View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

Number of posts : 10053
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sat May 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Great win on the undefeated team tonight guys! I felt it was time, after weeks and weeks of practicing on the other team and countless scrimmages paid off in a big way. New MOH won against a legit team in true MOH fashion. The way everyone believed in each other is unbelievable.

I am really proud that you guys have bought into what I have been saying. It was so well executed. Shotty, Hash, Pyro, Taco and Designs all rocked!

I felt it was important to get this win out of the way and the fact that it wasn't a scrub team or a 0-12 team or whatever really helps build our confidence.

I gave a speech at the start of the GB and you guys didn't disappoint. Even after losing the first round you guys dug deep. After watching the video replay I am simply impressed with each and every one of you guys.

MOH-We Die Hard! Hoo rah!

Number of posts : 861
Gamertag : GD Designs
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sat May 14, 2011 9:25 pm

I nominate taco for mvp of the match for fidgeting rape sauce flag cap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sat May 14, 2011 9:39 pm

To top it off we finally got that win overturned on the practice team as well! So WINNING!

Never been as proud of a team as I am right now of you guys. It was fun to hear all the celebrating!

I am sure people were paying attention to our OVR team ladder and getting a kick out of it, now I doubt anyone is laughing. I find ways to bring out the best in our teams. I found the best chemistry and modes we worked best at and used it to our advantage.

To all the haters F U C K YOU!

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sat May 14, 2011 9:57 pm

I love how half way through the nuke town map they were like "how are these kids 7-0?" First of all, it was fidgeting nuketown domination, which is bullshit. Second of all, they legitimately had three care package blackbirds in the beginning of the first round, we just couldn't do StUfF while those were up.

We beat them on the legitimate fidgeting maps though, which is all that mattered in the end. CTF on array was intense as anything but we powered through. I'm proud of everybody in that match.

Who's the man you want to be? Who's the man that can't be beat? Shotty!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I

Number of posts : 638
Gamertag : Hateinaboxx
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sat May 14, 2011 10:32 pm

Hell yea congrats guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sun May 15, 2011 9:14 am

OORAH MoH OORAH!!!

"We signed up knowing the risk. Those innocent people in New York didn't go to work thinking there was any kind of risk."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sun May 15, 2011 9:16 am

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sun May 15, 2011 9:22 am

Also as a last bit of a point I would like to point out that 3 of the 8 wins I was a part of on this team. Hateinaboxx, Hellhammer, Gravedigger, Pyro, Shotty and Saint were part of others.

This clan is not about individuals, we are united and we are back to having fun. I feel as a clan we are 8-0 on our main team, no matter if you practiced with us to get us better or were actually in a match.

We have a solid chemistry that cannot and will not be torn asunder by rage or hate or ignorance towards one another. E.L.E. for the first time isn't just a buzz word, it's a reality. I always thought I had to deal with trouble makers and people that rage and constantly complain and bitch, now I realize I was putting up with that for nothing. Were not like that anymore and it's a damn good feeling.

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sun May 15, 2011 10:22 am

So we pull the team up to 7-0 and then you add 1 win on top of it and now you are proud of the team? Well...Thanks?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sun May 15, 2011 10:25 am

IceCreamMan wrote:
So we pull the team up to 7-0 and then you add 1 win on top of it and now you are proud of the team? Well...Thanks?

No offense but I was in 3 of those matches, You were in 4, Mr.x was in 2. In fact Grave, Hate, Saint put together a win on that team with none of us there. Were a team. Don't try to act like it was everyone who is now in US that got MOH all those wins. I appreciate the help, but it would be foolish to say it was "all you".

I mean SWK was in 1? Fusion 3 or 4 I believe and Poison 3. Hardly all "You".

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sun May 15, 2011 10:27 am

All of us besides like one were in the all of the matches at some point. Just saying you are really driving home that we obviously didn't help. I think its foolish to say people who are no longer here weren't a main driving force in the wins. Yes others helped too, but overall no.....But eh this isn't the place. This is what me and Mr. X were talking about.

Good job on the win regardless! Just hope you don't pull a top 10 team!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sun May 15, 2011 10:31 am

No, I see what you are trying to do and as I said I appreciated the help. My numbers are accurate. I write down who is in what matches and when. You were in 4, Mr.X was only in 2. It's not that I am not appreciative, but also as I said it would be foolish to think it was nothing but you guys.

We have always worked as a team, nothing changed for us. I am certain people expected failure from us, but what they got was the opposite.

This isn't a knock on you or Mr.x, but you cant sit there and take credit for everything when so many other MOH members who are still here were involved in that start.

As for top 10 teams, it's not my concern. I was actually hoping to pull some of those unranked teams or 0-12 teams Wink

Number of posts : 323
Gamertag : Tacoscrub
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sun May 15, 2011 11:08 am

Thanks to my team for sticking with me even though I pulled a stinker on the first map, I really sucked. As for WMD, what a great team effort. When they got that first plant off, I truthfully thought a loss was imminent. Nonetheless, we sat hard on fidgeting A and with great communication and teamwork we pulled through. I don't even need to talk about us on offense because it was just pure domination. Nothing could stop us. Thanks to Hashy for the napalm strikes, that helped us oh so much. Array CTF, I got stuck with being the only guy to guard our flag and boy did that put some pressure on me. Yeah, I got help from Pyro and Hashy at times, but still, a daunting task. We survived that first round after a complete stalemate and the second round, we pulled through with our persistence. I wouldn't have captured that flag if it hadn't been for my supportive team behind me that I was screaming at to protect me. That flag capture was epic, for lack of a better word. I sure was yelling and no, I didn't say anything related to Greg Jennings. Certainly a match to remember, a top memory of my time in MOH.

Thank you to my team once again.

One win has never felt so good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Designs

Number of posts : 861
Gamertag : GD Designs
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sun May 15, 2011 11:45 am

We're gonna make playoffs playing reaaaaaaaaaaaaaal teams!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sun May 15, 2011 12:16 pm

ICM is right. We should give him credit for the great things he did in MOH.

MOH SWBF2: 53-1! Wait... -1? What happened ther-... Oh yeah. Alphaham. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
IceCreamMan

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sun May 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3677

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sun May 15, 2011 2:02 pm

[quote="crapgamer"]
IceCreamMan wrote:

No offense but I was in 3 of those matches, You were in 4, Mr.x was in 2. In fact Grave, Hate, Saint put together a win on that team with none of us there. Were a team. Don't try to act like it was everyone who is now in US that got MOH all those wins. I appreciate the help, but it would be foolish to say it was "all you".

I mean SWK was in 1? Fusion 3 or 4 I believe and Poison 3. Hardly all "You". [/quote

Good joke crappy. Because I know for a fact I was in 4. and Poison was in 3 of those and fusion was in all 4. What ICM is trying to say is, don't forget who got that team 7-0. Because of the most of the time it was ICM MRX POISON and FUSION with me and SAINT thrown in to like 4 of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teammoh.tk
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sun May 15, 2011 2:03 pm

IceCreamMan wrote:

The picture taken shortly after my recent escape from my locker. That sad kid on the side is one of the bullies.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sun May 15, 2011 2:06 pm

[quote="STARWARSKID93"]
crapgamer wrote:
IceCreamMan wrote:

I mean SWK was in 1? Fusion 3 or 4 I believe and Poison 3. Hardly all "You". [/quote

Good joke crappy. Because I know for a fact I was in 4. and Poison was in 3 of those and fusion was in all 4. What ICM is trying to say is, don't forget who got that team 7-0. Because of the most of the time it was ICM MRX POISON and FUSION with me and SAINT thrown in to like 4 of them.

SWK, you were in 1 on our Reg team. 1. That's it. You guys all contributed just as much as everyone else did. The difference is they are still here. We went 4-0 to start that team the first time Poison and Fusion left for TR. So please don't try to argue what I write down.

Number of posts : 3677

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sun May 15, 2011 3:08 pm

I'm not talking reg team, I'm talking about the practice team 7-0 which we took more serious than the reg team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teammoh.tk
crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sun May 15, 2011 3:12 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
I'm not talking reg team, I'm talking about the practice team 7-0 which we took more serious than the reg team.

That is what I'm talking about. You were in a single match for the now 8-0 team. Hellhammer who is inactive mostly because of real life was in 3. Also as I said Poison and Fusion weren't even in MOH for the first 4 matches because they were in TR. I understand what ICM is trying to say, but make no mistake that we won those as a team and every match certainly wasn't ICM, Poison, Fusion and SWK or Mr.X. Not by a long shot.

I am not sure why you are trying to start something where there isn't something? Some of you helped, some more then others but to try and act like it was all you guys is ignorance at it's finest.

Number of posts : 4883
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sun May 15, 2011 4:21 pm

Being in a 5v5 gets you a whopping 20% of that single win.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
IceCreamMan

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sun May 15, 2011 5:03 pm

Always did 4v4s dawg!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sun May 15, 2011 5:07 pm

Gtfo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4883
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    Sun May 15, 2011 5:17 pm

a whopping 25%!

you sounds so mad icm...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated    

Back to top Go down

Rumors of the death of MOH have been greatly exaggerated
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next