{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new Iphone

Go down 
+2
w01fsk7aag
GhettoismPhabulous
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GhettoismPhabulous

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-05-23

The new Iphone Empty
PostSubject: The new Iphone   The new Iphone Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:08 pm

Its gonna be fucking amazing. I'm getting one when its released. I think thats June 24th.
Back to top Go down

The new Iphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Iphone   The new Iphone Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:12 pm

I personally think it's pretty stupid... AT&T's service is horrible and the Data Pro plan is a total rip off... You can't even tether the damn thing with an iPad...

All I have to say is GOOD JOBS Apple

It's not too different than the 3GS... Should I continue on? I've read tons of crap about this thing because I'm switching to Sprint for the HTC EVO 4G and I waited to see what was new about the iPhone 4... Apparently nothing but a new screen and 720p recording which other competitors have
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

The new Iphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Iphone   The new Iphone Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:37 pm

iPhone aint that great and the iphone 4 doesn't look that much different.
Back to top Go down

The new Iphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Iphone   The new Iphone Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:09 pm

w01fsk7aag wrote:
iPhone aint that great and the iphone 4 doesn't look that much different.
Winner winner chicken dinner!! I swear to god, the 3GS is going to be exactly like it once they put up the iOS 4 for download on iTunes
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer

The new Iphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Iphone   The new Iphone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 am

I hate apple so I will never buy one of their products.
Back to top Go down
Mr.X

Mr.X

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2009-02-06

The new Iphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Iphone   The new Iphone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:19 am

Well i bet apple aint to fond of you either.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

The new Iphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Iphone   The new Iphone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:53 am

Back in my day, Apple was a joke.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

The new Iphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Iphone   The new Iphone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:13 am

I watched a movie in this computer class and it was a documentary of bill gates and steve jobs in college and all they did was sit in their parents garage building computers and jacking off to playboy
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

The new Iphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Iphone   The new Iphone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:22 am

Steve Jobs has already been busted for exaggerating the resolution of a new iPhone screen the Apple CEO unveiled yesterday. It's only the latest in a series of misleading videos, pictures and claims designed to part you and your money.

Writing for the nonprofit think tank Digital Society, former ZDNet technical director George Ou used a series of pictures and renderings to convincingly establish that Jobs' team faked a pixel-density improvement of three to five times, versus the two times improvement actually delivered by the iPhone's new retina display (now at 326 pixels per inch vs. 163 pixels per inch before). His post is here, but here's his last slide (click for closeup):

The new Iphone 500x_compare-ppi__1_

The world is a better place for Steve Jobs' obsessive overachievement; his willingness to push his employees and products beyond limits of what was thought possible has resulted in the world's best phone, shiniest computer operating system and first popular computer tablet. But sometimes the Apple CEO doesn't know when to stop. When you push advertising past the limits, the result is fraud, not innovation.

This is hardly the first time Apple has gone out of bounds. Some other recent examples:

Photoshopping Flash into the iPad: When Steve Jobs first demonstrated the iPad during a heavily-publicized unveiling event, the New York Times home page rendered with big holes that were supposed to contain content in Adobe's Flash format, which the iPad does not support. Apple later released a promotional video showing the same Web page without any holes. It turned out, as 9to5 Mac first reported, that the Flash content had been faked. Apple pulled the video. [Pic: 9to5 Mac]

The new Iphone 340x_custom_1276023278722_nytimes-ipad-flash

Putting the iPhone on crack: Apple's TV ads for the "twice as fast" iPhone 3GS showed Web pages loading lightning fast, GPS firing up instantly, and super fast file downloads. "This ad borders on bait-and-switch," wrote web entrepreneur Jason Fried. Someone made a video showing how real-world performance was laughably slower than Apple's video. Apple then added a disclaimer (left, via Fried's 37signals): "Sequence shortened." No kidding.

Apple was also slapped over an ad for the prior iPhone, the 3G, when Britain's ad authority deemed Apple's TV spot for the "really fast" smartphone was exaggerated. Apple said the ad was "relative rather than absolute in nature."

The new Iphone 340x_custom_1276023708668_apple-ad-shortened

Other: Britain's ad authority also rapped Apple over claims that the original iPhone supported "all the parts of the internet" given that the device did not support Flash or Java, the formats in which many "parts of the internet" are written. The same board also upheld complains that Apple was wrong to label the Power Mac G5 the "world's fastest personal computer," since only tests designed by Apple supported that claim. Well, that one's nitpicking, isn't it.

Source: http://gawker.com/5558442/how-apple-tricks-you
Back to top Go down

The new Iphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Iphone   The new Iphone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:53 am

Heh, the whole company is a fucking joke... Like I think they've finally completely shut out google and adobe from their phone and pad... Their company is so closed and it's all ran by them... I'm moving from this phone once the EVO's are back in stock

And yeah, they are talking about the pixel density which is too much for anyone to really notice unless someone really held a phone side by side... And even then it's still too much... AMOLED still rapes it though... I also heard that jobs had problems connecting to AT&T's network and local wifi when he was doing a press release about it... The phone is just the 3GS in a new casing and they added a camera to the front for an extra wow factor to dumbasses...

Like when I bought my 3GS, they were saying that the phone was capable of internet tethering and here I am, a year later, and it's still not operating... Instead I'll have to change plans to use this feature and they put like a 2GB cap on it and $10 for overage so screw this... The thing can't even tether with it's own fuggin ipad which is a damn shame...

The Android OS and Win7 mobile OS will rape the hell out if this joke of a phone...

Apple just grabs retards by the wallet and they make everything look so damn nice... Oh well, I'll take my Android and GTFO...

Heh, I thought Apple was gay from the moment I saw that there was no drag and drop on their ipods

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/08/iphone-4-guide-preview-pricing-availability-and-more/

These guys always do an unbiased review, but they will point out all the gay things about apple as long as you know what you're reading about... Everything they're selling the phone by is nothing more than a new 3GS, like I said, with like 2 new things... It's like an iphone 3.2GS
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

The new Iphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Iphone   The new Iphone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Im teathering with my iphone right now lol.

but seriously the iphone sucks theres all these bugs, the ipod in it always glitches up, the screen freezes. I've only had it since christmas >.>
Back to top Go down

The new Iphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Iphone   The new Iphone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:29 pm

Well some phones never got it, like mine... Unless you jailbroke your phone or unlocked it in one of those ways to get that feature... But I mean for future iphone 4 users
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

The new Iphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Iphone   The new Iphone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:43 pm

my itouch has been fine. its probably a problem with only the iphone that has problems
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

The new Iphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Iphone   The new Iphone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:52 pm

bro you've had your itouch for like 2 days.

my iphone isn't jailbroken.
Back to top Go down

The new Iphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Iphone   The new Iphone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:04 pm

I also said that some came with it or the ones that didn't went through a jailbreak, lol

As far as I'm concerned, the iphone is gay
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer

The new Iphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Iphone   The new Iphone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:35 pm

lol Apple is a joke company, they take $240 parts (this being exclusively aimed at the Mac Mini, the so-called entry level "cheap" Mac) slap it into a pretty case and charge $500 without a monitor or keyboard/mouse, same with all their computers, $250-350 in parts in a shiny case and add a grand to it. And the only people I know who use Mac's are idiots that are too stupid to figure out another OS or who are all like "oooh, ahhhh, pretty colors!", so basically, the tards.

Just like how everyone hails OS X as being perfect and works perfectly, I call BS on that, because use a Mac for more than an hour and do more than just web browsing (installing stuff, etc) and you WILL have the same problems as any other OS.
Back to top Go down

The new Iphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Iphone   The new Iphone Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:57 pm

I know right, well fucking said right there... Walk into any apple store and look at their long ass list for tech help... I had to make damn appointments for them to fix my phone a week in advance... And now they're reaping the rewards because people are so damn stupid... Apple is literally grabbing them by their wallets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new Iphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Iphone   The new Iphone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Iphone
Page 1 of 1