{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I got offerd a spot in..

Go down 
+10
STARWARSKID93
dawgydawg
Hyphy
TheCaptain
Designs
asap
w01fsk7aag
crapgamer
Shotty
MoH Grave
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2
Registration date : 2009-01-26

I got offerd a spot in.. Empty
PostSubject: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:56 am

Optic, i was playing late night and ran into h3cz and some of the guys. they said i had some skill and if i was interested i could join.

what do you guys think
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:59 am

Good joke bro
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:16 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:16 am

LOL cause, you know, optic still exists.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:17 am

I bet it was some fake Optic or something...lol
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:23 am

why doe si thave to be a joke?, and it wasnt a fake gg tho
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:27 am

A. Optic isn't around anymore, B.Black Ops is the worst COD for sniping. So I figured it was a joke. C.Those kids at least in the past lived, breathed and slept sniping.
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:30 am

lol i guess i should do some research next time i guess i ddint fool any of yall lols
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:08 pm

Optic still does competitive stuff. Like they were at MLG Columbus. They just don't strike me as the kind of team that would recruit in pubs, that's why I didn't buy it, haha.
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:37 pm

Shotty wrote:
Optic still does competitive stuff. Like they were at MLG Columbus. They just don't strike me as the kind of team that would recruit in pubs, that's why I didn't buy it, haha.

I met h3cz in a pub on cod4 in a free for all and proceeded to smack him. He sent me an FR after that and that's when I started to play against some of the "best" snipers on call of duty. He offered me a spot as well and I turned it down because they started to let 13 year old kids in.

I dont think Optic was ever that impressive in the first place. The sniping team I was on for a bit beat them and every other sniper team in SnD on cod4.
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

Number of posts : 861
Gamertag : GD Designs
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:01 pm

Okay well since I'm friends with all the major MLG teams,

http://www.opticgaming.net/

Optic was technically always 2 teams. They have a sniping team, led by Hecz, and a Competitive team led by JKap and Rambo

This is from MLG Columbus, which was 2 weekends ago.

http://pro.majorleaguegaming.com/competitions/17/photos/75

I personally can't stand Hecz, but then again I'm not that into sniping.

If any of you remember Fwiz, the MLG Commentator, he joined Optic.

The Optic Competitive team, along with Hecz and Fwiz all live together in a house in Los Angeles. They aren't as prominent as they used to be, but they are still making bank off youtube and MLG partnerships.
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:19 pm

dam they have no life, but Crud at least there making money for what they love if i could get paid to play that would be sick
Back to top Go down
TheCaptain

TheCaptain

Number of posts : 117
Gamertag : NONE
Registration date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Grave got offered a spot at Taco Bell for the position as "Leading Tortilla Roller". Congrats Grave!
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Funscott wrote:
Grave got offered a spot at Taco Bell for the position as "Leading Tortilla Roller". Congrats Grave!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:40 am

OpTic started out in Competitive way back on COD2. Cod4 rolled around and most of the original members retired and gave leadership over to H3Cz and his brother, Tumors. They did some GB's, but it wasn't really their thing. They ended up getting into the whole Youtube thing along with competitive sniping right when it was just starting and made a name for themselves out of that.

Sometime during MW2 an OpTic Competitive team formed out of a couple Ex-Cod2 OpTic members and a couple new guys. This team now is essentially "NaDeShoTs Team" or the OpTic team that just took 6th at Columbus. This team is obviously good, but they arent the most successful. (This 2nd OpTic team will not be attending another MLG event, atleast not under OpTics name)

The OpTic Competitive team that took 1st at Columbus is hardly an OpTic team at all. It's basically Xtravagant Icons from COD4. OpTic bought them up and Sponsors them.

Oh, and OpTic hasn't done Competitive sniping since early MW2. Hecz wasnt interested in keeping it around and basically let them play until they lost. They eventually lost to eXiLe and Hecz cut the whole team.

So now OpTic basically consists of 2 parts. Youtube and Competitive.
A little history lesson for you guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:57 am

Thanks for the info but who gives A crud it was a jokethread lolsololl
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:58 am

MoH Grave wrote:
Thanks for the info but who gives A crud it was a jokethread lolsololl

My thoughts exactly. I thought it was funny though.....
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:33 pm

It was mostly for Destroyer, considering he's claiming to "know" these Pro teams, but then had most of his information wrong.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:52 pm

Well I know for a fact Destroyer actually knows a lot of "pro teams" he does graphics for them enough. He also edits things for them. He knew more about it then I did.
Back to top Go down
dawgydawg

dawgydawg

Number of posts : 230
Gamertag : dawgydawgrrrrr
PSN : dawgydawg rrrr
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:55 pm

Hyphy wrote:
OpTic started out in Competitive way back on COD2. Cod4 rolled around and most of the original members retired and gave leadership over to H3Cz and his brother, Tumors. They did some GB's, but it wasn't really their thing. They ended up getting into the whole Youtube thing along with competitive sniping right when it was just starting and made a name for themselves out of that.

Sometime during MW2 an OpTic Competitive team formed out of a couple Ex-Cod2 OpTic members and a couple new guys. This team now is essentially "NaDeShoTs Team" or the OpTic team that just took 6th at Columbus. This team is obviously good, but they arent the most successful. (This 2nd OpTic team will not be attending another MLG event, atleast not under OpTics name)

The OpTic Competitive team that took 1st at Columbus is hardly an OpTic team at all. It's basically Xtravagant Icons from COD4. OpTic bought them up and Sponsors them.

Oh, and OpTic hasn't done Competitive sniping since early MW2. Hecz wasnt interested in keeping it around and basically let them play until they lost. They eventually lost to eXiLe and Hecz cut the whole team.

So now OpTic basically consists of 2 parts. Youtube and Competitive.
A little history lesson for you guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
dawgydawg

dawgydawg

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:08 pm

i guess when your
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:24 pm

^^^ That made sense
Back to top Go down
dawgydawg

dawgydawg

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:37 am

sorry i guess i couldnt post that from my phone i guess when your < adequate at every cod game you have got to know your history, as they say those who cannot do teach
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:46 am

^Oh StUfF thems is fighting words....But seriously who fidgeting cares about the history of a bunch of kids who spend all of their time on xbox.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:46 am

dawgydawg wrote:
sorry i guess i couldnt post that from my phone i guess when your < adequate at every cod game you have got to know your history, as they say those who cannot do teach

lmao get slapped hyphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got offerd a spot in..   I got offerd a spot in.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got offerd a spot in..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next