{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison

Go down 
+3
Shotty
STARWARSKID93
crapgamer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Empty
PostSubject: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:46 pm

Let's see if this clears up some things.

Mike Vick
Career Numbers
Completion % 54.1
Yards 12390
TD's 74
INT's 52
Fumbles 37

Playoff wins 1

Joe Flacco
Completion % 62
Yards 8519
TD's 47
INT's 30

Playoff wins 3, all 3 on the road. He won 2 road playoff games as a rookie, which is the record now.

Wed, Nov 3
QB Joe Flacco is the NFL's highest-rated passer since Week 3, producing a 105.0 rating. He has thrown nine touchdowns and one interception during that stretch.
(Yahoo! Sports)

Flacco has almost as many passing yards in 2 and a half years as Vick had in 7 + years....just saying...
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:53 pm

This year vick is shitting on flacco he is having a much better year then him.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:54 pm

Vick has more yards and touchdowns. How is it a comparison?

Laughing and Vick is a completely new quarterback, don't take this too seriously crappy.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Vick has played in 6 more seasons then Flacco. Flacco has 2 and a half years of stats and is beating Vick in all the important numbers.

SWK how is Vick shitting on Flacco when it clearly states Flacco is the #1 rated QB since week 3?

Get slapped! Ravens 6-2 Rack'em!
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Two completely different types of players. If Vick was a pocket QB, then sure, I'd agree with you. However, Vick isn't a pocket QB. He's a scrambler. He mixes up the defense more than any other type of player possibly could. When he needs to, he can fire it 50 yards down the field and thread a needle, and at other times, he can take off when the pocket collapses around him.

I'm not saying Flacco isn't a great QB, but they aren't comparable because of their different styles.

Oh, and stats for this season can't really be compared with Vick, as he didn't start the season as our QB and he was hurt for a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:27 pm

He has been hurt in every season, I don't think he's ever completed a full season. For my tastes Vick isn't accurate enough and poses too much of a risk.
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

Number of posts : 341
PSN : Venenum-
Registration date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:41 pm

What matters is the stats this year, Vick has completely transformed his playstyle into a threat as a runner and a pocket passer and is currently playing like a Pro Bowler unlike Flacco.
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:04 pm

and vick is black
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:01 am

Poison wrote:
What matters is the stats this year, Vick has completely transformed his playstyle into a threat as a runner and a pocket passer and is currently playing like a Pro Bowler unlike Flacco.

How is being the top rated QB since week 3 not playing like a pro bowler? As someone who was watching football when Vick came onto the scene, when a lot of you were too young to watch football, I can say I've heard and seen it all before, every year they said, "this year, Vick is new, he has pocket presence" Yet each year he had horrible completion percentage, this year isn't much higher then his career percentages, top teams will plan for Vick and shut him down, look at any of his career games versus faster defenses.
QB's are judged on a lot of things, but winning and making the playoffs is most important, two things Vick has struggled with.
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:38 am

If you saw the way Vick handled the Colts last night, you'd know what I'm trying to say.
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:57 am

id take flacco over vick any day. niggers never make great QBs
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:14 am

Poison wrote:
If you saw the way Vick handled the Colts last night, you'd know what I'm trying to say.

I watched the game, I saw a depleted Colts team that was decimated with injuries, nothing I saw from Vick makes me think anything different about him, if you compare the two ratings from yesterday, Flacco's was better.

Not to sound racist but Black QB's never last and are never accurate, not saying Vick cant throw a nice pass now and again, but look at the record for longest ball thrown and Flacco even owns that record at over 70 yards.

I just have never been a Vick fan, even before his legal troubles. Trust me when I say top tier teams aren't going to have trouble stopping him.
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:01 am

I never was a Vick fan either, he was the beginning of a long line of Virginia Tech QBs that are still slapping UVA's (with the exception of Matt Schaub) for a decade now.

Flacco is the best Quarterback in the AFC North, nuff nuff, and the only truly succesful Black QBs ever in my mind were Steve McNair and Donovan McNabb, but Vick is having a career year and is making the Eagles a legitimate threat this year.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:09 am

McNair was never "all that" in my mind either and McNabb has terrible accuracy. I'd say Warren Moon was more legit as far as black QB's go, though you are too young to remember him, he was the QB for the old Houston Oilers and ran the Run and Shoot offense in the 1990's, Cunningham later in his 30's was also fairly effective, mainly because he had a nice zip to his passes and was accurate.
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:34 pm

I've know who Warren Moon is. Maybe if Cunningham had had a better team around him to support him he would have won a Superbowl or two, but he was always running for his life as soon as he snapped the ball. I'm just saying McNair and McNabb because both came within one score of being Superbowl champions, McNair within one yard.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:40 pm

Vick is the best type of QB for our offense. Flacco would not be able to function at all as an Eagle.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:58 pm

Ya, who need's a QB with playoff experience or a history of completing every game for there team right? lol
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:33 pm

crapgamer wrote:
Ya, who need's a QB with playoff experience or a history of completing every game for there team right? lol

That history would quickly die with our offensive line. His career would be over within 5 years, just from the sheer amount of pain he'd have to endure. Vick is the fastest, and arguably the most elusive QB in NFL history, so he flourishes when the pass rush comes.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:35 pm

He also has a lot more fumbles due to his carelessness with the football. That and those Tiny Mr.X Like hands.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:38 pm

crapgamer wrote:
He also has a lot more fumbles due to his carelessness with the football. That and those Tiny Mr.X Like hands.

Honestly Crappy, as ridiculous as it sounds, looking at Vick nowadays I would only really judge him based on this year. In Atlanta, his job was to check for the primary receiver then take off. He never had a good QB coach. He never studied film because he thought he was the shit and he didn't care about the team.

Now he's grateful for his second chance, so in Philly he's been studying harder than anybody else, and Reid/Mornhinweig have transformed him into an actual quarterback.

When it comes to pocket passing, I have no doubt Flacco could beat Vick any day. All I'm saying is Vick works better in the Eagles' system.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:27 pm

His stats are around the same though, even in Philly, he has less INT's but to be fair the Colts DB's dropped at least two easy INT's yesterday. If you look at his Completion percentage it's only slightly better. I'm all for second chances, don't get me wrong, I'm just saying I'll always prefer pure pocket passers like Flacco and Manning over scramblers. Also I think IMHO anyway that Steve Young was the most elusive QB ever, maybe not the fastest, but he could make things happen with his legs.
Back to top Go down
{Delta}

{Delta}

Number of posts : 367
Gamertag : xDelta248x
PSN : Da-Delta
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:11 am

Jon Kitna is the best QB in the league...he has blazing speed and can read defenses like SWK reads Playgirl. He has no weapons on his offense and absolutely TORCHES the defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/sarcasm] (except the SWK part verdict is still out on that)
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:22 am

uh oh delta mad? jon kitna is sooooo good, taht he can throw it into the arms of an undrafted rookie defensive back!!!

its ok delta, it wouldnt have been much different if romo was in Wink
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:59 pm

Dallas's running game blows

The only good receivers they have are miles austin and witten but witten can't catch a pass it just goes off his helmet rofl and when they play a team they put there 2 best defenders on them sooo

Lol 1-7 get slapped so much for them going to the superbowl.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
{Delta}

{Delta}

Number of posts : 367
Gamertag : xDelta248x
PSN : Da-Delta
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:28 pm

Sadly talented team that just can't put it together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison   Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flacco Vs. Vick Compairison
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next