{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS!

Go down 
+9
w01fsk7aag
Poison
fusion
MoH Grave
MoH Frenzii
HellHammer
TheCaptain
STARWARSKID93
crapgamer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS!   Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:48 pm

i rendered it
and i dont see it
Back to top Go down
MoH Saint
Captain Grade II
Captain Grade II

Number of posts : 269
Gamertag : S 4 I IN T x
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS!   Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:57 pm

crapgamer wrote:
Where's the commentary? Also, it's no fun watching you miss shot after shot and holding the sites up like the whole time.

who??
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS!   Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:13 pm

i also let the dogs out a few minutes later Smile
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS!   Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:20 pm

yeah its still not working. guess the canadian side of the clan gets no representation this time around! :'(
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS!   Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:23 pm

hav u been able to register?
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS!   Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:44 pm

i wont this one kinda sux cuz i was FF too fast but u can still see 4 kills
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS!   Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:25 pm

nope I still cant register
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS!   Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:15 am

crapgamer wrote:
For sure, some of the community montages I've seen of Black Ops have 3, 4, 5, 6 killstreaks.
usually they have to be pretty fast.

basically theres 2 different types of "good" clips. Killfeeds and trick shots. a 3,4,5 etc killstreak is good or not based on how fast you got it, hogging the killfeed, what gun you used and what playlist it was in.

if its not a multi kill clip (3 or more) then usually people wanna see some sort of trick in there. doesnt always have to be spins, no scopes, fakies, ladder stalls ,bounces. even like wallbangs, floor bangs. special "shots". and this still is judged better or worse based on which gun, which playlist, etc.

im not saying or expecting that were trying to make a really high quality montage. im just trying to give people an idea of whats a decent clip and what isnt.
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS!   Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:54 pm

heres a decent 5 kill clip, with a triple then a double after a pause, while playing demo on summit

Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS!   Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:15 pm

Wait a couple of weeks until I start playing ill give you golden gameplay.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS!   Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:38 pm

Hyphy wrote:
crapgamer wrote:
For sure, some of the community montages I've seen of Black Ops have 3, 4, 5, 6 killstreaks.
usually they have to be pretty fast.

basically theres 2 different types of "good" clips. Killfeeds and trick shots. a 3,4,5 etc killstreak is good or not based on how fast you got it, hogging the killfeed, what gun you used and what playlist it was in.

if its not a multi kill clip (3 or more) then usually people wanna see some sort of trick in there. doesnt always have to be spins, no scopes, fakies, ladder stalls ,bounces. even like wallbangs, floor bangs. special "shots". and this still is judged better or worse based on which gun, which playlist, etc.

im not saying or expecting that were trying to make a really high quality montage. im just trying to give people an idea of whats a decent clip and what isnt.

The ones in particular that I watched and got inspired to do this with had all minor killstreaks, not very fast and nothing real tricky to it, so I figure I'll give it a whirl. Black Ops is a bit different then most COD games with lack of Sniping and the fact that the highest killstreak is only eleven and other's like ten, fifteen, twenty don't even make an announcement on the screen. Not like it matters anyway, this is just a fun thing for this clan, I could give two shits less about "others" to be honest, I do stuff for us and so we have some documentation of what we do. This will be the first time we can actually get solid clips from almost everyone. I'm looking forward to splicing everything together. I think I have an interesting and funny idea for the video too.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
MoH Frenzii

MoH Frenzii

Number of posts : 420
Gamertag : MoH Frenzii
PSN : mayhem300
Registration date : 2010-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS!   Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:09 pm

now i know how to make my vid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS!   Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working on a mash up, want YOUR CLIPS!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2