{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday to John Lennon

Go down 
+2
MoH Grave
crapgamer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Happy Birthday to John Lennon Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday to John Lennon   Happy Birthday to John Lennon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:16 am

Today would have been John Lennon's birthday. Had he not been assassinated almost 30 years ago.
My all time favorite singer, songwriter, artist, philosopher. He was an idol of mine since I was a child and the world could definitely use someone like him, now more then ever.

Google is doing a nice little tribute to Lennon as well, google.com and click play for some of Lennon's drawings to become animated to the song "Imagine"

And some nicer quotes by Lennon Himself.

The basic thing nobody asks is why do people take drugs of any sort? Why do we have these accessories to normal living to live? I mean, is there something wrong with society that's making us so pressurized, that we cannot live without guarding ourselves against it?
-John Lennon

Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty.
-John Lennon

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.
-John Lennon

If being an egomaniac means I believe in what I do and in my art or music, then in that respect you can call me that... I believe in what I do, and I'll say it.
-John Lennon

If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace.
-John Lennon

If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal.
-John Lennon

Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to John Lennon   Happy Birthday to John Lennon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:23 am

X1
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to John Lennon   Happy Birthday to John Lennon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 pm

yes a very happy birthday to lennon
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to John Lennon   Happy Birthday to John Lennon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:17 pm

Yes, a very happy birthday to John, the person who's works inspired all my interest in music and my own musicianship.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to John Lennon   Happy Birthday to John Lennon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:08 pm

yeah that video doesn't even have a hit counter
Back to top Go down
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Number of posts : 638
Gamertag : Hateinaboxx

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to John Lennon   Happy Birthday to John Lennon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:58 am

Happy Birthday John
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to John Lennon   Happy Birthday to John Lennon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to John Lennon
Page 1 of 1