im sure this made sense in your queer head but personally i could not tell who the fuck you are talking to or about this is the worst insult on these forums since ELT started posting again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basically Heuys white counterpart   Basically Heuys white counterpart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basically Heuys white counterpart
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next