Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:34 pm

^ You guys buying stuff illegally is pretty different, CG buying stuff at 14 is different because the laws today weren't in place, the rest of you just happen to find the exception of the rules, I don't know a single gas station or store around here thats willing to run the risk of being shutdown and fined 100's of thousands of dollars by selling to minors.

I personally don't think there'd be anymore "high" people on there on the streets than there already are, as it is I don't think people realize just how EASY it is to acquire these things anyways.

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:10 pm

HellHammer wrote:
^ You guys buying stuff illegally is pretty different, CG buying stuff at 14 is different because the laws today weren't in place, the rest of you just happen to find the exception of the rules, I don't know a single gas station or store around here thats willing to run the risk of being shutdown and fined 100's of thousands of dollars by selling to minors.

I personally don't think there'd be anymore "high" people on there on the streets than there already are, as it is I don't think people realize just how EASY it is to acquire these things anyways.

Good points...Good points indeed. If this site had a rep system I would seriously consider adding to yours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fusion

Number of posts : 2614
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:49 pm

HellHammer wrote:

yup, 100% correct.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crapgamer

Number of posts : 10053
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Actually the laws were the same, you had to be 21 to buy alcohol, I wasn't born in the 1920's...lol This wasn't THAT long ago.

Also, sometimes when I couldn't successfully buy, we'd have the bum sitting outside buy two quarts, one for us and one for himself.

There were warnings and fines back then too. I personally know people, good people with families that would totally do drugs or at least smoke pot and buy it now if it weren't for that little bit of fear of getting caught.

If you don't think you'd see a bunch of idiots and a bunch of kids who are supposed to be the damn future of this country walking around high and blowing off their jobs and duties then your lying to yourselves.

As I said, the better you are at drugs and drinking, the worse you are at thinking....TRUTH.

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:27 pm

crapgamer wrote:
Actually the laws were the same, you had to be 21 to buy alcohol, I wasn't born in the 1920's...lol This wasn't THAT long ago.

Also, sometimes when I couldn't successfully buy, we'd have the bum sitting outside buy two quarts, one for us and one for himself.

There were warnings and fines back then too. I personally know people, good people with families that would totally do drugs or at least smoke pot and buy it now if it weren't for that little bit of fear of getting caught.

If you don't think you'd see a bunch of idiots and a bunch of kids who are supposed to be the damn future of this country walking around high and blowing off their jobs and duties then your lying to yourselves.

As I said, the better you are at drugs and drinking, the worse you are at thinking....TRUTH.

Smoking pot can lead you to think in abstract ways and of things you wouldn't normally. But yeah it makes you dumb as Crud if you just smoke bongloads all day long.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:39 pm

I'd prefer it if future Doctors, teachers, police, firefighters didn't do drugs that kill off braincells, thank you very much. Just being honest here.

Number of posts : 3677

PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:53 pm

^^^ you haven't been to my school than. their are teachers there who defiantly smoke pot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teammoh.tk
w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:10 pm

yeah our auto teachers all smoke pot lmfao

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fusion

Number of posts : 2614
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:39 pm

ok heres the deal. unless you have legitimately researched any of this, and legitimately USED any of it, whether you liked it or not, you really have no say in what happens. its the #1 thing that pisses me off about the general public of america (and other countries for that matter). just going on and ranting about what you "feel" is right is just ignorant and uneducated. so please, end this topic now, because i doubt that any one of us has studied this IN DEPTH enough to make the correct decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Drugs are bad mmmmk

PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:47 pm

crapgamer wrote:
Drugs are bad mmmmk

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.X

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:04 pm

Thanks for the research help guys :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:13 pm

Mr.X wrote:
Thanks for the research help guys :/

You're welcome!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:00 pm

crapgamer wrote:

This is a foolish way to address the topic if you actually believe this. You really think that if the government were to reform the existing laws about drugs in this country that everyone would magically end up doing them? That's the dumbest thing i've ever heard. I dont smoke cigs or drink alcohol and they're BOTH legal and both kill more people every year than any illegal drug does. Alcohol kills more braincells when abused than most drugs do. And not just brain cells, it severely damages your liver and kidneys as well.

I'd wager any amount of money that i'm as smart or smarter than most people who judge me and other people who like to use controlled substances recreationally.

You're also very hypocritical. You used to take Vicodin and Xanax in the past. Whether you were using them for legitamate needs or not negates your argument and your judgemental attitude on the whole issue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Looks like class is closed guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:19 pm

I don't like drugs, I don't associate with people who do drugs, I certainly wont work or hire people who use drugs.

As for any medication I have taken in my past, that was years ago and prescribed and even with that I threw away most of it, honestly I don't like not being able to think properly 100% of the time.

Bottom line Asap you got caught with drugs, if they were legal you'd go back to them. Your rants about certain people would seriously have people thinking to avoid any drugs you've been on.

Now if we've ruined Mr/X topic enough we can move on.

PostSubject: Re: Chance to learn!   

Back to top Go down

Chance to learn!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2