{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming up on 3 years as a clan. Site updates and more

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Coming up on 3 years as a clan. Site updates and more  Empty
PostSubject: Coming up on 3 years as a clan. Site updates and more    Coming up on 3 years as a clan. Site updates and more  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:43 am

Well as we get closer to the big 3 year anniversary here for {MOH} I'd like to thank everyone for sticking with the clan. I'd also like to thank people who have ever been in the clan. It's important to get across the message to everyone, though they might not even be here now, they were no less important in helping to make the clan successful.

What I think makes us different then other clans are the people of course and the fact that our leadership core is still in tact after all these years. I mean we might add to it or change it around, but the basic people that helped form the clan are all still here for the most part and contributing.

As a way to say thanks I am going to be updating the site, streamlining some of the forums, making it easier to navigate, use and find things. Also in this new clan update with be a slew of new site graphics, banners and redesigned logo's. Dark Pyro is helping tons with this. I can't say too much right now, but you guys will like what's in store.

Also I am working on a new intro for the front page, I was thinking Something Flash, but I have this new program Cinema 4D and it's a great animator, 3D and everything. So I might use that instead, either way it's looking pretty nice.

What I need from you guy's is idea's, I already posted in leadership and I have the leaders working hard to help out, but I need and want everyone's input. If there is something you'd like to see please let me know. New forum additions? anything in particular you guys would like to see here? I know we have some very creative people in the clan and I will be taking pretty much every idea into consideration.

Music choices? I would like some lists of musical choices on the front. Anything, no matter how minor it is.

Now as for the new intro, do you guys think something with words and text? Or perhaps I can edit in some gaming footage as well?

New slogan? I know we are structuring and setting up practice times for the games we play. We will be unveiling what future games we will be going to as well. Input on this is also welcomed.

What I would certainly like is everyone to be as active as possible here. Even if your not active as much on games for one reason or another.

Again I want to thank everyone and I really, REALLY want and need input.
These updates should be ready in a week or so, Please be patient and if you see something before I announce it then it's just a test.

Thanks everyone!

-CG
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Coming up on 3 years as a clan. Site updates and more    Coming up on 3 years as a clan. Site updates and more  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:03 pm

I'd like a link to a fund me and mr. x are starting to cure your diabetes. Don't be selfish crappy!!! We need you!!!
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Coming up on 3 years as a clan. Site updates and more    Coming up on 3 years as a clan. Site updates and more  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:06 pm

Also taking serious requests. lol
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Coming up on 3 years as a clan. Site updates and more    Coming up on 3 years as a clan. Site updates and more  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:35 pm

LMAO well when I see the flash into maybe i'll have some ideas, I took a flash course.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Coming up on 3 years as a clan. Site updates and more    Coming up on 3 years as a clan. Site updates and more  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:57 pm

Might not be flash, mostly because I don't want to bog down the site. I am using Cinema 4D and After Effects for a new type of intro. Should turn out better and I'll just have to use a standard video player.
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: Coming up on 3 years as a clan. Site updates and more    Coming up on 3 years as a clan. Site updates and more  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:41 am

No problem. Where would the clan be without me?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Coming up on 3 years as a clan. Site updates and more    Coming up on 3 years as a clan. Site updates and more  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:49 am

asap wrote:

Where the hell you been man? We figured you were in jail or some schust? Are you back?
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: Coming up on 3 years as a clan. Site updates and more    Coming up on 3 years as a clan. Site updates and more  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:19 pm

crapgamer wrote:
asap wrote:

Where the hell you been man? We figured you were in jail or some schust? Are you back?

Soon i think.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Coming up on 3 years as a clan. Site updates and more    Coming up on 3 years as a clan. Site updates and more  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:09 pm

Well if you decide you want to play competitively let me know, I'll throw you on the team. We got a nice little niche on GB right now. Solid teams too. It'd be cool to have a kick ass sniper back on there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming up on 3 years as a clan. Site updates and more    Coming up on 3 years as a clan. Site updates and more  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming up on 3 years as a clan. Site updates and more
Page 1 of 1