{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TKTAB911s' Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TKTAB911

TKTAB911

Number of posts : 25
Gamertag : TKTAB911
Registration date : 2011-02-28

TKTAB911s' Application Empty
PostSubject: TKTAB911s' Application   TKTAB911s' Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:37 pm

Age?

Do you have a Mic?
Yes

What game/Games are you wanting to play for in {MOH}?
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. Possibly Black Ops [<-Not much of a fan]

What Console/Consoles?
Xbox 360

What is your Gamertag/ PSN?
TKTAB911

How many Hours a day do you play?
Between 4-8 hours depending on the day.

On a scale of 1-10 how skilled would you rate yourself?
7-9. Depending on the mood.

Have you ever been in any other clans?
Yes, Aftermath. Disbanded. Never really was a close group.

What times are you most available to play for the clan?
5pm-1am[next day]. Again, depending on the day.

Are you a team player?
For sure.

Would you be able to make clan practices?
As often as I could, Yes.

What special talents do you bring to the table for {MOH}?
Comedy. If I'm in a good mood, I may be lucky enough to get the whole team giggling like school girls ^_^

Why do you want to join Clan {MOH}?
MOH Seems like a well organized group that knows what their doing. I believe I would fit in perfectly here.

Are you registered with www.gamebattles.com?
Yes

If yes, What is your Gamebattles username?
_TKTAB911_

How did you hear about clan {MOH}?
Just browsing the teams on Gamebattles.

Who Recruited you?
CrapGamer[From Gamebattles]

Are you a mature person able to handle responsibilities?
Definitely.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tevisgiesy
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: TKTAB911s' Application   TKTAB911s' Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:21 pm

We don't play mw2 much, we're mostly on Black Ops. Add thecrapgamer, and add S 4 I IN T x and ask one of them (your best bet is Saint) for a tryout.

I'm curious what your interests are...hobbys and such
Back to top Go down
TKTAB911

TKTAB911

PostSubject: Re: TKTAB911s' Application   TKTAB911s' Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:26 pm

Oh? I thought it was more leaning towards gamebattles competition every now and then. But alright.
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: TKTAB911s' Application   TKTAB911s' Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:26 pm

We don't play MW2 at all. We only do Black Ops. Feel free to add.
Back to top Go down
TKTAB911

TKTAB911

PostSubject: Re: TKTAB911s' Application   TKTAB911s' Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:30 pm

Haha, ok. Black ops it is then. I honestly dont really care, I just need something better to waste my time on.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: TKTAB911s' Application   TKTAB911s' Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:36 pm

We play gbs mostly on weekends, and even then not a ton, just so you know and don't expect us to play 4 gbs a day. You seem pretty chill so it's good to have you here.
Back to top Go down
TKTAB911

TKTAB911

PostSubject: Re: TKTAB911s' Application   TKTAB911s' Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Alright, thanks [@IceCreamMan]
If i get in-It'll just be nice to be playing with some people that actually know what their doing. I havn't had very good luck lately getting into a good game. I'll be on black ops in an hour or two, if anybody else is on It'd be awesome to play a bit.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: TKTAB911s' Application   TKTAB911s' Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Add MOH Crapgamer, we accept almost everyone. However your skill level will determine when you would be in a GB. Also, the main rule of the clan is that you have to make at least 1 of the 2 practices to be GB eligible.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: TKTAB911s' Application   TKTAB911s' Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:30 pm

Well your at the right place for people who know what they are doing for the most part.
Practices are on Wednesdays and Saturdays, starting at around 7PM-8PM.
Back to top Go down
TKTAB911

TKTAB911

PostSubject: Re: TKTAB911s' Application   TKTAB911s' Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:36 pm

As far as concerned about Black ops/GB, im not all that interested in it since im not very good in the first place. I'd do more harm than good, haha.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: TKTAB911s' Application   TKTAB911s' Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:41 pm

Well add me, 95 percent of the people on my friends list are in the clan, so you can add others like I X C X M off mine, we'll be able to roll with you tomorrow most likely. For some reason it's been a slow gaming day for the clan tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: TKTAB911s' Application   TKTAB911s' Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:55 pm

crapgamer wrote:
Well add me, 95 percent of the people on my friends list are in the clan, so you can add others like I X C X M off mine, we'll be able to roll with you tomorrow most likely. For some reason it's been a slow gaming day for the clan tonight.

Oh yeah sorry about that, forgot you changed that StUfF haha
Back to top Go down
TKTAB911

TKTAB911

PostSubject: Re: TKTAB911s' Application   TKTAB911s' Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:15 pm

Btw, you asked what my hobbies were and all;
I play around with Paint.Net and Photoshop for a majority of my free time that im not playing CoD/Beat Hazard. Im a junior in highschool, going to graduate early and go to ITT in Boise, Idaho for Internet Security. I drink on the weekends if im bored enough and need to relax. I work with well with computers and can know almost all there is to know on basic Linux OS and Windows XP/Vista and some about W7. Classified as a bad kid/stoner because I have stoner friends though i dont smoke. Umm...
I have a PS2 [star wars forever<33], Two xbox 360's [got one console free from microsoft. Long story, i'll post it all if anybody is interested], and a Wii.

I live in Montana. Basically, somewhere between a mountain and a tree. Thats about where my house is at. I longboard, ski, and started snowboarding earlier this year. I have no job, live with my parents [cause im a boss], but once im in college im on my own. So yeah, thats all i can think of :B
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: TKTAB911s' Application   TKTAB911s' Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:36 am

TKTAB911 wrote:
Btw, you asked what my hobbies were and all;
I play around with Paint.Net and Photoshop for a majority of my free time that im not playing CoD/Beat Hazard. Im a junior in highschool, going to graduate early and go to ITT in Boise, Idaho for Internet Security. I drink on the weekends if im bored enough and need to relax. I work with well with computers and can know almost all there is to know on basic Linux OS and Windows XP/Vista and some about W7. Classified as a bad kid/stoner because I have stoner friends though i dont smoke. Umm...
I have a PS2 [star wars forever<33], Two xbox 360's [got one console free from microsoft. Long story, i'll post it all if anybody is interested], and a Wii.

I live in Montana. Basically, somewhere between a mountain and a tree. Thats about where my house is at. I longboard, ski, and started snowboarding earlier this year. I have no job, live with my parents [cause im a boss], but once im in college im on my own. So yeah, thats all i can think of :B

That's awesome man just wanted to know if you had a life and whatever, thats more what we focus on than gaming you know like just hanging out and having a good time, but kicking Butt and taking seriously whatever game we're playing in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TKTAB911s' Application   TKTAB911s' Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TKTAB911s' Application
Page 1 of 1