View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
{Delta}

Number of posts : 367
Gamertag : xDelta248x
PSN : Da-Delta
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: BFC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:55 pm

Your all unbanned, I'm welcome to any ideas from you guys and how to use it. It does have a lot of SWBF2 going on right now.

However - there will not be any taunting Fevens - I know you guys didn't like him, I did. I think what you guys did was way overboard with the facebook, and calling him and such. That's not right - on any level. I don't care if he called your momma fat. If I find out you guys do any more crap to him, and just constantly slam him on the site - then just stay on the MOH site. I'm in MOH (altho highly inactive, I know...I'm busy and the little time I have for gaming is going to a clan game SWBf2 right now with a lot of my past friends) and I like you guys. But let's act a little older eh?

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3677
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: BFC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Fuck fevens and Fuck the BFC
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teammoh.tk
w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4883
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: BFC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:15 pm

Fuck fevens and Fuck the BFC

I might have come back if he hadn't have deleted my account instead of banning it but theres no way in hell im making another account and having him spam my email with gay schust about swbf2 tournaments.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
{Delta}

PostSubject: Re: BFC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:20 pm

That's fine - it's my site. It's not Fevens. You didn't like Fevens...I'm pretty sure you guys are ok with me. Mind you, I don't like what happened. You don't have to come back. I'm not asking you to. I'm letting you know you can.

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: BFC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:41 pm

i <3 the bfc

i </3 fevens

thanks for letting us know delta my man

Who's the man you want to be? Who's the man that can't be beat? Shotty!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: BFC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:54 pm

you know I like you delta no homo <3

But im not going back if fevens is an admin.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: BFC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:03 pm

w01fsk7aag wrote:
you know I like you delta no homo <3

But im not going back if fevens is an admin.

he left

Who's the man you want to be? Who's the man that can't be beat? Shotty!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: BFC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:08 pm

apparently not I've been talking to people hes there all day with admin.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
{Delta}

PostSubject: Re: BFC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:10 pm

He left literally less than an hour ago.

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: BFC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:11 pm

im not signing up on the forums maybe ill hang out on the chatbox. hopefully he shows up so I can beat his ass.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: BFC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:49 pm

My Fevenz Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crapgamer

Number of posts : 10053
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: BFC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:32 pm

The guys are welcome back there. I know some are playing SWBF2. I think mostly everyone was upset at that bogus MW2 tourney and how he shafted the {MOH} team. So all is good as far as I'm concerned.

Number of posts : 10053
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: BFC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:43 pm

And I'll say one other thing, Fevens was the one that wronged us, he lied and found a BS reason to kick us from that tournament once he knew we would win. I mean he made up a lot of quotes that weren't accurate and there was no way to get the truth out over there because he controlled it.
I did give permission to fight back, but if you look back at that topic, I even said it was like two days and then everyone should stop. To the best of my knowledge that's what happened. The guys had a right to be pissed off, they were cheated and lied to and lied about. I don't feel sorry for Fevens because he is two faced. One of the many reasons I was "Banned" was because I said some off hand comments about the PS3, but according to ICM and some others, he and everyone else can trash 360 all they want? That's just another reason I didn't like the guy.
I think at the end he tried to show he had some sort of a sense of humor, but by then it was too late. In all honestly I could have really screwed over him and that site but I held back. So I don't feel bad and I feel like more people are going to be happy with this news then sad.

PostSubject: Re: BFC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:53 pm

crapgamer wrote:
And I'll say one other thing, Fevens was the one that wronged us, he lied and found a BS reason to kick us from that tournament once he knew we would win. I mean he made up a lot of quotes that weren't accurate and there was no way to get the truth out over there because he controlled it.
I did give permission to fight back, but if you look back at that topic, I even said it was like two days and then everyone should stop. To the best of my knowledge that's what happened. The guys had a right to be pissed off, they were cheated and lied to and lied about. I don't feel sorry for Fevens because he is two faced. One of the many reasons I was &quot;Banned&quot; was because I said some off hand comments about the PS3, but according to ICM and some others, he and everyone else can trash 360 all they want? That's just another reason I didn't like the guy.
I think at the end he tried to show he had some sort of a sense of humor, but by then it was too late. In all honestly I could have really screwed over him and that site but I held back. So I don't feel bad and I feel like more people are going to be happy with this news then sad.

Right here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: BFC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:30 pm

crapgamer wrote:
I did give permission to fight back, but if you look back at that topic, I even said it was like two days and then everyone should stop. To the best of my knowledge that's what happened. The guys had a right to be pissed off, they were cheated and lied to and lied about. I don't feel sorry for Fevens because he is two faced. One of the many reasons I was "Banned" was because I said some off hand comments about the PS3, but according to ICM and some others, he and everyone else can trash 360 all they want? That's just another reason I didn't like the guy.

damn straight you could have screwed him and the site over i mean this clan alone has enough people that could hack into his computer and schust.

"We signed up knowing the risk. Those innocent people in New York didn't go to work thinking there was any kind of risk."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.X

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: BFC   Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:26 pm

I think delta was only good cause he lagged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BFC   

Back to top Go down

BFC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MOH} Regulators :: General Topics :: Mercenaries Of Honor-
Jump to: