{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!

Go down 
+3
crapgamer
{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE
{MOH}Pain
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
{MOH}Pain

Number of posts : 123
Gamertag : LordxAriston
PSN : Cmpjr1993
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Empty
PostSubject: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:47 am

Hey guys I seriously hope you remember me from our swbf2 life and some cod4! I just got a new ps3 and stuff so im all set on that end. And i am working on a xbox 360. Tbh ive really missed all of you (:. Ive finally got a new house and my own internet connection. I really do hope yall remember me. I would be so hurt :c lol. I really wouldnt mind getting to play with you guys again. {MOH}Pain
Back to top Go down
{MOH}Pain

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:00 am

BTW ps3 people add me on PS3 my psn in Cmpjr1993
Back to top Go down
{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:24 am

my son!
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:23 am

Star Wars/Ps3 Pain wrote:
Hey guys I seriously hope you remember me from our swbf2 life and some cod4! I just got a new ps3 and stuff so im all set on that end. And i am working on a xbox 360. Tbh ive really missed all of you (:. Ive finally got a new house and my own internet connection. I really do hope yall remember me. I would be so hurt :c lol. I really wouldnt mind getting to play with you guys again. {MOH}Pain

You were Fake Darth Dimir too. We always welcome back old member bro. For anyone that doesn't remember When Darth Dimir was kicked out he was in a leadership position and in order to not appear weak we had Pain switch his name to Darth Dimir as sort of an illusion.

Add chaosrazgriz or wingzero252 on PSN. Razgriz is the PS3 leader and they play Modern Warfare 2 mostly.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:25 am

Hmm... You're after my time on BF2 but you sound familiar from CoD4... I'll add you when i get on in a while
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:32 am

He's a good guy Raz and he listens well.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:33 am

crapgamer wrote:
Star Wars/Ps3 Pain wrote:

You were Fake Darth Dimir too. We always welcome back old member bro. For anyone that doesn't remember When Darth Dimir was kicked out he was in a leadership position and in order to not appear weak we had Pain switch his name to Darth Dimir as sort of an illusion.

Add chaosrazgriz or wingzero252 on PSN. Razgriz is the PS3 leader and they play Modern Warfare 2 mostly.

Even though without Dimir we were even stronger!

Sup Pain, long time no see.
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:44 am

Who the hell is he and why does he have council!
Back to top Go down
{MOH}Pain

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:48 am

Hey all im glad to be famous still (:. Have you hit puberty yet shotty? lol i seem to remember you with a high voice oddly enough and your shotgun. And then theres rockethoe, you and your damn rocket launchers. Crapgamer with his shotgun and detpacks getting thrown in peoples faces. Seems like just yesterday.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:52 am

IceCreamMan wrote:
Who the hell is he and why does he have council!

He doesn't have council, never did. He just was a fake Darth Dimir for a bit.
Ya Pain Good times, I remember you did a great grunt actually. Shotty or ShOtDoWn as he is known now is all grown up! No more squeaker voice and he plays Xbox 360 for us.
Those were good times, I remember them well. We had a great team.
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:54 am

Why is his name red!!
Back to top Go down
{MOH}Pain

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:55 am

Indeed we did. Im hoping to get my xbox 360 asap so i can play all the games moh represents on ps3 and xbox Razz
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:55 am

It's a slightly lighter shade of red if you look closely
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:56 am

Red for junior council, I know my colors!
Back to top Go down
{MOH}Pain

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:01 am

im just a member is what my color is saying lol. Shotty has a more darker red for junior council
Back to top Go down
{MOH}Pain

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:01 am

spoke too soon now its blue haha
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:04 am

LIESSSSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
{MOH}Pain

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:06 am

why do i keep remembering you as someone who was hated?.... its been awhile maybe my mind is just outa wack lol
Back to top Go down
{MOH}Pain

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:10 am

I was wondering, have we lost anyone while i was away since the star wars times? And what has been the big changes
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:20 am

{MOH}Pain wrote:
im just a member is what my color is saying lol. Shotty has a more darker red for junior council

That SENIOR council, thank you very much! Laughing

And ICM was in Rx2, who MOH had a shaky relationship with, so that's what you might remember.

I forget exactly when you left, but as far as I know we still have all of our key SWBF2 players, in addition to a bunch who were originally in other clans who came here for next gen.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:24 am

{MOH}Pain wrote:
I was wondering, have we lost anyone while i was away since the star wars times? And what has been the big changes

Well there is me, Shotty, Snipes, Hellhammer, Rockethoe..those are the people you probably remember the most, but we also have Fusion who used to be Schust in Merc and we have Starwarskid93 who was also in Merc. The only real people that we have lost are Duece and Skanky. Onslaught is MIA though right now too, he is lacking a P.C. or internet or something.
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:26 am

Greencard crappy.
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:34 am

crapgamer wrote:
{MOH}Pain wrote:

Well there is me, Shotty, Snipes, Hellhammer, Rockethoe..those are the people you probably remember the most, but we also have Fusion who used to be Schust in Merc and we have Starwarskid93 who was also in Merc. The only real people that we have lost are Duece and Skanky. Onslaught is MIA though right now too, he is lacking a P.C. or internet or something.

that is SENIOR COUNCIL AND MODERATOR schust/fusion, thankyou Blow Me
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:37 am

fusion wrote:
crapgamer wrote:
{MOH}Pain wrote:

that is SENIOR COUNCIL AND MODERATOR schust/fusion, thankyou Blow Me

douche bag
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:38 am

shhhhh SLAP i copied you nigga SALP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!   Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing the Pain? Yes Pain returns!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next