{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Made a Gears 3 team on GB

Go down 
+2
IceCreamMan
crapgamer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Made a Gears 3 team on GB Empty
PostSubject: Made a Gears 3 team on GB   Made a Gears 3 team on GB Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:58 pm

I want to play competitively with Gears 3. I believe with the right tactics, which I am already working on for the 4 maps in the beta, will help us be average to good on GB. So if you guys know anyone who might be interested in an early sign up let me know.

There are already 2k teams signed up, I guess there to be around 5-8k by the time the game releases. So it's looking solid. If you want an invite to the team let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Made a Gears 3 team on GB   Made a Gears 3 team on GB Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:20 pm

So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Made a Gears 3 team on GB   Made a Gears 3 team on GB Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:27 pm

Well it'll give us a solid couple of months before a new COD comes out. So either we suck at it and probably stop, or were okay and play Gears 3 and the new COD. Either way it's WINNING!
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

Number of posts : 341
PSN : Venenum-
Registration date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Made a Gears 3 team on GB   Made a Gears 3 team on GB Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:33 pm

So you're willing to work on strats for Gears 3 but not Blops. Cool.
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Made a Gears 3 team on GB   Made a Gears 3 team on GB Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:36 pm

we have strats on blops, just general strats. if we make like you go here and plan ahead of time to much, we start to suck. plain and simple, ive never won a match were we pre determined spots and placements.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Made a Gears 3 team on GB   Made a Gears 3 team on GB Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Poison wrote:
So you're willing to work on strats for Gears 3 but not Blops. Cool.

Well as I said when we started playing Black Ops, I was burnt out on it and wanted others to step up and lead it. Though we do have general strategies for it as Fusion said.
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: Made a Gears 3 team on GB   Made a Gears 3 team on GB Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:03 pm

My general strat? Wing it.
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

PostSubject: Re: Made a Gears 3 team on GB   Made a Gears 3 team on GB Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:48 pm

sweet send me and invite scrub
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Made a Gears 3 team on GB   Made a Gears 3 team on GB Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:08 pm

fusion wrote:
we have strats on blops, just general strats. if we make like you go here and plan ahead of time to much, we start to suck. plain and simple, ive never won a match were we pre determined spots and placements.

Agreed, we didn't use any hardcore strat in that search match we did where we came back from 3-1. As long as we have solid communication and some what of a strat we'll be ok.

Gears doesn't come out until September and its almost May now that gives us 4 months to kick Butt on GB for Blops. I doubt we will be as good at GOW3 than we are at Blops.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Made a Gears 3 team on GB   Made a Gears 3 team on GB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Made a Gears 3 team on GB
Page 1 of 1