{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One of the worst reffed games ever....

Go down 
+4
SMOKEDAWG
Shotty
fusion
w01fsk7aag
8 posters
AuthorMessage
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

One of the worst reffed games ever.... Empty
PostSubject: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:58 pm

So my team drove 40 minutes through pouring rain with lightening and thunder and shit so yeah. Our goalie was late so we had to play 6 on 5 for about 3 minutes, they only scored once, right off the first faceoff because the guy standing in the net was distracted.

our goalie gets there, its all good, They pull some bullshit and start hitting the small kids in the back and no penalties. my mom caught some of them on camera lol.
Anyway we score and the ref casually skates over to the net, pulls out the puck and somehow "forgets" to tell the timekeeper we scored....so it doesn't count...ok faceoff...we score, ref pulls it out, "forgets" to tell the scorekeeper, AGAIN!

we lose 4-2 cuz the refs were bs and wouldn;t call anything, one kid on our team had to leave the game he was hit in the back so hard he had to leave the game, I jumped the kid who did it and punched him once in the stomach and two in the head, he felt nauseous so he left the game and eventually threw up, i get a 5 minute major for roughing, which is bs because roughing is a 2 minute penalty, there are no different levels of severity so don't ask why i got 5.

End of the game we lose 4-2. a couple of them go and pick up a small kid on our team and throw him into the boards, we start yelling at them and their coaches start yelling at us, the timekeepers start yelling at us their kids came over to our bench and starts calling us pussys so he gets jumped by 4 of us.

No penalties for anything.....Everyones in the hallway behind the benches and our chick coach walks in is like alright everyone games over, lets go home and they're like WOOOOW NO WONDER YOU PLAY LIKE GIRLS! PUSSIES!

She is one of my mentors, i fcking love her. I take the end of my stick and ram it through the guys cage and broke his nose....some dad from their team jumps me and the chick coach lays him out one punch, its eventually cleared out and we go home.

My dad (the coach) is going to submit a complaint that there were only 3 linesmen instead of the required 2 linesmen and 1 ref. Those fuckers didn;t call anything.
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:34 pm

thats not as bad as the refs were when we played at the state meet. they were just plain lazy. they wouldnt call jack for any team. we were losing 1-0 late in the third period and this kid who is 5'3" jacks this kid in the face and the helmet, as well as the kid, goes flying. he only got a penalty for cross checking (idk what that even is)
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:51 pm

This is a crosscheck.

The guy in this video is a jackass btw.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:04 pm

Hmm... Canadian refs aren't what they used to be...
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:18 pm

if it was our football team a huge fight would've started and both teams would receive a loss and on the football field u show disrespect to the other team by taking some grass
dont ask y
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:06 pm

Another shitty game this afternoon.

we score, the goalie takes it out of the next before the ref can get there and confirm it went in....
I got this one guy telling me hes gonna break me in half im like bitch i got a six pack what do you have, man tits?
hes like "SHUT OP!" throws a punch, misses and gets jumped by the smallest kid on our team lol, he sits on him and feeds him a couple punches before the refs drag him off.
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:51 pm

ti would've told him kinda wut i did to ur mom for a pre game warm up
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:00 pm

WOW UR A VIOLENT MFer Wolfy.
Lol good shit

I jumped some kid during baseball after the game, he is like ya we lost because of Jimmy
I grounded out t thrid base i couldnt do anything about it, i tried to beat it out.
So the kid didnt say it to my face i hear him.
my dad is next to me im like dad hold my shit.
I run up, and this kid is a fat ass mother fucker, and he is the coaches son btw, he sucks but he starts over me when im 10 better.
anyway i run up behing him and im like "hey sean, now u lost because of u" and i decked him in the side of the head.
My dad is like what ever, good job, so during the draft this year i was asposed to get pulled up and he told all the other coaches that im a garbo player, but now the president is firing him and telling the coachs it is abunch of BS.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:05 pm

LMAO! Yeah no I can't stand when people do shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Grow_Up

Grow_Up

Number of posts : 354

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:26 pm

Some refs are just horrible. During one of my ice hockey games, every time my team would score the other teams goalie would kick the net out of place and so the ref said no goal. We ended up winning 3-2 but the score should've been like 6-2...damn refs. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://pittsburghpenguins.com/
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:32 pm

I do that from time to time, but i usually shove one of their guys into the net to throw it off, just if we need a whistle and can't seem to ice the puck.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:44 pm

I know this is off topic but,
Curly,
your sig is a sniper and im prolly a dumb ass but are you the Asap of ps3.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
fusion

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:25 pm

wow... no that would be hatts. but who cares? anybody can snipe if they so choose to
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:41 pm

agreed its hatts
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:58 pm

oh, and ive seen worse slaughter than 6-2. my schools team this year beat the 8th ranked team 12-1
Back to top Go down
SkankyNugget

SkankyNugget

Number of posts : 567
Gamertag : skanky nugget
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:36 am

you oughta fucking just train hockey players MMA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skankynugget
{Delta}

{Delta}

Number of posts : 367
Gamertag : xDelta248x
PSN : Da-Delta
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:01 pm

Break his nose - that is an embaressing injury too. Good job wolfy. I wouldn't have put up with it either. Between Football for my two church leages, and sprinting, there isn't much violence. =P I wish I could actually skate, I can barely skate, just enough to go with friends. Not enough to beat kids up on it while standing straight up. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:05 pm

i wouldn't break it up then
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:25 pm

{Delta} wrote:
Break his nose - that is an embaressing injury too. Good job wolfy. I wouldn't have put up with it either. Between Football for my two church leages, and sprinting, there isn't much violence. =P I wish I could actually skate, I can barely skate, just enough to go with friends. Not enough to beat kids up on it while standing straight up. Laughing

aha, it was in the hallway, but its still hard to even walk on solid ground with skates Razz
Back to top Go down
Grow_Up

Grow_Up

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:19 pm

...I beat Hatts in a 1v1...Fuzion and Smokedawg...Hatts just snipes more than me. GG was my witness, I beat Hatts in a sniper 1v1 on Overgrown. I can't no scope as well as ASAP, but we're probably the same skill in long range. Hatts is good, I'll admit, but not as good as me at sniping. Geez you guys have no faith in your COD4 leader lol.
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:20 pm

1v1s show absolutely nothing in skill. since when are you doing a 1v1 during a gb or a normal game? never.
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:39 pm

i will admit curly is a good sniper
Back to top Go down
Grow_Up

Grow_Up

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:12 pm

The only reason you guys say Hatts is better is because that is all he does is snipe. You rarely see me snipe, probably because I don't get on much, and I normally just play with Hatts and GG in team tactical. Honestly, I hate getting into the "who's better" fights, because it is just an opinion. Not once has Hatts said he is better than me, and I've never said that about him until now, but why wouldn't I, I'm just defending myself. It doesn't matter who is better, so please, refrain from bringing that shit up. It just starts fights...much like this one...
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:25 pm

ok then (awkward silence)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the worst reffed games ever....   One of the worst reffed games ever.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of the worst reffed games ever....
Page 1 of 1