{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

crossbow kills

Go down 
+4
STARWARSKID93
crapgamer
{Delta}
fusion
8 posters
AuthorMessage
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww
Registration date : 2009-01-26

crossbow kills Empty
PostSubject: crossbow kills   crossbow kills Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:22 am

this is me getting a few decent kills with the crossbow. i did NOT edit this or do any of that sparkly hanky panky shit that peeps do for montages, so dont judge meh on that
Back to top Go down
{Delta}

{Delta}

Number of posts : 367
Gamertag : xDelta248x
PSN : Da-Delta
Registration date : 2009-03-04

crossbow kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: crossbow kills   crossbow kills Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:26 am

Not bad, I've found crossbow kills to be fairly easy, however your longer shots were more impressive. Our 360 squad looks pretty good so far.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

crossbow kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: crossbow kills   crossbow kills Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:29 am

Ya, oddly enough our 360 team looks a little too good. There isn't a single person I wouldn't put in a match. Everyone seems to grasp what to do pretty well, even newer members. When were lucky enough to actually make it into pubs, we always dominate and make the other teams back out.

Good stuff Fusion, not bad with the longer shots.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

crossbow kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: crossbow kills   crossbow kills Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:19 pm

thats cool how you did it with the record option on cod black ops
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
fusion

crossbow kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: crossbow kills   crossbow kills Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:41 pm

yeah, the first shot was just plain amazing IMO. i didnt even know if i could get a kill, i just decided to shoot a bolt in the general direction of their spawn in search and destroy, and i got a lucky ass spawn kill. to bad it doesnt have the mic chatter, me and my teammates were all like DUDE WTF HOLY SHIT. and then afterwards the guy was incredibly butthurt
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

crossbow kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: crossbow kills   crossbow kills Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:46 pm

Ya, I didn't even see what the hell you were shooting at..lol
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

crossbow kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: crossbow kills   crossbow kills Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:08 pm

<-----Best with the Crossbow.
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

crossbow kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: crossbow kills   crossbow kills Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:22 pm

good thing crossbow only has 2 shots or it would probably be OP
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

crossbow kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: crossbow kills   crossbow kills Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Looks dumb to me. If an arrow head actually had explosives attached to the end of it the arrow would be weighed down a lot. Probably to the point where it could travel maybe 30-40 feet before arching to the ground. But since this is a Treyarch Call of Duty I guess it's ok.

By the way nice kills faggot!
Back to top Go down
fusion

crossbow kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: crossbow kills   crossbow kills Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:09 pm

Hyphy wrote:
scavenger ftw

asap wrote:
Looks dumb to me. If an arrow head actually had explosives attached to the end of it the arrow would be weighed down a lot. Probably to the point where it could travel maybe 30-40 feet before arching to the ground. But since this is a Treyarch Call of Duty I guess it's ok.
well duh. i guess it could be worse, and be an IW call of duty and have some kind of magical sniper rifle that aims extremely quickly, and is able to be shot before fully aimed and be accurate, yet still not give the shooter a black eye
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

crossbow kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: crossbow kills   crossbow kills Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:18 pm

If Black Ops were made by IW, you could duel wield crossbows and get more ammo with scavenger. Also, you'd be able to knife people while duel wielding them.
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

crossbow kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: crossbow kills   crossbow kills Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:27 pm

asap wrote:

By the way nice kills faggot!

It does do that....you start shooting past 20 feet you have to make up for the arc.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

crossbow kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: crossbow kills   crossbow kills Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:35 pm

BTW there is a such thing as explosive bolts. It's based off real tech. In fact the newer models are super lightweight.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

crossbow kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: crossbow kills   crossbow kills Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:31 pm

Can you imagine a hunter accidentally putting an exploding a dart on his bow then shotting a deer lol.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

crossbow kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: crossbow kills   crossbow kills Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:22 pm

Now theres a theatre option its easier to record stuff we should put together a clan montage.

those were some sick shots fusion.
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

crossbow kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: crossbow kills   crossbow kills Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:22 pm

fusion wrote:
Hyphy wrote:
scavenger ftw

asap wrote:
well duh. i guess it could be worse, and be an IW call of duty and have some kind of magical sniper rifle that aims extremely quickly, and is able to be shot before fully aimed and be accurate, yet still not give the shooter a black eye

Dont hate me cause i'm awsome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

crossbow kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: crossbow kills   crossbow kills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

crossbow kills
Page 1 of 1