{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lorchlis' Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorchlis

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-09-02

Lorchlis' Application Empty
PostSubject: Lorchlis' Application   Lorchlis' Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:12 pm

Age? 15

Do you have a Mic? Yes

What game/Games are you wanting to play for in {MOH}? Modern Warfare 2, and Black Ops if MoH moves onto it.

What Console/Consoles? 360, PS2

What is your Gamertag/ PSN? xXLorchlisXx

How many Hours a day do you play? It varies, but usually I'm on 2+ hours every day.

On a scale of 1-10 how skilled would you rate yourself? 6-7 or higher.

Have you ever been in any other clans? For 360, no.

What times are you most available to play for the clan? Any time after 2:45 PM eastern Sun-Mon.

Are you a team player? Very much.

Would you be able to make clan practices? Yes, and if I did miss one, it wouldn't be without good reason.

What special talents do you bring to the table for {MOH}? I'm an aggressive assault player, or can be aggressive/defensive sniper player.

Why do you want to join Clan {MOH}? I'm looking for a fun active clan to make friends in and have fun on MW2 with. I'm hoping to just play for fun, and get serious when I need too.

Are you registered with www.gamebattles.com? Yes.

If yes, What is your Gamebattles username? Lorchlis

How did you hear about clan {MOH}? Way back in Battlefront 2.

Who Recruited you? Nobody.

Are you a mature person able to handle responsibilities? Yes.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Lorchlis' Application   Lorchlis' Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:19 pm

Ya we can give you a look for sure. Honestly though with school having started back up, were not doing a ton of GB's right now. We usually do a lot in the Summer and Winter breaks of course. We do play every day though, pubs and whatnot, same with practices. So if you are still interested after hearing this then add some of the guys and we'll run some pubs and try you out.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Lorchlis' Application   Lorchlis' Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:20 pm

just a few questions, nothing personal, its just to get a nice idea about you.

1) how did you know us in swbf2?

and

2) what was your swbf2 names, and what clans in swbf2?
Back to top Go down
Lorchlis

PostSubject: Re: Lorchlis' Application   Lorchlis' Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:22 pm

I knew about MoH in SWBF2 because I played with some of your members, and against you guys in Jedi publics a few times. You may have known me as Neji if you played on the Jedi side of the game, if not, it's likewise I am unheard of.

I'm still interested in joining after what you just said. I'm looking to make friends and just have fun while I play. Wink

Too answer the clan question, I was in JOG and UDN. 2 clans your familiar with I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Lorchlis' Application   Lorchlis' Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:26 pm

Also you played PS3 for us a bit in the past right? Obiwan and GX Gold?
It's all good and it doesn't matter, the fact that you were in the clan before doesn't hurt your chances now. Were always recruiting. Just was interested.
Back to top Go down
Lorchlis

PostSubject: Re: Lorchlis' Application   Lorchlis' Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:28 pm

I sold my PS3, and using Google chrome and all, I didn't have the saved password to my Obi-Wan account. I think that was the last thing I forgot to mention, me and my multi-tasking lol.

GxGold wasn't me, he posted the application while he was at my house that day. Man that was way back.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Lorchlis' Application   Lorchlis' Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:34 pm

It's all good, Add moh Fusion or severeshotdown or whoever else and they will help you out bro.
Back to top Go down
Lorchlis

PostSubject: Re: Lorchlis' Application   Lorchlis' Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Ok cool, I'll hit 'em up.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Lorchlis' Application   Lorchlis' Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:09 pm

Yeah add me. SevereSh0tD0wN Both 0s are the number. Yeah, sorry, it's a pain in the ass. What are your favorite game modes?
Back to top Go down
Lorchlis

PostSubject: Re: Lorchlis' Application   Lorchlis' Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:22 pm

I specificly like Team Deathmatch, Domination, Demolition, Headquarters and Capture the Flag. All of the other game modes bore me to no extent.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Lorchlis' Application   Lorchlis' Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:12 pm

And not search?! How can search bore you?! Haha, no big deal, just personal preference of mine to play search pubs. Anyway, I'll be on tomorrow and we can do some CTF or HQ or something. I hate Team Campmatch and the spawns for Domo are awful.
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Lorchlis' Application   Lorchlis' Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:45 pm

ill be on to... ehh help you out shotty Wink

anyways, MLG madden lets do it.
Back to top Go down
Lorchlis

PostSubject: Re: Lorchlis' Application   Lorchlis' Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:37 pm

Apparently we aren't getting anywhere. Please lock my app.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Lorchlis' Application   Lorchlis' Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:24 pm

You could have added shotty or anyone else for a tryout bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lorchlis' Application   Lorchlis' Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lorchlis' Application
Page 1 of 1