{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Modern Warfare 3 will have Dedicated Servers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Modern Warfare 3 will have Dedicated Servers Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 3 will have Dedicated Servers   Modern Warfare 3 will have Dedicated Servers Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:38 pm

Peer-to-Peer is gone, (DAMN HOST MIGRATION). Mr. Bowling has confirmed that Modern Warfare 3 will have dedicated servers. That means no one will be “host,” that’s less lag. No one will have a bigger advantage because of their connection, (I mean, not the host type of advantage). The previous Call of Duties, MW, MW2, Black Ops, are NOT on dedicated servers. They run on peer-to-peer (see above). This is great news, and has definitely increased my hype for the game. The confirmation was by Mr. Bowling on Twitter. He goes by the alias @fourzerotwo. He replied to @z0mgItsHutch tweet with the following:

@z0mgItsHutch Of course, you can also come over to the studio when I’m back in the states for lunch and a chat. - by @fourzerotwo

in response to…

@fourzerotwo Aaaand, if I was a betting man, would it be lucrative to place money on dedi servers for console this go around? – by @z0mgItsHutch

Hey dedi servers.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Tacoman.

Tacoman.

Number of posts : 323
Gamertag : Tacoscrub
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 will have Dedicated Servers   Modern Warfare 3 will have Dedicated Servers Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Like SWBF2 Dedicated Servers? Lol.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 will have Dedicated Servers   Modern Warfare 3 will have Dedicated Servers Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:03 am

No, not like SWBF2. More like Homefront or how Gears 3 beta.
Back to top Go down
Tacoman.

Tacoman.

Number of posts : 323
Gamertag : Tacoscrub
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 will have Dedicated Servers   Modern Warfare 3 will have Dedicated Servers Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:03 pm

Awww shucks, I was excited.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 will have Dedicated Servers   Modern Warfare 3 will have Dedicated Servers Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:04 am

Ya, it would be weird if they had SWBF2 kind of servers, maybe I could have rented one and kicked DD scrubs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3 will have Dedicated Servers   Modern Warfare 3 will have Dedicated Servers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3 will have Dedicated Servers
Page 1 of 1