{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tips

Go down 
AuthorMessage
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Tips Empty
PostSubject: Tips   Tips Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Post any tips you guys have.

For DMR, the closer they are the faster you should shoot.

Grenades wreck in this game. If you're about to get in a 1 on 1 battle, throw a grenade. If it doesn't hurt them and give you the shot advantage they'll have to avoid it and it'll at least throw off their shot.

DONT FORGET TO STRAFE. When I first started playing I completely forgot, then I remembered and started to destroy everyone because nobody in this game does it.

Don't forget callouts. Shot counts, locations and how many guys they have. Teamwork is the most important part in this game.

Personally I'm a support player. I get mad assists, putting shots into everyone and calling them out. That means when I call someone out and you think of yourself as a main slayer, you need to kill the bitch I called out.

Call people out BEFORE you start shooting them. If its at all possible to assist someone whos called someone out, TEAMSHOT.

The magnum is actually worth something in this game. Pulling it out is faster than reloading.

The DMR is a hitscan weapon. Don't lead your shots.
Back to top Go down

Tips
Page 1 of 1