{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I'm making 2 games.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer
Registration date : 2009-01-26

So I'm making 2 games. Empty
PostSubject: So I'm making 2 games.   So I'm making 2 games. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:50 pm

One is an untitled RPG of which I've been working on the engine for about 2 days now, not much info on that as its mostly the behind the scenes StUfF with battles and levels and such..

The other is a project I'm lining out and doing graphics for first and then building the engine in a week or so, I expect this to be the biggest title of mine, despite being the simplest to make, it's basically a Pac-Man clone but witha twist, the name of the title is:

"Konor the Cock Goblin"
You'll go around a maze doing what Konor loves best, goblin cocks! while avoiding the females.
By collecting the Butthurt power-ups you go into a nerd rage and then can destroy the females, leaving Konor to only the men and cock goblin he loves!

But theres more! They'll be sound effects! anytime you get a butthurt power-up Konor will go "HeHeHe" like a little girl, and if you die you'll hear him exlaim "Ugh! You're SO BAD!"

This title is due out in a few weeks, so look for it, this game is also part of a trilogy, with the second title being "Konor the Big Black Cock Goblin" and "Konor the Odd Sailor Cock Goblin".
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: So I'm making 2 games.   So I'm making 2 games. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:07 pm

I am more looking forward to the sequel. Just so everyone is aware, a "Cock" is also known as a rooster. So obviously the main character gobbles up plenty of "cock".
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: So I'm making 2 games.   So I'm making 2 games. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:49 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I don't know if this is fucked up or awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
MoH Saint
Captain Grade II
Captain Grade II

Number of posts : 269
Gamertag : S 4 I IN T x
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: So I'm making 2 games.   So I'm making 2 games. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:55 pm

when will it come out?? id wait in line for it just cuz id laugh at it every time i play, haha
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

PostSubject: Re: So I'm making 2 games.   So I'm making 2 games. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:40 pm

Yeah, Cock = Rooster.

Also any resemblance to any character whether real or fictional, living or dead, is pure coincidence.
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

PostSubject: Re: So I'm making 2 games.   So I'm making 2 games. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:01 pm

And it'll be done whenever I get it coded, I haven't even started yet honestly, what I'm coding with is a new programming language to me thus I gotta learn all the stuff as I go. I suppose if I wanted to be lazy/fast I got take my multimedia developer and make it a web game rather quickly and then also post it on the site. lol
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: So I'm making 2 games.   So I'm making 2 games. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:04 pm

When our development team's website is up we will post so people can check it out. We might be hiring one day. MOH members got to see a preview of the new game Hellhammer and I are working on currently.

The barracks are a wonderful thing!

"NMG" "Rudiger".
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: So I'm making 2 games.   So I'm making 2 games. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:09 pm

HAHAHAHA i would buy that game.
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

PostSubject: Re: So I'm making 2 games.   So I'm making 2 games. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:25 am

I decided to make the Konor games in Game Maker for now sicne they aren't meant to be serious and save all the real coding for real games, I didn't want to spend a lot of time on a joke when I got an RPG in motion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm making 2 games.   So I'm making 2 games. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I'm making 2 games.
Page 1 of 1