{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some seroius help please,no joking

Go down 
+2
w01fsk7aag
wingzero
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wingzero

wingzero

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2009-01-26

some seroius help please,no joking Empty
PostSubject: some seroius help please,no joking   some seroius help please,no joking Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:44 am

okay i was dating an 15 year old n im 18, i broke up with her last night because i could in trouble with the law, but i never felt like so connected with any one else, am i being selfish? retarted? i was her all day yesterday since it was her birthday n i ruined now, im probably the worst bf out there but i never loved any of my girlfriends this much as her, i wont lie i actually cried, i heard her cry then i broke in tears, idk ive never felt this kind of love b4, plz dont joke here, im in a lot of pain, i guess u can call me emo now, i dont wana talk much, just listen to alesana and escape the fate, their songs match me right now, maybe im just depressed , im just asking for advice plz dont joke here...

thanks raz,

he hepled my last nigh with some other friends txting me
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: some seroius help please,no joking   some seroius help please,no joking Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:10 am

Man not gonna lie whether you should have broke up with her or not, if you decidede to, doing it on her birthday was a mistake. :/

A friend of mine is 15 and shes dating a 19 y/o and they've got a great relationship but the laws a little more lax with that kind of thing in Canada.

If both of you are fine with it and dont give a fuck about the law then you should be fine but unfortunately until shes 18 or whatever her parents are a factor. Anything you do better be cool with them.
Back to top Go down
wingzero

wingzero

PostSubject: Re: some seroius help please,no joking   some seroius help please,no joking Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:17 am

her parents dont care, my mom does shes worried if i get mixed with the law so i had to do it, it really hurts me since it was on her birthday
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: some seroius help please,no joking   some seroius help please,no joking Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:18 am

laws, and high school ethics broken. your a senior, right? she wouldve been a freshman (maybe sophomore?). idk i had sex when i was 17, and my gf was 17, now thats against the law and both of us wouldve been sex offenders. anyways in wisconsin its only a law that you cant have sexual contact with an underage person. so yeah have it your way, your going to college anyways
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: some seroius help please,no joking   some seroius help please,no joking Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:40 am

Eh, here's my take. You made a mistake on the birthday thing, terribly. No on the question about the law, the simple answer is don't do anything stupid. You can still be with her and not have sex. If you truly cared for her as much as you say you do, that wouldn't be an issue. Not sure how the laws work in your state but here it was like, as long as she is 16 and the guy isn't about 21 its ok, but the parents can still press charges or some schust. So I would check out your laws on it to ease your mind and try and get back with her, unless you only want sex from her or something.
Back to top Go down
wingzero

wingzero

PostSubject: Re: some seroius help please,no joking   some seroius help please,no joking Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:36 pm

well we ve done nothing sexual, just gone to the movies n mall but in texas u can be press charges if ur 17 n ur bf or gf is 16, thats illegal, 17 here is an adult, used to be 18 but now its 17, her parents dont care but my mom does, n its understandable its life, i ve hap other gfs but this 1 was just so perfect, idk if i ll wait 2 years for her, i didnt promise her anything, my education in college is my priority
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: some seroius help please,no joking   some seroius help please,no joking Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:26 pm

Well your in a bad spot. I'll be honest 15 year old girls change and change fast. They definitely don't know what real relationships/love are or even all about. I seriously doubt things would have worked out anyway and had they not and something physical did happen, you'd be screwed. Girls that age can be very spiteful. The birthday thing is kind of bad though not gonna lie.
If I were you I'd just move on man, it's not worth the possible hassle for something that would most likely not work out anyway. If I am to understand things right she just turned 15? which means you were dating her when she was 14? That's bad territory to be in man. The age difference isn't the issue, it's maturity to be honest.
If your about to go to college then your about to have the ladies your own age around, getting drunk and looking for some fun man.
Not to be a dick, but your better off, even though it's painful now. You'll move on to bigger and better things. I think a College guy dating a Sophomore is kind of weird man.
Good luck either way man, like I said I am not trying to be a dick, just give you my advice.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer

PostSubject: Re: some seroius help please,no joking   some seroius help please,no joking Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:02 pm

Yeah, the birthday move was a bad call, but the whole 15 year old thing is kind of bad, not necessarily from a moral standpoint but legally you could end up in a lot of trouble, here its 16 to 25 WITH parental consent, and 17+ is up to 25 without (last I checked).

but regardless, like CG said, 15 year old girls will change a LOT and the maturity differences would be extreme, plus if you're going off to college and whatever else the chances of it actually working would be pretty low, you'd be busy with your life and college and schust and she'd still be in highschool, and then depending on her plans for college by the time you got done she'd just be entering college, so, yeah, probably for the best, my thing is to stick with girls within a year or so of your own age.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some seroius help please,no joking   some seroius help please,no joking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some seroius help please,no joking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MOH} Regulators :: General Topics :: Mercenaries Of Honor-
Jump to: