{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NETFLIX BRINGS MEMBERS CBS SHOWS TO WATCH INSTANTLY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

NETFLIX BRINGS MEMBERS CBS SHOWS TO WATCH INSTANTLY Empty
PostSubject: NETFLIX BRINGS MEMBERS CBS SHOWS TO WATCH INSTANTLY   NETFLIX BRINGS MEMBERS CBS SHOWS TO WATCH INSTANTLY Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:02 pm

Hi Cindy Holland here, VP content acquisition. I’m excited to tell you we’ve struck a deal with CBS and starting in April, you’ll be able to enjoy episodes of fan favorites like “Medium” and “Flashpoint,” as well as full seasons of the classic series “Cheers,” “Frasier,” “Twin Peaks,” “Family Ties” and “The Andy Griffith Show.” Also available: the original versions of TV greats “Star Trek,” “Twilight Zone” and “Hawaii Five-O.”

This is the first time CBS library programs are available to watch instantly, making Netflix the only online premium subscription service with shows from all four broadcast networks and many of the biggest cable TV outlets. We’re totally committed to bringing a wider selection of great shows and movies to our members and this does just that.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: NETFLIX BRINGS MEMBERS CBS SHOWS TO WATCH INSTANTLY   NETFLIX BRINGS MEMBERS CBS SHOWS TO WATCH INSTANTLY Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:34 pm

Hear that Bill!? Star Trek!
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: NETFLIX BRINGS MEMBERS CBS SHOWS TO WATCH INSTANTLY   NETFLIX BRINGS MEMBERS CBS SHOWS TO WATCH INSTANTLY Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:36 pm

I was thinking the same thing! Now he can watch all the Star Trek he wants without breaking out his DVD collection!
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NETFLIX BRINGS MEMBERS CBS SHOWS TO WATCH INSTANTLY   NETFLIX BRINGS MEMBERS CBS SHOWS TO WATCH INSTANTLY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NETFLIX BRINGS MEMBERS CBS SHOWS TO WATCH INSTANTLY
Page 1 of 1