{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned

Go down 
+5
SMOKEDAWG
asap
Poison
MoH Frenzii
crapgamer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned Empty
PostSubject: If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned   If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:24 pm

If you read that headline and think, "Duh, that's obvious," congratulations: You're not an idiot. For everyone else, Microsoft has made it expressly clear that if you use a swastika as your multiplayer symbol in Call of Duty: Black Ops, you will be banned from Xbox Live.

Xbox Live director of policy and enforcement Stephen Toulouse was asked via Twitter this weekend if players can use the swastika symbol in Black Ops by someone claiming to "just like [the] design." The debate that flared up when he answered in the negative inspired him to write a blog post on the topic. In the post, Toulouse addresses certain "Internet pundits" who argued that the symbol means more than the Nazi symbolism it's usually tied to:

"Under some religions, the specific design of the Nazi swastika is certainly not unique to the German Nazi Party. In some cases, it can be interpreted to mean unity depending on how it is oriented. But somehow, (I know, calm yourself) the prosecution of an entire world war in the 20th century co-opted that symbol for western civilizations into a symbol of evil and hatred. Let’s be clear: no educated human on the planet looks at the swastika symbol on a video game service in 'the year we make contact' and says 'oh, that symbol has nothing at all in any way to do with global genocide of an entire race and, even if it did, one should totally and reasonably ignore that because it’s a symbol that was stolen or coop-ted from religions.'"

He also defended his position as more than political correctness:

"It’s not political correctness, it’s fundamental respect. If you think the swastika symbol should be re-evaluated by societies all over the Earth, I think that’s great. Your Xbox LIVE profile or in game logo, which doesn’t have the context to explain your goal, is not the right place to do that. And by the way, that doesn't just go for the Swastika, it applies to many other symbols as well that my team does indeed take action on when we see it."

Wrapping things up in the clearest way possible, Toulouse suggested taking the debate elsewhere if you want to avoid a ban: "If you want to argue that swastikas are actually AWESOME, go to another forum. On Xbox LIVE they are not allowed."

So there you have it, folks. No swastikas allowed. Perhaps the (hopefully very small) number of disappointed and offended parties in the audience can turn their energy toward creating anything else in the game's emblem creator.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
MoH Frenzii

MoH Frenzii

Number of posts : 420
Gamertag : MoH Frenzii
PSN : mayhem300
Registration date : 2010-07-12

PostSubject: Re: If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned   If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:37 pm

ohh this is for black ops
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

Number of posts : 341
PSN : Venenum-
Registration date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned   If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:59 pm

Good for microsoft..
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned   If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:47 am

I bet someone could purchase an image of a Red Communist flag or the Judeo-Bolshevik hammer and sickle. for a banner or a Star of David even. But the "evil nazi" symbol of the swastika, which actually stands for peace and harmony, is a terrible crime to even use it as an image...
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned   If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:41 am

Well let's not get the propaganda thing going. They don't allow a lot of other things on XBL. Snipes cant even nigga up up his profile with out being banned..... and he's black.
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned   If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:47 am

asap wrote:
I bet someone could purchase an image of a Red Communist flag or the Judeo-Bolshevik hammer and sickle. for a banner or a Star of David even. But the "evil nazi" symbol of the swastika, which actually stands for peace and harmony, is a terrible crime to even use it as an image...

on one of the languages ion the PS3 u can put the swatsicka on there
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned   If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:04 am

That's because PSN doesn't have anyone policing their online, which is a good and bad thing I guess. I'd rather not have a bunch of ignorant people trying to be cool by making stupid shit like this to be honest.
Back to top Go down
asap

PostSubject: Re: If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned   If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:47 am

crapgamer wrote:
Well let's not get the propaganda thing going. They don't allow a lot of other things on XBL. Snipes cant even nigga up up his profile with out being banned..... and he's black.

There's not a single word of propaganda in my post. Everything I posted was true and was not intended to sway anyone's opinion.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned   If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:15 am

You cant use any of the things you listed. They are just trying to avoid any kind of "Hate" by eliminating all the different source options.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned   If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:00 pm

Definitely a good call.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned   If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:04 pm

Honestly you just look like an asshole if you put a swastika in your profile.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
Poison

Poison

Number of posts : 341
PSN : Venenum-
Registration date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned   If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Yeah, the Swastika does stand for peace and harmony, but it's also what has become the symbol of mass murder and genocide of a race. It's just not called for, especially on XBL.
Back to top Go down
asap

PostSubject: Re: If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned   If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:30 am

Poison wrote:
Yeah, the Swastika does stand for peace and harmony, but it's also what has become the symbol of mass murder and genocide of a race. It's just not called for, especially on XBL.

Proof?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned   If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:04 pm

How about the thousands of American Troops that reported the camps? Or the survivors? Or the documents that were recovered by us. Or the Germans themselves, there are tons of documentaries with the actual German soldiers in charge of rounding up people. There is so much proof it's not even funny.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned   If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:18 pm

Asap to be frank we don't give a fuck about your beliefs your anti sematic ideals or any of that shit. Keep it off the god damn site. Stop posting about how the nazi party is the way and jews are the reason for all our problems. No one fucking care keep your beliefs to your self. Its really getting annoying seeing how you can find a way for Jeter not being signed by the Yankees or how the Jews caused the holocaust.

I don't get how you can blame a society for problems which they have no part in and how the holocaust wasn't real and that the swastic stands for peace and harmony. Ya maybe before the "Politically Correct" meaning of the swastic is peace and harmony but there is a new meaning. Death, Destruction and Evil.
Back to top Go down
asap

PostSubject: Re: If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned   If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:28 pm

I grow tired of presenting the facts. Even when I show you the Jewish admittance of Russian Jews establishing and controlling the Communist movement and the millions of people they killed, you will deny it simply because you've been told your whole life that the Jews are innocent which is a complete lie.

I dont deny that there were hundreds of thousands of people who died in the German camps towards the end of the war, but it was NOT a design to "exterminate" the Jews. The mass deaths (which by the way was not only Jews) was caused by a combination of allied fire bombing raids on German supply lines, thereby disabling the Germans means of getting food, clothing and medical supplies to the camps, and also criminal negligence. The Germans began to abandon most of the camps because of the advancing Russian and American front lines and left the prisoners.

There was no "final solution". There were no "gas chambers". There was NOTHING that could even remotely point to a German genocide of the Jews. Use your logic. Take a look at the pictures of the supposed "gas chamber" at Auschwitz. It is a simple concrete walled room with WOODEN DOORS and NO VENTILATION system. Have any of you seen a picture of a real gas chamber?

If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned 07210

This is what a real one looks like. Observe the heavy plated door and the ventilation pipe at the top where the poisonous gas is sucked out.

Now take a look at what the Jews claim to be a gas chamber built by the most technologically advanced nation at the time, Germany.

If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned GasChamber07

Do you see any similarities? Absolutely not.

Also i'd just like to add this short documentary clip explaining the Jew's involvement, financial backing and admittance to Judeo-Communism/Bolshevism that was responsible for over 40 million deaths. People say how evil Hitler and the nazis were. Just take a look and read into what the Jews did to people in Russia.

Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned   If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Why would the German Soldiers lie about what they did? Why would there be German document's saying what had happened? Why is it that the majority of the population of earth believes this happened? I mean I can produce documentaries out the ass saying one side or the other, Elvis is still alive, Bigfoot is real ect... Doesn't make those true, because the documented evidence is clearly there. I can respect we all have our own opinions, but the fact is millions of people didn't up and vanish. The Germans admit to it, The Americans admit to what they saw and the victims backed the stories 100%. Not saying it was all Jewish people who died, but as people they have suffered a lot, I don't even hear them complain as much as the Blacks, who really run things and seem to get things handed to them.

Even so, I wouldn't lump every Jew in together, it'd be unfair to do. I've known some real asshole Jewish people and I've known some cool ones, cool ones who were dirt poor and worked and earned everything for themselves. I'm Italian, but you cant lump me in with every Pizza making mobster. It's just not right to judge people as a whole when everyone is different.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned   If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:15 pm

Jesus Christ asap are you seriously the most ignorant fucking person in the world.

I know people that went to Dauche on vacation they have seen the chambers.
I have talked to holocaust survivors.
You may seriously be one of the biggest fucking retards i have ever met.

" but it was NOT a design to "exterminate" the Jews. The mass deaths (which by the way was not only Jews) was caused by a combination of allied fire bombing raids on German supply lines, thereby disabling the Germans means of getting food, clothing and medical supplies to the camps, and also criminal negligence. The Germans began to abandon most of the camps because of the advancing Russian and American front lines and left the prisoners"

You gotta be kidding me right? There was no final solution, hitler admitted it in Mein Kempf, which is your bible pretty much. He admitted he hated jews and would fix that problem. The fucking comidants of the camps admitted what happened, did you ever see the Neurembourg trials or read anything about it? Or is that just Jewish revenge on innocent military personal. If there was no final solution then why did 6 million die? Why were Jews rounded up like cattle and put into camps?
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned   If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:29 pm

swk who the fuck goes to look at a site of mass execution for a vacation lol?
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned   If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:56 pm

ooook asap PLEASE refrain from politics like this on our forums. topic locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned   If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If You Use A Swastika In Black Ops, You Will Be Banned
Page 1 of 1