{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OV & Syd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

OV & Syd Empty
PostSubject: OV & Syd   OV & Syd Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:23 pm

http://sports.sympatico.msn.cbc.ca/abc/News/ContentPosting.aspx?isfa=1&feedname=CBC-SPORTS-V3&showbyline=True&date=true&newsitemid=sp-ovechkin-return

[qoute]"What I can say about him?" Ovechkin said after the game. "He is a good player, but he talks too much."[/quote]

[youtube]"Like it or lump it, that's what he does," Crosby said. "Some people like it, some people don't. Personally, I don't like it."[/youtube]
Back to top Go down
{MOH}BLUE_RAJA

{MOH}BLUE_RAJA

Number of posts : 184
Gamertag : xBLUExRAJAx
Registration date : 2009-01-27

OV & Syd Empty
PostSubject: Re: OV & Syd   OV & Syd Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:53 pm

Fuck Crosby...Ovechkin's cool though....Crosby's all show
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

OV & Syd Empty
PostSubject: Re: OV & Syd   OV & Syd Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:23 pm

Yeah I know, Crosbys saying Ovechkin is, but thats his style, you see that goal crosby scored last week? slid on his stomach and tipped it in?

Lmao, you see what Ovechkin did to win the allstar competition shootout style contest?
Back to top Go down
{MOH}BLUE_RAJA

{MOH}BLUE_RAJA

Number of posts : 184
Gamertag : xBLUExRAJAx
Registration date : 2009-01-27

OV & Syd Empty
PostSubject: Re: OV & Syd   OV & Syd Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:55 pm

True I don't think he even deserved to win that shootout contest...but overall I think ovechkins pretty beast...crosby isn't horrible...but he thinks he's better than he really is...even the media shows it...I was on the nhl website a while back and it was just a little more than half way through the season...and the headline on the main page was like "WILL CROSBY SCORE 50 GOALS THIS SEASON?" makin it sound like he was going to come around and start scoring like crazy...first of all, look at the penguins in the standings....I don't even think they're going to come close to the playoffs....and secondly..look at carter...ovechkin...parise...kovalchuk..etc....they're the ones who should be in the highlights for goals...hell..ov already has 47...I just think that crosbys mostly show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OV & Syd Empty
PostSubject: Re: OV & Syd   OV & Syd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OV & Syd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{MOH} Regulators :: General Topics :: Sports-
Jump to: