{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kinect Christmas Present

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Kinect Christmas Present Empty
PostSubject: Kinect Christmas Present   Kinect Christmas Present Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:45 pm

My brother asked my advice on this and I figured I'd put this up here. My brother's girlfriend's mom wants to get a 360 bundled with kinect for my brother's girlfriend's brother for Christmas.

It seems like the 2 options are the 4 Gig and the 250 Gig. The 4 Gig is too small for anything and the 250 Gig is just an unnecessary extra hundred dollars for somebody who will probably not use more than 40 gigs.

Is there some kind of Kinect bundle I don't know about? Or would it be possible to buy a 60 Gig harddrive separately to replace a 4 gig Harddrive? thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Kinect Christmas Present   Kinect Christmas Present Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:48 pm

yeah you can buy $60 harddrives separately.

For $99.

Thats why the 250gb for an extra $99 is such a good deal.

Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Kinect Christmas Present   Kinect Christmas Present Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:52 pm

The 4 gig is a solid deal, $299 is hard to beat. Also you can tell them that you can use any flash drive or MP3 player as storage on the 360. If worse comes to worse they can order a 360 HDD

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.48647
There is the link to a 60 gig HDD for the Slim for $41 with free shipping. They have the 120 gig HDD and the 250 gig cheaper as well.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinect Christmas Present   Kinect Christmas Present Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinect Christmas Present
Page 1 of 1