{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Blog up. Kind of big news

Go down 
+5
HellHammer
IceCreamMan
{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE
w01fsk7aag
crapgamer
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

New Blog up. Kind of big news Empty
PostSubject: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:30 pm

Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:58 pm

Congrats! Maybe after a couple arcade games you could contact gamebattles/mlg they're really interested in partnering with companies to come up with good competetive games.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:03 pm

Ya, it is a long term investment on our part. Though pretty much anyone can do the XBL thing, I think it takes the business degree, Tech certs to do actual "AAA titles". We will keep everyone informed of the progress for sure.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:20 pm

Well if you do well you can deal with that, get other people to do it for you or something like that. If you need opinions or help with anything I can do that schust up.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:27 pm

For sure. We will be keeping everyone here involved as much as possible. It's because we are actual gamers and in a gaming clan that we feel we might be able to offer a better game for the people in general.
Back to top Go down
{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:29 pm

show louisiana in your war games how badass would fights in marshlands and swamps be??
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:40 pm

Well I've never been..lol Keep it in mind though, was there ever a War there? Maybe futuristic? lol
Maybe get that old Civil War game engine up and running. Stand there, shoot, stand there wait for return fire, die. or if they missed, reload and fire again...repeat..
Back to top Go down
{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:41 pm

dude battle of new orleans after civil war ended we lost like 50 they lost thousands
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:51 pm

Well I'm sure they lost some to the gators, maybe some died eating there crayfish and jambalaya! Down there in NAWLENS
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:23 pm

You guys get serious, serious, serious about this then hit me up. I was thinking about going into some kind of game developing career soon anyways, it works out that you guys live 30m from me.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:51 pm

It's serious, else I wouldn't have posted it for everyone to see. It's what School is all about. The XBL arcade games are first, then onto bigger things. Sometimes you need your foot into the door first though.
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:55 pm

We don't need many certs after we learn the basics and stuff if we start our own schust.
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:04 pm

dude i almost went into computer science major for college. but yeah, that sounds sick bro. if you ever get famous, maybe free games for the good ol MOH clanmates?? Wink
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:25 pm

Well it's a long term investment. Yeah once it's going anyone wanting to get involved would be welcomed. I know some of you have interest in this and we will probably need the help. Though I wont lie, it's going to be a lot of work, long hours, a lot or Red Bull....lol
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:40 pm

lol well man going back to college while still working is huge. you just going to take those online classes, or what? but yeah man, shits tight
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Well Crappy we will talk more about this later on, we could seriously get something going. Sounds like a great idea IMO.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Ya, seeing as how we are actually gamers. I mean like I said in the blog, I think that sometimes developers don't even play games or care what people want. I mean how could MW2 seriously be put out? Anyway yeah, when we get closer we will see hook and see if were on the same page.
Back to top Go down
redrebel67

redrebel67

Number of posts : 49
PSN : redrebel67
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:45 am

Thats really cool that you train and rescue dogs. My family has 5 basset hounds and 1 american bulldog and we rescued them all from kennels or on the street so I see where your coming from. Its so like.. damaging to see a stray dog or one that doesnt look like the owners care for it.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:46 am

redrebel67 wrote:
Thats really cool that you train and rescue dogs. My family has 5 basset hounds and 1 american bulldog and we rescued them all from kennels or on the street so I see where your coming from. Its so like.. damaging to see a stray dog or one that doesnt look like the owners care for it.

It gets a bit deeper then that for me personally. I've had to deal with dogs that were used for fighting rings, bait dogs, which are dogs used to train Pit Bulls, various gross injuries. I've actually helped rehab and find homes for over 400 Dogs and I've even rescued Goats, Pigs, chickens, Horses etc...
Not that I don't enjoy helping them, just as far as a job I'd rather get paid for something less grisly, I'd still be helping animals, more on a volunteer basis like it should be though if the Game development thing takes off.
Back to top Go down
redrebel67

redrebel67

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:20 pm

Wow. The people that helped us rescue the bassets do that kind of thing, we have a lot of that in the south part of Dallas.
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:04 pm

crapgamer wrote:
redrebel67 wrote:

It gets a bit deeper then that for me personally. I've had to deal with dogs that were used for fighting rings, bait dogs, which are dogs used to train Pit Bulls, various gross injuries. I've actually helped rehab and find homes for over 400 Dogs and I've even rescued Goats, Pigs, chickens, Horses etc...
Not that I don't enjoy helping them, just as far as a job I'd rather get paid for something less grisly, I'd still be helping animals, more on a volunteer basis like it should be though if the Game development thing takes off.

so im guessing u nvr wanna c that video called fur farm?lol
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:09 pm

I've watched a lot of things like that. I have seen the KFC deal where they pretty much grow chickens without beaks and feathers. It's not even real chickens. I've seen how they kill and slaughter pigs and Chickens, very inhumane. It's part of the reason I don't eat pork or Red Meat anymore. I try to stick to Natural Chicken, turkey, Fish.

One person cant make a difference, but it doesn't stop me from trying.
Back to top Go down
redrebel67

redrebel67

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:34 pm

Me too, but not cause I've seen any pigs gets killed for like no reason, more cause of what the slaughter farms do and how there is basically no respect for them.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:38 pm

fast food places like chickens with beaks.....thats what mcdonalds chicken mcnuggets are made of
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:22 pm

i bet u hate those chinks just as much as michael vick eh?lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Blog up. Kind of big news   New Blog up. Kind of big news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Blog up. Kind of big news
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next