{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steve Smith Wants Trade; Possibly To The Baltimore Ravens

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Steve Smith Wants Trade; Possibly To The Baltimore Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Steve Smith Wants Trade; Possibly To The Baltimore Ravens   Steve Smith Wants Trade; Possibly To The Baltimore Ravens Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:58 am

Yahoo! Sports reports that Steve Smith, Wide Receiver for the Carolina Panthers, wants to be traded. The three-time Pro Bowler said that possible canidates include the San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders, and Baltimore Ravens. Although he still has two years left on his contract, Smith has become extremely unhappy in Carolina and wants to get out ASAP. He has also reportedly cleaned out his locker as well as put his house up for sale.
With the drafting of Torrey Smith and Tandon Doss in this years draft, I hope the Ravens don’t acquire him. Being known as a boisterous force in the locker room, QB Joe Flacco does not need that kind of pressure on him from a player who is sure to voice his opinion if he has one. At the moment, I’m very happy with the Ravens’ current receiving corp. Boldin, Mason, Reed, Smith, and Doss should all contribute very uniquely to the Ravens’ offense. However, I would still like to keep Donte Stallworth, given the fact that he was unable to play much of last year due to injury and also because of his close relationship with Torrey Smith and the rest of the Ravens.

Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Number of posts : 638
Gamertag : Hateinaboxx
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Steve Smith Wants Trade; Possibly To The Baltimore Ravens   Steve Smith Wants Trade; Possibly To The Baltimore Ravens Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:32 pm

we need some veteran receivers here in Oakland
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Steve Smith Wants Trade; Possibly To The Baltimore Ravens   Steve Smith Wants Trade; Possibly To The Baltimore Ravens Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:34 pm

How many has-been wide receivers will the ravens sign? Why don't they sign a young guy for once?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Steve Smith Wants Trade; Possibly To The Baltimore Ravens   Steve Smith Wants Trade; Possibly To The Baltimore Ravens Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:14 pm

Well I consider Boldin young and they did just draft two rookie WR's, one of which was the fastest guy in the draft. They also have two young TE's that they just drafted last year. I seriously doubt Steve Smith goes to Baltimore, but I think he might end up somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Steve Smith Wants Trade; Possibly To The Baltimore Ravens   Steve Smith Wants Trade; Possibly To The Baltimore Ravens Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:44 pm

eh Baltimore is probably good for now, as far as wideouts go. Probably one of those AFC West teams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Smith Wants Trade; Possibly To The Baltimore Ravens   Steve Smith Wants Trade; Possibly To The Baltimore Ravens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steve Smith Wants Trade; Possibly To The Baltimore Ravens
Page 1 of 1