{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gears of War 2 30x XP Event Announced

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Gears of War 2 30x XP Event Announced Empty
PostSubject: Gears of War 2 30x XP Event Announced   Gears of War 2 30x XP Event Announced Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:03 am

Over the last couple of weeks Epic has been dangling a 30x XP week in our faces. Sadly, we couldn’t just sit on our fat asses and wait for the 30x XP event to start, we had to work! Gamers had to click their face asses on over to IGN’s E3 page and vote for Gears 3 as the most anticipated game of 2011. As of yesterday afternoon, Gears 3 had won. Sorry, did I say “won”? I meant they destroyed the competition. They receive more than double the votes of the second place game (Battlefield 3). They stuck a Gnasher up the asses of games like Batman: Arkham City and Uncharted 3.

We vote hard, we play hard. Thanks to all that exhausting clicking, Epic announced that there will be a 30x XP event during the WHOLE WEEK of E3, starting June 9th. Now that’s a way to end Gears 2 with a bang! I will be for sure be taking advantage of the extra XP that week (on the days I’m not at E3).

Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

Gears of War 2 30x XP Event Announced
Page 1 of 1