{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ASAP *swbf2 General* Legend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

ASAP *swbf2 General* Legend Empty
PostSubject: ASAP *swbf2 General* Legend   ASAP *swbf2 General* Legend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:03 pm

When I first met asap on swbf2 we kind of got off on the wrong foot. I T-Bagged him, which as everyone knows he hates that
So we pretty much feuded for a while. Then in the SA glad room one day I decided to try to end the bitterness. I offered him some healthpacks.
Anyways I started seeing him on swbf2 again and I offered him a spot on our swbf2 team. I think he accepted a few days later. After a couple of months of helping us own on swbf2 he got a Xbox 360 and sniped his first map going 21-3.
Most people thought asap was a loose cannon and thought he was a trouble maker, he has proved all of those people wrong and then some.
His videos of his amazing sniping abilities and videos bring instant credibility and prestige to {MOH}.
He is a mentor to anyone needing help in their sniping game.
While not always liked by everyone he is respected by everyone for his ability.
Quietly He has been helping MOH for the better part of 8 months.
It has truly been an honor having an old nemesis turn teammate turn friend.
Your super witty forum posts, montages and leadership/mentor ship are always welcome here.
Congratulations ASAP. You belong here and you belong in every SWBF2 hall of fame.
Congrats bro. Thanks for all the help.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

ASAP *swbf2 General* Legend
Page 1 of 1