{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't diss

Go down 
+4
IceCreamMan
fusion
w01fsk7aag
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___
8 posters
AuthorMessage
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

Number of posts : 1057
Gamertag : Destiny Zero X
PSN : DeStInY_0, x00x-Raiser-x00x, or DeStInY-ZeRo-X, IlI_Umbreon_wKu, D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Don't diss Empty
PostSubject: Don't diss   Don't diss Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:45 pm

Ok i expect a lot of flaming that is most likely gonna start from this but here i go!

Mrs.Destiny is talking here also - - - - - - - -

Ok America is gaaay because one they are pussies for useing nukes because they know they
would get their asses kicked! like they were, America could never have won on Japanese waters for
the sole reason of thats Japans battle fields! second america is stupid because they only had 2 working nukes,
if Japan didnt give up and fought back america would most likely would have been invaded on land
Japan would also have had the upper hand because its ppl would now be truly fighting for their lifes and there country

- - - - - - - - - - - -

America sucks in our eyes, we arent saying we hate the ppl its the government is wat we dont like it needs to change and fast before this country falls apart completely, it'll end up like a freaking ace combat 6!!! where another country falls apart and takes war to another country just for land! and loses iin the end...that'll be us soon...fuck that im outta here before that.....we'll hae every nation coming down on us!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

just saying to throw this out there towards ICM! that only because we hate him! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Don't diss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't diss   Don't diss Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:48 pm

Only 2 working nukes? Are you aware of the treaty between america and russia about destroying some of the nuke supply but not all of it? I was talking to a lady today who told us about her son who teaches english in japan. Nobody leaves their parents house because they work early morning till late at night.

I told my mom about your incest story and she said that kind of thing must be common in japan.
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PSN : DeStInY_0, x00x-Raiser-x00x, or DeStInY-ZeRo-X, IlI_Umbreon_wKu, D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

Don't diss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't diss   Don't diss Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:53 pm

w01fsk7aag wrote:
Only 2 working nukes? Are you aware of the treaty between america and russia about destroying some of the nuke supply but not all of it? I was talking to a lady today who told us about her son who teaches english in japan. Nobody leaves their parents house because they work early morning till late at night.

I told my mom about your incest story and she said that kind of thing must be common in japan.

2 working nukes in WWII time not today......

- - - - - - - - - - - -

this isnt about the incest.... >.> its about gay america
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

Don't diss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't diss   Don't diss Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:54 pm

ok: ill let you in on a little secret that really isnt a secret. japan wouldve gotten their ASS KICKED if we wouldve invaded japan. the only reason why we used the nukes, was because we didnt wanna lose 5+ million of our own troups, as well as untold millions amount of japanese troops and civies.

now lemme ask you this: do either one of you have ANY japanese genes in you? if you dont GTFO, your posers. worse than white guys trying to act black.
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

Don't diss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't diss   Don't diss Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:00 pm

DeStInY_0%LaZy^CaT~ wrote:
Ok i expect a lot of flaming that is most likely gonna start from this but here i go!

Ok America is gaaay because one they are pussies for useing nukes because they know they
would get their asses kicked! like they were, America could never have won on Japanese waters for
the sole reason of thats Japans battle fields! second america is stupid because they only had 2 working nukes,
if Japan didnt give up and fought back america would most likely would have been invaded on land
Japan would also have had the upper hand because its ppl would now be truly fighting for their lifes and there country

- - - - - - - - - - - -

America sucks in our eyes, we arent saying we hate the ppl its the government is wat we dont like it needs to change and fast before this country falls apart completely, it'll end up like a freaking ace combat 6!!! where another country falls apart and takes war to another country just for land! and loses iin the end...that'll be us soon...fuck that im outta here before that.....we'll hae every nation coming down on us!

just saying to throw this out there towards ICM! that only because we hate him! Very Happy

Well, shame you have no WWII history knowledge at all. Let me sit you down a bit. First off, Japan was ready to surrender to US BEFORE we dropped the nukes. Just not unconditionally as we wanted. So what did we do? We dropped the bombs to scare Japan into submission and saves many lives that would have been lost invading Japan. We were kicking their asses right and left in the Pacific. Please go get educated instead of watching incest. Did we have only 2 Working nukes? Pretty sure we could have had more. But we are stupid for only having 2 nukes!?!? Do you realize that these were the two FIRST nukes. The next country to successfully detonate a nuke was Russia years later. So apparently we are stupid for being the worlds largest power and the firsts to develop nukes. Yeah, sounds like we know schust all. While the Japanese were using rusty old ships from the early 1900s.

And I'm not sure why you even are pointing this topic at me when HellHammer is the one who dissed Japan rofl.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Don't diss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't diss   Don't diss Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:02 pm

destiny you got your ww2 history from your incest, GAY wife who is completely biased to japan.
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

Don't diss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't diss   Don't diss Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:02 pm

fusion wrote:
ok: ill let you in on a little secret that really isnt a secret. japan wouldve gotten their ASS KICKED if we wouldve invaded japan. the only reason why we used the nukes, was because we didnt wanna lose 5+ million of our own troups, as well as untold millions amount of japanese troops and civies.

now lemme ask you this: do either one of you have ANY japanese genes in you? if you dont GTFO, your posers. worse than white guys trying to act black.

lol she is full Japanes she moved here from there!

The Revisionists, however, believe that Truman had either partially or entirely different reasons for bombing Japan. They believe that the destruction of two Japanese cities would accomplish several things. Most obviously, it would punish the Japanese for the bombing of Pearl Harbor and the atrocious treatment of American prisoners of war. Also, an atomic bombing of Japan is also the only thing that would justify the expense of the Manhattan Project. If this expense was not justified, Truman would have faced a Congressional inquiry into the misappropriation of $2 billion. Not only did he want to avoid Congressional hearings, but he also wanted another term of office. His chances of reelection would have been nil if it were learned by the general public that he wasted money and American lives by shelving a weapon that could have ended the war more quickly. The final Revisionist claim is that Truman wanted to give the U.S. and edge in the coming Cold War by showing that he was not afraid to use these weapons of mass destruction.

=Greed
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

Don't diss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't diss   Don't diss Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:06 pm

IceCreamMan wrote:
DeStInY_0%LaZy^CaT~ wrote:

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Well, shame you have no WWII history knowledge at all. Let me sit you down a bit. First off, Japan was ready to surrender to US BEFORE we dropped the nukes. Just not unconditionally as we wanted. So what did we do? We dropped the bombs to scare Japan into submission and saves many lives that would have been lost invading Japan. We were kicking their asses right and left in the Pacific. Please go get educated instead of watching incest. Did we have only 2 Working nukes? Pretty sure we could have had more. But we are stupid for only having 2 nukes!?!? Do you realize that these were the two FIRST nukes. The next country to successfully detonate a nuke was Russia years later. So apparently we are stupid for being the worlds largest power and the firsts to develop nukes. Yeah, sounds like we know schust all. While the Japanese were using rusty old ships from the early 1900s.

And I'm not sure why you even are pointing this topic at me when HellHammer is the one who dissed Japan rofl.

Japanese battleship Yamato - - - - look it up bitch one of the srongest battleships in ww2
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Don't diss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't diss   Don't diss Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:07 pm

and who still lost in wwii? JAPAN
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Don't diss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't diss   Don't diss Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:08 pm

Who gives a schust, every country is corrupt. Even your little Japan. Just because you got sat the fuck down in history doesn't mean you can throw conspiracies at us. GTFO kid.
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

Don't diss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't diss   Don't diss Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:09 pm

w01fsk7aag wrote:
and who still lost in wwii? JAPAN

because a country called america was being a pussy
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

Don't diss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't diss   Don't diss Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:09 pm

IceCreamMan wrote:
Who gives a schust, every country is corrupt. Even your little Japan. Just because you got sat the fuck down in history doesn't mean you can throw conspiracies at us. GTFO kid.

u cant even call me kid, kid
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Don't diss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't diss   Don't diss Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:10 pm

acutually he can hes like 5 years older than you. And how was american being a pussy? they had the guts to drop the strongest weapon EVER known to mankind. that schust takes balls.
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer

Don't diss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't diss   Don't diss Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:11 pm

Well maybe if she hates America so much she should move back? I mean, why move to country you don't like? Or to a country of a government you don't like? And throwing up BS conspiracy theories doesn't mean a thing, the facts are there already, no need to dig deep for some BS that didn't play a part.
Back to top Go down
redrebel67

redrebel67

Number of posts : 49
PSN : redrebel67
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Don't diss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't diss   Don't diss Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:12 pm

ok well i totally agree with destiny cause i"m like an anti-american american. i mean i dont like hate america, its just like everything that we are; like annoyingly disrespectfully patriot fools that run around shooting shotguns. and Japan would have won if we didnt use nukes cause they were already kicking our asses and once we got like right in the heart of japan we would just schust ourselves and die, lolz.
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

Don't diss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't diss   Don't diss Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:13 pm

HellHammer wrote:
Well maybe if she hates America so much she should move back? I mean, why move to country you don't like? Or to a country of a government you don't like? And throwing up BS conspiracy theories doesn't mean a thing, the facts are there already, no need to dig deep for some BS that didn't play a part.

she was force here her parents had to move for work, no other family live back in japan
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Don't diss Empty

redrebel67 wrote:
ok well i totally agree with destiny cause i"m like an anti-american american. i mean i dont like hate america, its just like everything that we are; like annoyingly disrespectfully patriot fools that run around shooting shotguns. and Japan would have won if we didnt use nukes cause they were already kicking our asses and once we got like right in the heart of japan we would just schust ourselves and die, lolz.

so basically you're a communist.

and yeah hellhammer if they moved back to japan they would get stoned by the local village. they arent into the whole inter racial relationships. and if your family hasnt been there for 1000 years they stone you too.

Last edited by w01fsk7aag on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

Don't diss Empty

w01fsk7aag wrote:
acutually he can hes like 5 years older than you. And how was american being a pussy? they had the guts to drop the strongest weapon EVER known to mankind. that schust takes balls.

no! the guys who try to stop the Chinese Tank had Balls!
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Don't diss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't diss   Don't diss Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:14 pm

AND we dropped it.
We basically teabagged Japan, then had the balls to go back in after. Be lucky we did go back in and help them start back up. Your little anime and girlfriend with their incest might not be here if that didnt happen.

EDIT: And WTF are people talking about Japan winning? We controlled almost ALL the islands in the pacific before dropping the nukes. We were ready to invade. We devastated their Navy to the point of no return. If you're going to argue at least know the facts.
Back to top Go down
fusion

Don't diss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't diss   Don't diss Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:14 pm

LMAO, i felt sorry for you destiny, but i really dont anymore. why the FUCK are you living in a country you say sucks?

and another thing to sit you the hell down: japan knew it could never beat the US, their plan was to get them to at least leave them alone, or allow them to keep a large amount of the islands that they took. hell the US was japans #1 source for oil and metal, 2 of the largest needs for war. when that schust was cut off japan knew it was not going to win. by the end of the war, japan was down to zero aircraft carriers, while america was putting out one every 3 months, and thousands of airplanes, as well as america had their aces still alive. japan was using fresh recruits, aka the noobs. sure japan wouldve fought to the end, and it wouldve been bloody as fuck. but take notes, america single handidly sat japan the fuck down, WHILE putting half its resources into D-DAY as well, and slapping the schust out of the germans
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

Don't diss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't diss   Don't diss Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:15 pm

LOL clearly you guys are getting your facts from the wrong places, Japan was about to surrender either way, just not on the terms we wanted, we used the nuke to save countless lives on BOTH sides and force Japan into submission, either way we'd of won. what could have Japan done? China wanted a piece of them, as well as Russia, Japan couldn't have made it to U.S. shores in their broken down Navy and air force after Germany surrendered, and they'd of had to pass numerous allies to get here, do you people not realize how far away they are? We controlled all the outlying islands and areas around Japan, they were fucked.
Back to top Go down
fusion

Don't diss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't diss   Don't diss Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:22 pm

not only that, but russia declared war before the first bomb, and a lot of european allies would have as well.

the US not only had the balls to go into japan and fix it, we gave them better treatment that they ever deserved. they deserved worse than us just saying fuck off, they deserved to hang for their atrocities in war. not only that, but they have yet to appologize for that schust! its disgusting to think that the japanese thought, and still do, that they are the master race. sound familiar? they are WORSE than they germans. they actually BELIEVE that they are the master race. have you ever heard of unit 731? they were the japanese biological and chemical division in the army. they made the nazis look like boyscouts compared to the schust that they did
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

Don't diss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't diss   Don't diss Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Exactly fusion.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Don't diss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't diss   Don't diss Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:29 pm

We have all got our opinions. That is one of the things that makes America great.
We also have this thing called freedom of Speech, so I will say enough for now, let's move on. Everyone made their points.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

Don't diss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't diss   Don't diss Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:00 pm

dude blame CANADA Razz
Back to top Go down